The HOFFS UK summer weather forecast.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

• Replies 1.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest The Ropey HOFF
Damn it I was just about to post so I could be post 1000 :-(

Yeah right, I have been ready for this for weeks, lol.

Bobj is the PIO weather predictor champion, he has lived in Australia for ...... Well ever, lol, yet he predicted a measly 18 sunny hot days out of 92 days of summer, which is really abysmal, the only good thing about it, is that it was better than last year, lol.

leaguecup.jpg

Bobj is the winner of the PIO weather predictor League Cup 2012

Better luck next year everyone.

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF

Cheers, Bobj.

You deserve it mate ..... Was it a calculated guess, or a ........ Lucky guess? Lol

The last 5 days were poor, so you just scraped in, but ....... You are the PIO Weather predictor Champion of 2012.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Weeell I managed to squeeze in some golf today before it rained :) just do stuff while it's dry...and if it rains...get your waterproofs on! lol

I didn't know you were a golfer gal, is it a passion, or just for laffs?

You deserve it mate ..... Was it a calculated guess, or a ........ Lucky guess? Lol

The last 5 days were poor, so you just scraped in, but ....... You are the PIO Weather predictor Champion of 2012.

Yes! Well, lived there for 16 years, so I had an inkling.:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Yes! Well, lived there for 16 years, so I had an inkling.:laugh:

Cheers, Bobj.

On the weather link, the days that were 23 degrees and plus, I don't know for certain if they were sunny as well,I think most of them were, but chances are there were several days of cloud and sunshine, so ........ I have made the weather in the UK look better than it really is, but having said that ...... 18 days out of 92 is abysmal ....... Do you miss it Bob? Lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Ah just for a laugh, but we're going again soon, might turn into a regular thing :). What I really wanna get into is badminton.

I used to play badminton, I loved it, it's great exercise as well, plus ....... You play it indoors, so the weather isn't a factor,lol.

On the weather link, the days that were 23 degrees and plus, I don't know for certain if they were sunny as well,I think most of them were, but chances are there were several days of cloud and sunshine, so ........ I have made the weather in the UK look better than it really is, but having said that ...... 18 days out of 92 is abysmal ....... Do you miss it Bob? Lol

bigemo_harabe_net-163.gifbigemo_harabe_net-163.gifbigemo_harabe_net-163.gif

Cheers, Bobj.

Guest The Ropey HOFF
I demand a recount! :laugh:

Sorry mate, there will be no recount, all you required was one hot sunny day from the last 5 days to win, but Blighty blew you a raspberry matey, lol

Ropey...all I can say is.. the sun is out here, so get it reet up ya! :laugh:

Sorry mate, there will be no recount, all you required was one hot sunny day from the last 5 days to win, but Blighty blew you a raspberry matey, lol

Guest The Ropey HOFF
Ropey...all I can say is.. the sun is out here, so get it reet up ya! :laugh:

Theres no need for that mate, this is just round the corner for us. Lol

snow_angel.jpg

Archived