Unhappy Perth poms fancy meeting up ?

Guest The Ropey HOFF
does the moon n 6 pence have good access for a wheelchair ? and will someone volunteer to push me around for the evening ?just to and from the bar would be fine , oh and maybe to the toilet now and again.......

Its for unhappy perth poms, not happy ones so ................. ​YER OOOUT.

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

does the moon n 6 pence have good access for a wheelchair ? and will someone volunteer to push me around for the evening ?just to and from the bar would be fine , oh and maybe to the toilet now and again.......

There is wheelchair access....but being a somewhat virile,kick ass sort of boozer could be a little intimidating for those with mobility issues.....on the other hand Silver Chain I hear do a Saturday evening singalong all ancient, infirm, and folk that are unable to get about are welcome.

Carers on site to attend to all needs and I believe a glass of sweet sherry included. If by some miracle you are cured by Saturday by not do your best to shuffle along....

OK Final head count for all those who are coming, 3pm at the Moon and sixpence. Please turn up if you say you are coming as Im having to move mountains to make it.

Also can you please say where you are coming from. Cos if were all in the same area it might be worth moving the venue.

Hey all!

YES! This would be great, i'd quite like to hear about some people's experiences, whilst having a beer perhaps?!. We've only been here ten days so it would be great to here from people who have been here longer. We're based in Kenwick but we do have a car, can people do Sunday perhaps?

You do realise it's for people who are unhappy in Perth don't you?? Don't want you to be put off too soon!!

:laugh:

Good job you didn't decide to meet in Cottesloe with Emma, you might all have had a rethink about Perth. Sat in the Blue Duck or something with lovely sea views over a beer or two. Have you managed to get down there Ghost?

Fine by me but if folk would prefer to change to another location then I'll need to know obviously by tomorrow night. As far as I'm concerned all are welcome to attend.I don't imagine that it is going to be a hate Perth meeting. Although some folk who say they will be attending are in the process of returning.

For those not long here I would have thought the tales of folk returning may be interesting. We can all learn from others experiences.

Perhaps folk could confirm if they will attend the City location or as Ghost mentioned the Joondalup location is easier for him. If no one else is attending then I'll move on to other things....

Well I'd like to still come if its on - I've arranged a babysitter!

Having said that I actually live out near ghost at Joondalup so obviously that would suit me better but I'll go along with the majority. Let me know if its off cos I don't want to be billy no mates sitting on my own. ha ha

Tony man your more than welcome

thanks Ghost ,i have to work till 6pm on Saturday at Good Sammys , will you guys arrange another night while your together........send my regards to all and buy everyone a drink from me and i will see you right when i get my eyes sorted and tested....have a great night chaps

Both Joondalup and Perth City are fine by me. It's just that a few of the earlier folk found a City location more convenient but they haven't got back to confirm but perhaps they are not PiO regulars. Now that another has confirmed I will continue with arranged meeting tomorrow at Moon and Sixpence.

If Ghost decides to change location being his thread that is also fine by me,I can train it to Joondalup. Perhaps though it's a change for you guys to put an appearance into this great city of ours once in awhile, for a change?

Unless I hear further I will be at Moon and Sixpence from 2.30pm tomorrow Saturday. Hope I am not alone. Could be a bit of rain tomorrow folks but don't let that put you off.

Can anyone coming please stand by the entrance at 3pm ish....if raining may not be wearing trilby hat.....but will be reading a newspaper sitting outside instead.....hope to catch you all up...of course we can always go elsewhere later.......

Edited by flag of convenience

I will try and make it but really a shame(to say the least) others didn't respond even to say they would/ wouldn't be attending. Really would have thought response would have been better considering the location was changed to Central Perth from Joondalup to make it easier for those who found it difficult to get up there. It looks like the numbers will be minimal now for the meeting. Also back to the initial recognition problem. I'll leave that to you Ghost to decide.......