Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi

New to Pomsinoz, but had to join as another medical referred on 30 July but still waiting! Submitted 176 visa on 29 June along with pcc etc. Medicals done 21 July. Medical results in from panel docs 27 July. OH ok but mine referred 30 July. Meds submitted electronically along with consultant letter as knew I'd be referred so well prepared. As there are thoughts regarding extra columns, please include that it is arthritis for me, might help in tracking whats taking longer to process. I note that Ozymandius and Ozmiguel are both from Ireland, whereas I'm mainland UK. Just looking for patterns like everyone else.

Have also called GH, annoyed my visa company and they have contacted case officer, all to no avail. So far had from GH feedback as: backlog x2, technical problems x1 and referred x2 to MOC without anything actually happening. Via case officer had they are on 17 July while clearly cases after that date are going through.

Beyond frustrated, actually seriously contemplating getting on a plane and sitting in their offices until its done!!!

Please add me to the spreadsheet and apologies for the long winded intro.

My meds were submitted as paper.

A quick shout to all those whose medicals were refered after 17th July and were finalised - did any of you send in your meds on paper?

I am worried that for paper based ones they may be working in the order refered and electronic ones are picked at random.

Guest ladyinwaiting
ladyinwaiting any update regarding grant???

Sorry for not replying sooner. I received my visa the day after meds were finalised and jumped onto the plane the day after that. Its been busy starting work and trying to settle in all at the same time. So 24/8/12 was visa granted and 25/8/12 was bon voyage. Do add that into the timeline and my prayers for all of you that results will come swiftly and mostly that Gods peace that surpasses all understanding will guard your hearts and mind while you wait.

Question on medicals getting finalized from "referred".

1. Does the status changes automatically or we are required to sign some sort of document vouching to take care of the medical condition in OZ.

2. Anyone here asked to take up private insurance an an entry criteria for "finalization"

Please clarify. Thanks!!

Hi Indyanexpress

1. Once the medicals are sent to Global Health for processing, if referred they are looked at by a MOC (Medical Officer of Commonwealth). When the MOC decides if they are ok, they update the online status to finalised and then the case officer updates the document check list to Met. You don't need to sign any document for it to change from referred to finalised.

2. If you're interested in taking up Private Health Insurance, you can discuss it with Medicare once you arrive in Australia.

:SLEEP: Wake up .....Ozmiguel, keptray, ronkhu, Geordielass44 and radman, please check your online status. There could be a positive news awaiting..

Melly Hutchibon, SaraC, Lizgats reach out to your CO for Visa Grant...time now write to them

My case is rather special. I applied for the 885 visa onshore 4 years ago, then went offshore (back to Kenya) in May last year. I had been on a Bridging visa (A) since I lodged the 885 visa application, and would get Bridging visa B (permission to travel) every time I needed to travel overseas from Australia. My Bridging visa B expired towards the end of last year, because I couldn't travel back in time as my mum was unwell and had to undergo surgery( thank God she's ok now).

So the day after my meds were finalised, I got a pre-grant letter, pretty much saying my application for 885 is nearing completion, and as required by law for this visa, I need to be in Australia when a final decision is made. I was advised to apply for a tourist visa (just a temporary one which will expire immediately I re-enter Australia). Did that yesterday, and praying for favour with getting it. So technically, I do have the PR visa but can't be granted until I go back to Australia.

Still keeping you, Ozmiguel, keptray, ronkhu, Geordielass44, radman and anyone else waiting in prayers. Your time is coming soon, so don't give up. If no other words can encourage you, I've been waiting for my visa for 4 years and counting, so a few more days/weeks/months shouldn't bother you.

My case is rather special. I applied for the 885 visa onshore 4 years ago, then went offshore (back to Kenya) in May last year. I had been on a Bridging visa (A) since I lodged the 885 visa application, and would get Bridging visa B (permission to travel) every time I needed to travel overseas from Australia. My Bridging visa B expired towards the end of last year, because I couldn't travel back in time as my mum was unwell and had to undergo surgery( thank God she's ok now).

So the day after my meds were finalised, I got a pre-grant letter, pretty much saying my application for 885 is nearing completion, and as required by law for this visa, I need to be in Australia when a final decision is made. I was advised to apply for a tourist visa (just a temporary one which will expire immediately I re-enter Australia). Did that yesterday, and praying for favour with getting it. So technically, I do have the PR visa but can't be granted until I go back to Australia.

Still keeping you, Ozmiguel, keptray, ronkhu, Geordielass44, radman and anyone else waiting in prayers. Your time is coming soon, so don't give up. If no other words can encourage you, I've been waiting for my visa for 4 years and counting, so a few more days/weeks/months shouldn't bother you.

Hi Lizgat

all the best for your visa mate..i am sure you will be fine n tourist visa take around 1-2 weeks some time few days..when did you applied for 885. i have 885 application in as well which been 2.5 year..still haven't heard any thing that's why i applied for RSMS...good luck

hi all nice to see some of you getting the better of this awful system and having meds finalised and visas issued so HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to those of you who have achieved!

as for me there's no movement as yet but we are working hard in the background and getting our case together :D will keep you informed as things happen x

tracker details: I noticed on the tracker I've had 'paper' written alongside my details. This is wrong as I applied online, could someone update this please and maybe check to see who should have had paper as their details instead of me. Also, although my son does have a minor speech delay, this was not formally diagnosed so he was not classed as having a pre-existing condition. Can you also change this to a no please, thanks xx

Guest fultonclan
hi all nice to see some of you getting the better of this awful system and having meds finalised and visas issued so HUGE CONGRATULATIONS to those of you who have achieved!

as for me there's no movement as yet but we are working hard in the background and getting our case together :D will keep you informed as things happen x

tracker details: I noticed on the tracker I've had 'paper' written alongside my details. This is wrong as I applied online, could someone update this please and maybe check to see who should have had paper as their details instead of me. Also, although my son does have a minor speech delay, this was not formally diagnosed so he was not classed as having a pre-existing condition. Can you also change this to a no please, thanks xx

Wishing you all the luck in the world Benoli! My thoughts are with you.

Rach xx

Benoli,

I have made the changes in SS as mentioned by you.

I am new to this forum.

My twin daughters medicals were referred on the 3rd August.

We have applied for a 176 online.

Please add me to the timeline.

I am from South Africa.

Thanks.

hi,

can any one help me to upload my details in time line tracker.

Please upload my datas on timeline tracker.

Application lodged: 07/07/2008 as 175.

converted to 176 : 20/07/2012. state sponsor WA.

CO assigned : 30/07/2012.

Medical : 03/08/2012. ( My daughter's finalised same day).

Medical finalised for me and my wife : 06/08/2012.

PCC sent to CO : 16/08/2012.All documents completed.

Waiting for Visa Grant.

indian passport / residing malaysia.

cheers.

Guest fultonclan
hi,

can any one help me to upload my details in time line tracker.

Please upload my datas on timeline tracker.

Application lodged: 07/07/2008 as 175.

converted to 176 : 20/07/2012. state sponsor WA.

CO assigned : 30/07/2012.

Medical : 03/08/2012. ( My daughter's finalised same day).

Medical finalised for me and my wife : 06/08/2012.

PCC sent to CO : 16/08/2012.All documents completed.

Waiting for Visa Grant.

indian passport / residing malaysia.

cheers.

Hi think you're on the wrong thread. This one is for 'referred' medicals and yours were finalised straight away and not referred. :wub:

Hey Elaine

Will do, it would be good to hear how you’re getting on. When are you going over to validate your visa? x

were heading out to perth for 1 week on 21st may, then onto dubai for a week, were trying to keep the costs down. tbh would rather save the money for our actual move!!!! my oh will be applying for jobs so if one comes up we will make the move asap if not i reckon our actual move will be in 2 years. wots ur plans? xx

No news, the waiting is killing me! :confused:

Indyanexpress - please update details with online application & no precondition.

Congratulations on all visa grants!

Updated. I have hunch that up to 30th July files will get processed by today/tomorrow, based on the last week's momentum..

Did you try writing to your CO?

Archived