The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
Another hot and cloudless day in the UK, anyone watching the crowds sweltering in London?

Yep, that's the 12th hot sunny day this summer out of 73 YIPPEE.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not Loser

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till weds the 15th of August.
on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.
DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

The first 2 months of summer are now accounted for. We are now into August the link is a few days in advance.

Whoiam is the second contestant to be eliminated, they predicted 7 days hot and 85 not, P&D also out and Tonyman has gone and Shell is also a gonner. There are 19 days left and I think it is unlikely it will reach 20 hot days, so it looks like a race between Wakeboard, Shell, fleabo and Bobj.

We are having our second hot spell this year fandabbidozee, it will give me a chance to get a nice tan before i head hoff to Portugal on my holidays, sweeeeeet.

Isnt life so much better with some nice sustained hot sunny weather at last, I was sat outside at the pub last night, sat in the garden yesterday,going golfing in t shirts and shorts, it's fantastic.

Monday has been downgraded from 23 degrees to 21 so the hit days total hasn't gone up.

Hoff

Like the olympics is there not a gold, silver, brone medal. Will i not get anything? How cruel. Ive followed this thread throughout but their again im now in Oz and its their winter and i sunbathed yesterday and today.....Ah the joys

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hoff

Like the olympics is there not a gold, silver, brone medal. Will i not get anything? How cruel. Ive followed this thread throughout but their again im now in Oz and its their winter and i sunbathed yesterday and today.....Ah the joys

I think that's a cracking idea, makes it more interesting, Gold, Silver and Bronze. :-)

Guest The Ropey HOFF

PB said he doesn't feel the cold at all, even in winter, lol

snow_angel.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Wheres the BBQ?

He will have it fired up and cooking the snags near by mate, that's for certain, lol.

It's not just raining here in Perth today, we have the gloomy sky to match. Not happy. I want my money back. I may have to change countries again... :cry:

With more rain and gloomy grey skies expected early in the coming week. Love this weather myself. Still not cold when it rains. Can lounge around inside in shorts still ...out walking today almost felt like London sans the people.

Summer is not quite what some folk may expect. Only enjoyable in the evenings to be honest....at least at its height. Too hot to do much especially go to the beach for anything but a dip.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

There are now 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till thurss the 16th of August.
on this
on this weather map

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.

The first 2 months of summer are now accounted for. We are now into August the link is a few days in advance.

Whoiam is the second contestant to be eliminated, they predicted 7 days hot and 85 not, P&D also out and Tonyman has gone and Shell is also a gonner. There are 19 days left and I think it is unlikely it will reach 20 hot days, so it looks like a race between Wakeboard, Shell, fleabo and Bobj.

We are having our second hot spell this year fandabbidozee, it will give me a chance to get a nice tan before i head hoff to Portugal on my holidays, sweeeeeet.

Isnt life so much better with some nice sustained hot sunny weather at last, I was sat outside at the pub last night, sat in the garden yesterday,going golfing in t shirts and shorts, it's fantastic.

Monday has been downgraded from 23 degrees to 21 so the hit days total hasn't gone up. Last post before my holidays, YEAH BABY:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

The forecast till Friday the 17th of August.
on this
on this weather map

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.

Monday has been downgraded from 23 degrees to 21 so the hit days total hasn't gone up. Last post before my holidays, YEAH BABY:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

The forecast till Sat the 18th of August, we are having a run of nice hot days at last.
on this
on this weather map

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.

Isnt life so much better with some nice sustained hot sunny weather at last, I was sat outside at the pub, sat in the garden, or going golfing in t shirts and shorts, it's fantastic.

:wink:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not Loser

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not Loser

RandL ........29 hot 63 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 74 not

The forecast till friaday the 24th of August, we are having a run of nice hot days at last.
on this
on this weather map

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.

Isnt life so much better with some nice sustained hot sunny weather at last, I was sat outside at the pub, sat in the garden, or going golfing in t shirts and shorts, it's fantastic.

:wink:

Not certain if the hot days have been sunny as well, I have been in hot sunny Portugal all week, maybe someone who lives near London can tell us, has it been wall to wall sunshine? 18 days of 23 degrees plus hot days out of 86 so far is a miserable return, TBH. I think I will look for another holiday abroad on ceefax, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I'm boiling! Got used to the NZ winter. Even got prickly heat on my arms lol unless that's from jetlag somehow!

It will be the jet lag gal, lol.

Archived