Our luck has changed being down under!

vixxy666

Well I've been here 15 days and I'm now running round the room squealing with excitement had a job interview that was organised before I got here went very well for a temp position at the local power station however they had internal application so seemed through no fault of my own I wouldn't get the job but I've just had a call they have created a position for me and given me a 2 year contract I'm over the moon! I have another week off to enjoy then I do full time but over Tuesday to Friday so long weekends!

Im just so excited and England is asleep so needed to tell someone lol

Well I've been here 15 days and I'm now running round the room squealing with excitement had a job interview that was organised before I got here went very well for a temp position at the local power station however they had internal application so seemed through no fault of my own I wouldn't get the job but I've just had a call they have created a position for me and given me a 2 year contract I'm over the moon! I have another week off to enjoy then I do full time but over Tuesday to Friday so long weekends!

Great news.....well done

Woop! Woop! :jiggy:

Well done my lovely!

How fantastic that they have created a job just for you!

I'm sure all in England will be thrilled for you!

Jxxxx

Thanks it certainly feels great I was so worried about not getting a job in my industry. Just a few more months in this horrid rental n things will be perfect, well as perfect as it can be, looking forward to having some routine again and just living here rather than me being on holiday!

Soooooooooooooooooooooo happy for you Vixxy! BTW whats with the 666?LOL!

Was a goth when I was younger and had it as a user name for everything since then.....must grow up lol

That's uncanny - I have only recently changed my usernames from Shelley666 or shell666, even now I'm not sure why I changed, but my story was exactly the same as yours!! :biggrin:

Congrats anyway, I'm a bit if a lurker but your news did make me smile!!

Oh bless, well done you. Good luck in the new job.

Well done! I got sooo fed up with applying for jobs that went to internal applicants, you must have impressed! 2 year contract, that's ace :oD

Definitely make the most of your remaining free time, but long weekends every week sounds pretty sweet :biggrin:

Archived