Medicals refered for more than 30 days ets connect

megawatts

Most of the time it's nothing and they don't mention anything further

I have no idea why I was referred, it makes no sense. The panel doctor sent the report that he submitted to me and everything was 100%. Maybe they decide to randomly refer people?

See here for more detail:

http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/health-requirements/assessment-health-exam-results.htm

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Lizgats updated your timeline. Congrats on medicals being finalized at last!!

Keptray, Looks like any hour you could be seeing an update, Good luck!!

I suspect that there is an element of randomness in how MOC/GH picks medicals to finalise. Which is probably why it took them over 3 weeks to go from processing 16th to 17th July.

So its just a case of waiting until you get picked and feeling like a grinch when you can't feel happy for others when they get done.

I am also seeing a lot more stuff come in on Mondays and Tuesdays not sure why.:ssign8:

You are right radman !!

Mine was referred on 7th Aug and still nothing and I even called up the GH and the so called good lady told me that she forwarded my request earlier as well and she did it today also - Not sure what the freak is holding the MOC to review my Meds.

Its totally insane

Guest fultonclan
:SLEEP: Wake up .....Ozmiguel, keptray, ronkhu, Geordielass44 and radman, please check your online status. There could be a positive news awaiting..

Melly Hutchibon, SaraC, Lizgats reach out to your CO for Visa Grant...time now write to them

Hey don't forget me!!! I'm still waiting for finalisation!! Lol :wubclub:

:SLEEP: Wake up .....Ozmiguel, keptray, ronkhu, Geordielass44 and radman, please check your online status. There could be a positive news awaiting..

Melly Hutchibon, SaraC, Lizgats reach out to your CO for Visa Grant...time now write to them

Buddy - no question of waking up at all as having sleepless nights :laugh:

Seondly, regarding checking the status, I must says, I check that everyday atleast 7-8 times and before reading this post and after this post of yours, I checked the same again and still the same.....Finally, this week also over with no outcome....

Buddy - no question of waking up at all as having sleepless nights :laugh:

Seondly, regarding checking the status, I must says, I check that everyday atleast 7-8 times and before reading this post and after this post of yours, I checked the same again and still the same.....Finally, this week also over with no outcome....

Real bad...For the money we pay, they should work in shifts and clear this backlog...what a pain...

Guest fultonclan
Real bad...For the money we pay, they should work in shifts and clear this backlog...what a pain...

I think they are working extra. Meds are getting finalised on Saturdays but their regular hours are Monday to Friday.

Nothing for us today :-(. My visa geezer is contacting them to see what going on

Congrats to those finalised/with visas!!

..hope so mine is a paper application nothing online..immi said RSMS is number one priority for them..i am at highest rank in the company..got sponsored..applied

what they call it "DECISION READY APPLICATION" was told that it takes maximum 4 weeks to get this visa..our medical thing is waiting since may 2012..i am so frustrated with the system feel like wanna get in the GH office and ask them what the hell you guys doing??? get it right or don't do false promises..

but they know that we are the ones who want VISAs so they dont give a damn!

thanks for encouragement here..

have a good week end!

cheers!

please help to find out how many people out there have paper medical ??? and is any gone thru with paper medical??

thanks a lot guys..its so encouraging to have little chats here!

radman

Guest fultonclan
please help to find out how many people out there have paper medical ??? and is any gone thru with paper medical??

thanks a lot guys..its so encouraging to have little chats here!

radman

Mine is online so sorry I'm not much help to you.

Rach x

Archived