The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Guest The Ropey HOFF
maybe for next yrs uk summer we should have a "Which towns wont get flooded " poll............or which town will have most rain during the great British summer .............:wink:

We know the answer already to the place that wont get flooded mate ... Stratford, lol.

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF

i feel like theres a permanent rain cloud over us :tongue:

Dont worry gal, if you get to Perth there will be permanent blue skies and sunshine waiting for yer, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Anther heatwave this weekend guys, apart fir June and some f July t as been really warm and sunny in Stratford.

I would get in to see your GP NOW!!! You are clearly suffering from blood pressure, if you are feeling hot all the time when the weathers so grim and cool, lol.

I would get in to see your GP NOW!!! You are clearly suffering from blood pressure, if you are feeling hot all the time when the weathers so grim and cool, lol.

Been nice all week ate, you reall need to get out Of your damp cave hoff...tiz grim upt north.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
There has only been 24 days over 20 degrees all year in SoA...not exactly Perth weather is it

And only 11 days over 23 degrees, we are again AT LAST going to have some nice hot sunny weather, its been a very poor summer though, even if its hot for 3 weeks, its still wont make up for the pitiful 10 weeks of no summer weather we have had.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
SoA is so hot and sunny they are thinking of renaming it Death Valley

When you said SoA i thought you were referring to darn sarf in England wheres SoA?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Stratford-upon-Avon ......SoA/SuA - same place

Really funny that mate, i get it now, but the weather North and South of SoA is a few degress lower than the micro climate IN ..... SoA, lol.

pissed maste o the day here:mad: hame soaked through and then hid tae mak ma ane supper:shocked: nae right at:angel_happy_face_ha

What did you have?

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till Sun 12th of August.
on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.
DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

The first 2 months of summer are now accounted for. We are now into August the link is a few days in advance.

Whoiam is the second contestant to be eliminated, they predicted 7 days hot and 85 not, P&D also out and Tonyman has gone. There are 19 days left and I think it is unlikely it will reach 20 hot days, so it looks like a race between Wakeboard, Shell, fleabo, Bobj and outsider, Tonyman.

We are having our second hot spell this year fandabbidozee, it will give me a chance to get a nice tan before i head hoff to Portugal on my holidays, sweeeeeet.

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not

RandL ........29 hot 63 not

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 69 not

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not

Bobj ..........18 hot 64 not

There are now 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till Sun 12th of August.
on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot. Latest update.
DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

The first 2 months of summer are now accounted for. We are now into August the link is a few days in advance.

Whoiam is the second contestant to be eliminated, they predicted 7 days hot and 85 not, P&D also out and Tonyman has gone. There are 19 days left and I think it is unlikely it will reach 20 hot days, so it looks like a race between Wakeboard, Shell, fleabo, Bobj and outsider, Tonyman.

We are having our second hot spell this year fandabbidozee, it will give me a chance to get a nice tan before i head hoff to Portugal on my holidays, sweeeeeet.

come on Dopey one minute you say ive gone ,the next minute im an outsider .....whats going on , your like the uk weather........inconsistant /cant make its mind up .......

Guest The Ropey HOFF
come on Dopey one minute you say ive gone ,the next minute im an outsider .....whats going on , your like the uk weather........inconsistant /cant make its mind up .......

Mr Felcher .... You were an outsider about 5 days ago, since then we have miraculously had a few nice days of sunny hot weather including the predicted days until Sunday, so your a gonner I am afraid, it looked like a complete wash out, at least now we have some summer ....... At long last.

Archived