Unhappy Perth poms fancy meeting up ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest guest17301

Emma! Cottesloe to Joondy is only 30 mins! Not that far, Ghost does it have to be for people who are unhappy? You might get more takers for a general PIO meet up, haven't been many lately

Emma! Cottesloe to Joondy is only 30 mins! Not that far, Ghost does it have to be for people who are unhappy? You might get more takers for a general PIO meet up, haven't been many lately

Not by public transport! I don't drive! Otherwise it would not be a problem!

No need! It's my own fault I should really learn to drive! Can't believe I've gone so long not driving especially in Perth!! Any ways I hope the meet up is a success!

From Cottosloe you could take the train to Joondalup. That's what I will be doing if it comes to that being the place. Never usually go there but from memory the pubs are not far from the station.

Normally I would go to a city pub, Moon and Sixpence myself but then why not a change. Hope you can make it .

Put you availability days times in the post and we'll see what we can put together was thinking of somewhere around jjoondalup

Saturday afternoons would be fine speaking for myself if it is to be up North.....other days would need to confirm although a city location would be easier for week nights.

Hope it works out. Great idea ghost....

Yes the train station is right in joondalup is it's easy to get to , I'm happy to go with CBd if people prefer that.

Im plugging for sat 5th may at 3pm

Emmaroo go to Perth trans website put in where you want to go to and from andit tells you all the buses/trains you need to use. Public transports great here. I hope a few more can make it.

Fiona of course you would be more than welcome

Guest Nally

Hey all!

YES! This would be great, i'd quite like to hear about some people's experiences, whilst having a beer perhaps?!. We've only been here ten days so it would be great to here from people who have been here longer. We're based in Kenwick but we do have a car, can people do Sunday perhaps?

This thread is located in the Going Home section just wondering why not broaden the meeting to include those not necessary returning but finding the going just a little tough? Even those a little more sitting on the fence with regards to making their minds up to stay or go, etc.......

Anyhow May 5 looks good can meet City or Joondalup on that day.......or City on other evenings ......Hopefully can get a few more folk interested before then...

Lucky shag gets busy and might be hard to sit together . Can't speak for the others.

Going to plump for the moon and sixpence 3pm on the 5th may ! That's Murray street in the CBD so everyone nor and sor can make it.

Is posted in the going home thread but happy for anyone who want to make an appearance to turn up.