Unhappy Perth poms fancy meeting up ?

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I do like it, but it's not offering me enough to keep my family here.

Looking at the pros and cons the uk does win. Doesn't mean I don't like it. Everyone I meet keeps telling me to give it time , and that I'm mad for going home. I want to meet some people who feel that the uk is where that want to be. And I'm sure others feel the same way.

Guest Guest66881

I lolled for about five minutes when i read the title of this thread, i had visions of gangs of shouting poms with flamed filled torches ranting into the night sky at how crap it is here and in the UK, a bit like the baying mob chasing Frankensteins monster into the mill.

I lolled for about five minutes when i read the title of this thread, i had visions of gangs of shouting poms with flamed filled torches ranting into the night sky at how crap it is here and in the UK, a bit like the baying mob chasing Frankensteins monster into the mill.

It made me smile too

Have you tried an open mike night at the comedy store lol

love it lol

I do wonder Ghost if the title of your thread might stop some people from going along (I appreciate the whinge comment was tongue in cheek).

From what I've read on here about Perth Ali, it could turn out to be a massive night! Hope you guys have a great time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, eh?

From what I've read on here about Perth Ali, it could turn out to be a massive night! Hope you guys have a great time. Don't do anything I wouldn't do, eh?

You know not to believe everything you read on PIO Dom and particularly about PERF.

We still haven't come up with a recognition strategy yet. I have an idea Ghost. What about if I get there(Moon & Sixpence) a bit earliar at 2.30 pm and try and claim an outdoor table? I will wear a trilby (hat) so everybody will know the correct group. As I live close to the venue it is not a problem to do this. Providing we go ahead of course as am not sure how any can now make it?