The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I am laid in the bath and it is getting darkish at 9 pm it's a sign that summers coming to an end, what summer I hear everyone saying, I know it's been rubbish, but let's enjoy these few days, because ...... That might be it for another 8 months, ARGGGGGGGGHHHHH

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I am laid in the bath and it is getting darkish at 9 pm it's a sign that summers coming to an end, what summer I hear everyone saying, I know it's been rubbish, but let's enjoy these few days, because ...... That might be it for another 8 months, ARGGGGGGGGHHHHH

You are in the Bath....bet you cant beat my record of sticking your head under water for 20 mins...go for it hoff.:cute:

Guest The Ropey HOFF
You are in the Bath....bet you cant beat my record of sticking your head under water for 20 mins...go for it hoff.:cute:

If you were here with me I would help you beat that record, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
you are not big enough or strong enough hoff :tongue:

I think you will find I am, even if I was normal sized instead of being huge, I would manage it, I have been trained in one on one combat and had that many scraps over the years I have lost count, I nearly lost one once and I have this type of Vulcan death grip technique that renders you immobile in a second. I would go easy on you though, lol.

Arghh could have been there by now, gotta sell this stuppppid campervan! I feel trapped by it.

if we had decided to go to NZ early then we could of prob bought it, prob wouldnt be able to find a house rental anyway lol. really hope that you find a buyer soon, have you heard anything else from the second person? is there maybe any backpacking websites you could put it on. i'll try think of any

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I can't believe i missed the best of the UK summer, gonna be going back when it's cold lol. I like it getting dark early though!

You haven't missed much gal, just 12 sunny hot 23 degree plus days in the last 73, it's not something to be upset over, lol.

it is, I have loads of nice summery clothes that i didn't have a chance to wear before i left, now gonna have to wait until next summer :( unless we have a bout of hot weather in september.

stace the 2nd person didn't even get back to us after the phone call! but now have a 3rd person interested he wants to look at it saturday. Gonna go round some car dealers again....

it is, I have loads of nice summery clothes that i didn't have a chance to wear before i left, now gonna have to wait until next summer :( unless we have a bout of hot weather in september.

stace the 2nd person didn't even get back to us after the phone call! but now have a 3rd person interested he wants to look at it saturday. Gonna go round some car dealers again....

some people are so rude! i have my fingers crossed that the 3rd person will buy it. I'd love a campervan! if i can think of any other places i'll let you know :)

I think you will find I am, even if I was normal sized instead of being huge, I would manage it, I have been trained in one on one combat and had that many scraps over the years I have lost count, I nearly lost one once and I have this type of Vulcan death grip technique that renders you immobile in a second. I would go easy on you though, lol.

kungfubaby366.jpg

kungfubaby366.jpg

Fighting+Babies.jpg

Fighting+Babies.jpg

fat-blogger.jpg

fat-blogger.jpg

012010oldmanfight.jpg

012010oldmanfight.jpg

Guest The Ropey HOFF

PB I am a cross between 3 and 4.

I am a bit like the Hoff really, not too far hoff in looks, but close to his figure, just a bit bigger, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till Monday the 13th of August.
on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.
DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

The first 2 months of summer are now accounted for. We are now into August the link is a few days in advance.

Whoiam is the second contestant to be eliminated, they predicted 7 days hot and 85 not, P&D also out and Tonyman has gone and Shell is almost a gonner. There are 19 days left and I think it is unlikely it will reach 20 hot days, so it looks like a race between Wakeboard, Shell, fleabo and Bobj.

We are having our second hot spell this year fandabbidozee, it will give me a chance to get a nice tan before i head hoff to Portugal on my holidays, sweeeeeet.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not Loser

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till Tuesday the 14th of August.
on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.
DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

The first 2 months of summer are now accounted for. We are now into August the link is a few days in advance.

Whoiam is the second contestant to be eliminated, they predicted 7 days hot and 85 not, P&D also out and Tonyman has gone and Shell is also a gonner. There are 19 days left and I think it is unlikely it will reach 20 hot days, so it looks like a race between Wakeboard, Shell, fleabo and Bobj.

We are having our second hot spell this year fandabbidozee, it will give me a chance to get a nice tan before i head hoff to Portugal on my holidays, sweeeeeet.

Isnt life so much better with some nice sustained hot sunny weather at last, I was sat outside at the pub last night, sat in the garden yesterday,going golfing in t shirts and shorts, it's fantastic.

Guest TheArmChairDetective
Just thought i would start a log from june the 1st of our great British summer weather.

This subject is well Ropey, Hoff.

Archived