Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Omg, so glad that your wife is clear. I hope they will approve your OH visa soon. They seem to go through the August meds now. I have been apart from my husband now for two months :( my meds only been referred since September. And with my per existing condition, I am not sure when they will approve mind. I know how you feel. But I hope you don't have to wait for too long now.

hope so..you never know there are lots of people from july still waiting. i hope every one gets thru fast

yours shouldn't be far too

cheers!

Radman

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
hi Indyanexpress

can you put us on spreadsheet

rsms decision ready visa lodged 15 th may 2012

nomination approved 23rd may

wife's medical referred for further medical tests 28 may

went for further tests 30 may

final reports done and sent 5th august

referred to Moc 9th august

visa grant??

Done!!

Hi everyone. Myself and OH had medicals last week. I've been keeping an eye on the DIAC website to see how things are progressing and xrays have changed from "required to recieved" which I guess is good news. Anyway, my question is, does anyone know if this system is updated by the clinic undertaking the medicals (i.e. via eHealth) or is this part updated by Global Health (I'm presuming it's not the Case Officer updating - they just wait for the "Finalised" confirmation right?).

Thanks,

Jamie.

Hi all, we had our medicals on the 10th aug and only mine has been referred, the rest of the family has been finalised.

We had a message back from my c/o which said that the 'medicals will been dealt with in the near future and this is perfectly normal', i'm a bit loathed to call Global health as many people have had a generic email or told 'it'll be 2 weeks/1 week' etc so there doesn't seem any point in contacting.

so now i'm looking at the 30 day club....for now!

Darren

This week in the next batch,

- we are hoping to hear from blossom79 , Benoli , crusty10003, frogstercouk , C.C14, Mrspest, gopibsc from the old backlog. More prayers required for these folks from this forum members

- From the July-end and Aug batch let's hear HAPPY NEWS from mrpaulwilson, ozymandias, Ozmiguel, ronkhu, Geordielass44, Lizgats,fultonclan !!

If any of you not able to launch and view the tracker sheet link from my signature, please PM to me.

Well, some good news from me. My medicals were finalised today, 19/09/2012. I have just emailed my CO, and hopefully should hear from her by the time I wake up or by Friday.

Will update you further once I know what's next. For all the July/August members still waiting, hang in there. Delay does not mean deny, so your time is coming real soon. Praying for you all, and please do keep us in the loop, as we've become like a family on this thread.

Can someone PM with confirmation that you are able to view this tracker? Atleast one person messaged me saying this link is not accessible, am not sure why :ssign16:

Hi Indyanexpress

I am able to view the timeline tracker with no problems whatsoever too. Thank you so much for keeping it up to date, and according to months referred, for easier access. Can you kindly update my timeline? my medicals were finalised today 19/09/2012 (I was referred on 09/08/2012...took 42 days). Will let you know when my visa is granted.

Thanks,

Liz

Just a couple of quick questions for those who lodged their visas electronically and have had the medicals finalised/visas granted. On the front page of my online progress, it was updated to health requirements finalised 19/09/2012 but on the document check list page, my radiology form and medical assessment form are still appearing as requested:

1. Does the health requirements finalised 19/09/2012 mean that my medicals were finalised today?

2. Is it true that Case Officers are the ones who update the document check list page? All other documents were marked as Met immediately after I emailed them to my CO.

I have emailed my CO to find to double check that my medicals have been finalised and to find out what the next step is (she emailed me two weeks ago and told me she doesn't require any other document or information from me).

Shout out to Mrpaulwilson, ozmiguel & keptray

Anything guys?

Absolutely cracking up seeing the people from august celebrating getting their grants, feel like the biggest grinch that I can't be happy for them, have GH forgotten us?

Nothing from myside. :arghh:

Hey guys, my medicals show finalised as of this morning, but the individual items still show as referred, is this normal?? I am worried now

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 20/09/2012

[/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Health requirements finalised [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%] [/TD]

[TD=width: 15%] Message [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 09/08/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Further medical results referred [/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] HIV blood test referred [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

HI Everyone..just another update for people who are still waiting...i called up GH just 5 min before to find out that they still doing 17 july..i told the Lady i was talking to that i was told same thing three weeks ago..she just said we have a huge backlog so it might be a while for us; being a paper medical can take longer than online medical.

i told her that i know few people referred on same day as we n their medical is finalised this week..she said it depends on the MOC as well how much case load they have..so god knows whats going on at GH.??

Hi Indyanexpress,

Please upload my datas on timeline tracker.

Application lodged: 07/07/2008 as 175.

converted to 176 : 20/07/2012. state sponsor WA.

CO assigned : 30/07/2012.

Medical : 03/08/2012. ( My daughter's finalised same day).

Medical finalised for me and my wife : 06/08/2012.

PCC sent to CO : 16/08/2012.All documents completed.

Waiting for Visa Grant.

cheers.

Hey guys, my medicals show finalised as of this morning, but the individual items still show as referred, is this normal?? I am worried now

[TABLE=class: tablecolour, width: 100%, align: center]

[TR]

[TD=width: 15%] 20/09/2012 [/TD]

[TD=width: 60%] Health requirements finalised [/TD]

[TD=width: 10%][/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 60%] HIV blood test referred [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Hi Flex

I got the same yesterday, but today morning when I checked the online progress, under the document check list I found that my medicals had been updated to Met.You might want to email your CO, just to let him/her know that your medicals have been finalised, so that he/she can finalise your visa grant.

Cool, hopefully mine does the same... I don't really want to email him in case he decides to take longer if I bug him haha. I think I have read somewhere before that they get an inbox notification when the medical results are finalized. Hopefully we get our grants soon :em3600:

Cool, hopefully mine does the same... I don't really want to email him in case he decides to take longer if I bug him haha. I think I have read somewhere before that they get an inbox notification when the medical results are finalized. Hopefully we get our grants soon :em3600:

You're welcome. There should be no reason for him to take longer even if you bug him, if everything else has been finalised. That's what I did when I noticed the change yesterday, and then today I found my CO had updated the document check list (don't worry about the front page, saying further medicals referred. Just check the document checklist page, coz everything has to be changed to Met) and she also emailed me a pre-grant letter, informing me that I need to return to Australia (I applied for my visa onshore 4 years ago, then went offshore last year) for a final decision.

Haha my impatience got the better of me and sent a very polite email a few minutes after my post, good luck!! And good luck to all those from early August or even July still waiting, I'm sure you will be finalised soon

Hi nothing for us today. Ours were referred on the 8thAugust but were paper copies. Has anyone had paper copies finalised in August yet?? just wondering if they are in a different pile???!!

HI GEordielass

we are in same situation too..ours got referred on 9th August and its a paper copies. i called up GH today they told me they are doing 17th of july..lady i was talking to was not sure about the process MOC have for paper copies/ online. she said paper takes longer time than online..its same thing they told me 3 weeks ago that they were doing 16 th july...i am not sure it helps you at all??

good luck!

radman

HI GEordielass

we are in same situation too..ours got referred on 9th August and its a paper copies. i called up GH today they told me they are doing 17th of july..lady i was talking to was not sure about the process MOC have for paper copies/ online. she said paper takes longer time than online..its same thing they told me 3 weeks ago that they were doing 16 th july...i am not sure it helps you at all??

good luck!

radman

Hi

thanks for the info. Its a bit soul destroying that it has taken 3 weeks to make one day's progress. I hope we all get good news soon!

I have just e-mailed my case officer, hopefully I will get a reply soon - I'm so impatient but actually getting nipped with the whole process now - we pay a bloody fortune for the Visa's & medicals overall so really I think were a little entitled to get a bit shirty when there are delays for no apparent reason.....I just want to know.......grr!

Thanks Elaine!

We’re off to Perth. We’re gonna book 3 weeks in Feb to do some sightseeing, have a look around at Perth and the surrounding areas and hopefully meet up with recruitment agencies. My OH is also going to start applying for jobs now we have the visa. Where are you heading?

Were off to perth too, will keep u posted with any udates we have and u can do the same? Xx

Question on medicals getting finalized from "referred".

1. Does the status changes automatically or we are required to sign some sort of document vouching to take care of the medical condition in OZ.

2. Anyone here asked to take up private insurance an an entry criteria for "finalization"

Please clarify. Thanks!!

Archived