The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
How many times do you go to the coast and swim in the sea? Lol

Ummmm........ummmmmm.......ummmmmmm

I did waterski in a farmers lake/dam 2 weeks ago and am going again this weekend, does that count!

But on the sea front, well I am going to go to a caravan at the end of September down the south coast so I might go for a dip.....with my wetsuit on.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Ummmm........ummmmmm.......ummmmmmm

I did waterski in a farmers lake/dam 2 weeks ago and am going again this weekend, does that count!

But on the sea front, well I am going to go to a caravan at the end of September down the south coast so I might go for a dip.....with my wetsuit on.

Who needs Australia ...... Eh? Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I have the big heat lamp ready in the conservatory for when this great weather leaves us lol

When the great weather leaves us, I thought you were in the UK, lol

When the great weather leaves us, I thought you were in the UK, lol

I am, well.....I mean.....ummmm......is this not great weather??? It is summer isn't it???? Nah it's not great weather, I've worked it out, if it doesn't rain it's a good day, if it's sunny and hot then it's a great day.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Figures just released from the Met office, this years summer is the wettest summer in 100 years and the fourth wettest since records began in 1727 and it is also one of the dullest summers on record and the dullest since 1980, apart from in the Borough of Stratford upon Avon, where it was the hottest summer on record, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Really? I thought the wettest summer was last year or in 07! Must have missed the worse of it. Been dry here all day :P

Last year was the coldest summer on record, the average summer temp was a measly 13.6 degrees, I think it's false advertising calling it a ...... Summer, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
just googled where stratford was aswell, haha, exactly in the centre of england....is that why it's nice a lot of the time? Like the alice springs of aus?? lol

Its been crappy down there as well, this weather predictor thread has proved it conclusively, just 399 hours of sunshine over 92 days, that includes when the suns out and it's not that warm, that's really awful when you analyse it fully.

• 2 weeks later...
Guest The Ropey HOFF

Hoffmeister 27 hot 65 not Loser

ckl2011......24 hot 68 not Loser

GF Hull ......22 hot 70 not Loser

Shellyk666..25 hot 67 not Loser

RandL ........29 hot 63 not Loser

l1sa ...........21 hot 71 not Loser

fleabo ........19 hot 73 not Loser

Perthbum ...93 hot 00 not Loser

Shell15 ......13 hot 79 not Loser

P&D ............5 hot 87 not Loser

fifi69 ..........20 hot 72 not Loser

WhoIam .......7 hot 85 not Loser

Tonyman ....11 hot 81 not Loser

Wakeboard .16 hot 76 not Loser

Stevie ........23 hot 69 not Loser

Bobj ..........18 hot 74 not CHAMPION

There were 16 entrants in the PIO UK Weather predictor league, theres 92 days in June, July and August, we have tried to predict the exact number of Hot sunny 23 degrees plus days and also the not hot days as well.

The forecast till Friday the 31st of August
on this
on this weather map
UK weather forecast - Met Office
the figures quoted for this competition are from London.

Only
h
ot days so far,
not hot, i added it up wrong last time, lol. Latest update.
DOUBLE FIGURES AFTER 71 days.

Isnt life so much better with some nice sustained hot sunny weather at last, that was two weeks ago, I was sat outside at the pub, sat in the garden, or going golfing in t shirts and shorts, it was short lived, but fantastic.

:wink:

Bobj is the PIO weather predictor champion, he has lived in Australia for ...... Well ever, lol, yet he predicted a measly 18 sunny hot days out of 92 days of summer, which is really abysmal, the only good thing about it, is that it was better than last year, lol.

leaguecup.jpg

Bobj is the winner of the PIO weather predictor League Cup 2012

Better luck next year everyone.

We have had some nice weather recently and people forget how poor the summer has been, a few days in the sun frazzles people's memories, lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
well done Bobj but i would like a recount im still not convinced a country is capable of have such a pathetic summer .........????????

Hey Gringo, you picked a total of 11 measly days which had a chance of winning, but we had a hot spell for the last 8 days or so, quit yer complaining pal. Lol.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Hoff, summer, by name, is over mate. Pack this thread away for a few months, bring it back once the snow melts lol

I am gonna mothball it for the 7 months of winter we are about to have, I just re-posted it, because someone was claiming that we have had a great summer FFS. lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
objection!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Objection to what, scepticus toeuss?

You guessed 11, it was 18 and you say you can't believe it wasn't more, but ........ You predicted 11. Lol

Archived