176 lodged in April 2012

jag

Guest 2AussieBoys

Well medicals are booked for Tuesday next but the medical centre can only see 3 out of the 4 of us on the system - something about not linking everyone to my TRN so I'm back and forth with my agent on this. Then we got our police clearance certs but my husbands has "not committed a crime in Ireland" yet he was living in London for a short time over 20 years ago and it's on the list of addresses - so we need to sort that out now. I swear this visa lark is not good for my stress levels and blood pressure!!

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to say i got my visa ''GRANTED'' :biggrin: this morning. Over the moon. :notworthy:All the stress has paid off.

Best wishes to you all. Hope it goes quick for yous.

:)

Congrats Jag!!

Our visa was GRANTED this morning!!!!!!!! Very exciting times! Wishing the rest of the April people speedy grants.

And congrats to you too loveshelleybeach! Seems like lots of movement recently for the April gang. I've got medicals booked tomorrow and still am waiting for our PCC checks to come back, so I'll hopefully be joining you with a shiny new visa soon!!!

Hi AussieBoys, I am curious to know how the issue on medical center able to view only 3 out of 4 applicants was resolved. In my case, something simmilar has happened - the medical center can only see myself (primary) but not the secondary applicants (wifey and 2 kids). I send my CO an email on this and he wanted me to check with Health Strategies - emailed to them and also Immi IT and now awaiting a resolution.

I wish your pending police clearances are all done fast and you get the grant ! Cheers

Congrats on your CO allocation ! PCC in India depends upon your police verification status during issue of passport. We applied at the PSK together on the 4th of May - In case of my wife, PCC was issued within 3 hours. In my case, because my Passport was issued through tatkal and the police verifications were not showing in the system, it had to be done again. Now that can take me anything from 10 to 15 days. If you are currently outside India, I guess you have to approach the embassy. If in India, the best route is through the Passport Office. Lets update ourselves on the progress. All the best!

Guest 2AussieBoys

Hi Subs - the medical centre can now only see 3 out of the 4 of us, they still cannot see one of my sons. She said this happens from time to time and the problem is that they don't link up all the family members to the TRN (the TRN is the "code" the medical centre use to download the requirements for each person). I've asked my agent to get onto the CO so I'm hoping it will be fixed by Tuesday as that's when our medicals are scheduled for and I don't want it to be delayed any longer (my head is melted with all of it!!!). I'll keep you posted and would appreciate if you also let me know how you are getting on with it. We did get out PCC's sorted so that's something!

Hi Subs - the medical centre can now only see 3 out of the 4 of us, they still cannot see one of my sons. She said this happens from time to time and the problem is that they don't link up all the family members to the TRN (the TRN is the "code" the medical centre use to download the requirements for each person). I've asked my agent to get onto the CO so I'm hoping it will be fixed by Tuesday as that's when our medicals are scheduled for and I don't want it to be delayed any longer (my head is melted with all of it!!!). I'll keep you posted and would appreciate if you also let me know how you are getting on with it. We did get out PCC's sorted so that's something!

hi, not sure if this helps but I tried to book meds recently and none of my details could be found under my TRN, I was being a bit too eager and hadnt downloaded any forms (26 is the main medical one off the top of my head)- which I have been advised you should do for each applicant. Medical centre I was speaking to advised the download triggers the med details being forwarded to their healthcare system.

Congrats on your CO allocation ! PCC in India depends upon your police verification status during issue of passport. We applied at the PSK together on the 4th of May - In case of my wife, PCC was issued within 3 hours. In my case, because my Passport was issued through tatkal and the police verifications were not showing in the system, it had to be done again. Now that can take me anything from 10 to 15 days. If you are currently outside India, I guess you have to approach the embassy. If in India, the best route is through the Passport Office. Lets update ourselves on the progress. All the best!

Did you all get the medical issue sorted?

Guest 2AussieBoys

Hi all, well we're just back from our medicals - all went fine (I hope!). Takes up to one week for blood results so I'm hoping everything is done next week. We got the medicals sorted - seems the uploading of everyone to the TRN takes a few days for some reason. So we've nothing else to do now (I hope) but wait.............

Thanks to all for their advice on the medicals. It was much appreciated.

Did you all get the medical issue sorted?

Yes, I did and thank you ! They finally found all of us and infact except mine (primary) all other applicants have been finalized, after the medical center uploaded them on 14th - so that was pretty quick. I am waiting with my fingers crossed - on the last lap :biggrin:

Thanks GarethLW - you may be spot on ! I did downlload these after the medical center told me that these were not visible and the next day HOC/ Health Strategies said that they could "see" all of us. Cheers

Thanks GarethLW - you may be spot on ! I did downlload these after the medical center told me that these were not visible and the next day HOC/ Health Strategies said that they could "see" all of us. Cheers

Excellent, good luck with the rest of the process. cheers

Yo ! Health requirements finalized for all members except mine on 14th May. Today (18th), mine is finalized after being referred on 17th May! Awaiting for the final stamp........ :yes:

Guest 2AussieBoys

that's great Subs - mine are finalised for my kids but only saying "received" for myself and my husband :( and believe me I'm checking every hour!!

Hmm I am still stuck. Applied for 176 on 16th April 2012, the only update I see is for 9th May 2012 "Application Being Processed Further".....really frustrating and worrying, when looking at the pace, others are being assigned CO's :mad::confused: So finally have sent a mail to DIAC as on their website it says a CO is usually assigned within 4 weeks of lodgement, to know what's going on with my app. Hopefully the next week brings some good news.

Hi illuminati, have you checked with NSW Biz Migration as to when the Form 1100 was send to DIAC? Mine fell through the crack and I had to follow-up and get this done again. Hoping you good luck soon on your CO !

Cheers

Hi illuminati, have you checked with NSW Biz Migration as to when the Form 1100 was send to DIAC? Mine fell through the crack and I had to follow-up and get this done again. Hoping you good luck soon on your CO !

Cheers

Thanks for the info subs. Well as per the NSW SS office my form 1100 was sent to DIAC ON 24th April 2012, I will call DIAC next week and check where is my application, since my 4 weeks from the date of lodgement are up.

Archived