Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Aaw!It must be so difficult going through the stress of the visa and medicals alone. i do hope it comes along quick and u can rejoin ur OH.

When did you apply for your visa?[/quote

It is difficult to keep sane but I have to because this stress is not good for baby. My application went in on the 14th of August, went for the x ray on the 17th and it was finalised on the 21st. Then on the on the 21st they requested me to do meds because of mybpre existing condition, I went and did my meds on the 24 th. Since they requested the meds after the x ray my eClinic is not able to send it electronically. Took them until the 1st of Sept to sort out. I have courier it as well because I get no response from them. Anyway they finally received it on the 3rd and referred on the 4th. If they do their job properly, now this goes to the DIAC and the agent, I would have done my x ray and meds together and it would have been referred at least 10 days earlier. So frustrating! Anyway, thanks and I hope we all get our visa very soon. Just keep praying.....

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
unfortunately the report written by the panel doctor was quite detrimental but he was also not qualified to make such a statement. We were also lied to as we were told my son had been graded an 'A' when he was actually given a 'B'. At no time did he discuss anything with us and certainly did not mention anything negative, As a doctor, he totally failed in his duty of care. We are using an experienced agent for now to deal with the visa side of things. We are dealing with the panel doctor ourselves for now, but if necessary will involve a lawyer if we have to although hopefully it won't go that far!

Wao, that is incredible. I must say, some panel drs are unbelievable! He shouldn't have lied to you at the very least. I am glad that you have taken all necessary steps now to get your visa. I hope you will get a fair outcome. God bless

Awesome!!! Congrats :biggrin: Hopefully it will be mine turn soon... and all the rest that are still waiting of course

Good morning, guess what???? My Medicals have been finalised today, whoopppp!!! I'm so happy! :biggrin:

Sara x

Guest fultonclan
Good morning, guess what???? My Medicals have been finalised today, whoopppp!!! I'm so happy! :biggrin:

Sara x

Yes!!!!!! Mahoosive congratulations Sara! So happy for you!

Rach xxx

Congratulations SaraC and Cammy !!!!!

The ironical part is that I now see meds referred on 6th and 8th Aug being finalised and mine which was referred on 7th Aug is still not done :laugh:

Wow!

This week is certainly looking more promising than last. It's given us "August referred meds" a ray of hope. Hopefully, Ronkhu, Flex, myself and the many others still waiting will have a positive outcome soon!

Congrats :biggrin: to all who have had their medicals finalised and their visas granted. Wishing you all the best with your future plans.

Wow!

This week is certainly looking more promising than last. It's given us "August referred meds" a ray of hope. Hopefully, Ronkhu, Flex, myself and the many others still waiting will have a positive outcome soon!

Congrats :biggrin: to all who have had their medicals finalised and their visas granted. Wishing you all the best with your future plans.

i BELIEVE WE'LL HAVE "MEDS FINALISED" SOON!!

congrats to all who got their medical finalised and visa granted its a more pormising week for sure..my wife's med was referred on 9th August..but its a paper medical..hoping to be finalised soon!!

Guest fultonclan
That's my question too. I see you were referred a day after me. Fingers crossed and a prayer said for both of us!

Keep us posted hun.

Yes pray for me and I'll pray for you and all the others too! And yes I was referred on the 10th Aug, 6 weeks ago come Friday. I check every morning so will certainly update as soon as I know something.

Rach x

Congrats to everyone getting the meds finalised and visa's granted. I just hope GH haven't forgot about people still waiting in July cause I am getting sick and tired of waiting now. You ring GH and they tell you nothing, except to contact your CO and I email CO and they just ignore your email - so frustrating.

Has anyone else been in in this similar situation where people who were referred the same day or after you getting finalised, and you just sitting there waiting? There is nothing wrong with my OH at all which the panel doctor confirmed and she has no historical illnesses.

congrats to all who got their medical finalised and visa grantedits a more pormising week for sure..my wife's med was referred on 9th August..but its a paper medical..hoping to be finalised soon!!

Archived