Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I'm with an agent and was told I'm not allowed to call or email GH and there's nothing I can do but sit and wait!

Wow... Did not get an agent but yours sound like an Authoritarian. Wonder why you can't contact them... hmm...

Hey everyone

Well we we’re referred on 30th July and I’m really fed up now. I’m worried that we may not pass for some reason, it’s been 6 weeks now and still no sign…argh….we called global health again last night and they have said that we should hear soon, but no definite date, we’re just in the pile waiting for someone to look at them, (when we called the two previous weeks they said it would be looked at within a week!) We’re going to email the case officer tonight although I’m not holding out much hope as she didn’t respond to our last email. Please keep us updated so we can hopefully hear some good news from someone soon x

Hey everyone

Well we we’re referred on 30th July and I’m really fed up now. I’m worried that we may not pass for some reason, it’s been 6 weeks now and still no sign…argh….we called global health again last night and they have said that we should hear soon, but no definite date, we’re just in the pile waiting for someone to look at them, (when we called the two previous weeks they said it would be looked at within a week!) We’re going to email the case officer tonight although I’m not holding out much hope as she didn’t respond to our last email. Please keep us updated so we can hopefully hear some good news from someone soon x

you know what... that was the same thing I got from GH before I got the news from my CO. Initially they gave me a timeline and then they said shortly... but the good news is once they stop saying some kind of time frame... it should arrive before a week. =)

:em4600:

Well I guess they released all of 9 to 26 July results between 1 and 4 September... so perhaps a big batch for 27 July to 10 Aug is coming soon.. fingers crossed

Guest fultonclan

Well I guess they released all of 9 to 26 July results between 1 and 4 September... so perhaps a big batch for 27 July to 10 Aug is coming soon.. fingers crossed

I hope you're right Flex!

That would mean good news for both of us!

Rach x

Hi,

No news for me from GH as well, 6 weeks and waiting now. I wouldn't believe too much re GH timelines as they seem to tell people different things which can get annoying if you're waiting. I have given up calling GH now and I'm just sitting tight waiting for the meds to get finalised. My daughter was finalised last Monday 3rd Sept (referred 26/07), so just hoping my OH (referred 30/07) gets done this week at some point.

Anybody get any news today?

IS Flex right, do GH seem to release a load of results together??

Hey everyone

my fren dont get demotivated i think you will be getting your grant anytime soon...i think in a day or two...

Hey everyone

You're better off contacting GH as opposed to your CO. My CO who has been really good and responding to all my emails within a couple of days went silent on me after I did medicals. i emailed her a couple of times and got no reply, until last week when I emailed her again and tricked her :wink: by first asking her if she requires any other documents from me, and then I asked if she had had any feedback about my medicals. It's more than likely your CO hasn't for any feedback about your medicals too, and that's why he/she isn't responding to your emails.

All the best.

That's my prayer too. Looks like we were referred on the same day (9 August). I really hope in the end it will have been worth waiting for my 885 visa for 4 years 6 months and counting!

Hi Elaine75,

I have been referred also and haven't heard a thing, was referred 3 September, I am guessing we just sit and wait if it's anything serious they will contact us, sorry not much help x

Hi dazeybear

Join the club of waiting for referred medicals. You've barely been referred, so don't worry too much if you don't hear from anyone any time soon. There are still a few on board who've been waiting since July, and most since August. Give it about 6 weeks (but keep checking this forum for updates in case the GH team and MOC start working quicker), then start getting worried after 6 weeks and no word about your medicals. In the meantime, just sit back, relax and pray for the best.

Liz.

That's my prayer too. Looks like we were referred on the same day (9 August). I really hope in the end it will have been worth waiting for my 885 visa for 4 years 6 months and counting!

Even I am done with 35 days which means 5 weeks are over and no ******* feedback till now - its bloody frustrating and the mixed and misguiding responses from GH is more irritating.

my fren dont get demotivated i think you will be getting your grant anytime soon...i think in a day or two...

Hey pumpkinhead

Thanks, for your positive thoughts, here’s hoping we hear soon eh :)

We emailed the CO yesterday and she replied the same day saying she hasn’t heard anything and doesn’t know why we’ve been referred and we just need to be patient.

So I’m gonna try to chill and not worry and just wait like they’ve suggested! I’ll keep you all posted as soon as I hear something. Clare x

Anyone else getting sick and tired of logging on to the DIAC website hoping to find a change only to get disappointed?:cry: I'm beginning to think it would have been easier to have a paper-based application, coz I wouldn't be able to follow the progress of my application, which would then mean less worrying!

Archived