176 lodged in April 2012

jag

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest 2AussieBoys

Hi All - got my CO assigned on 5th May (yes a Saturday - agent couldn't believe it either!). Just asking for Police Clearance and medicals.

I lodged my 176 on 24th April so 11 days for CO. I'll update my signature when I get 5 mins :)

Hi all,

My CO was assigned today. A super quick time, almost too quick as I won't have a chance to do the medicals for a couple of weeks. They've requested medicals, police check and evidence of work experience - that bit will be fun, as I don't keep payslips.

Hi all,

My CO was assigned today. A super quick time, almost too quick as I won't have a chance to do the medicals for a couple of weeks. They've requested medicals, police check and evidence of work experience - that bit will be fun, as I don't keep payslips.

Oooohhh, great, that means mine will be assigned in a few days. Hope you sort your things out quickly - can you use your latest P60?

Guest hannybabe

We submitted our VISA 19th March and had it granted today!!!!!

Good luck to everyone, all the best! :smile:

Oooohhh, great, that means mine will be assigned in a few days. Hope you sort your things out quickly - can you use your latest P60?

I have my current P60 and contracts for the majority of my past roles so I'm sure it will be fine. This is the home stretch now so I'm sure I will sort it :cool:

Hi all,

It seems the processing is much faster. Within 8 days they have assigned a CO for me & requested PCC & evidance for work experience (the service letter which I have already handed over to the agent.) Hope once I get the PCC everything will be fine. The most interesting thing is even without submittign my wife's PCC, the check list hows "met" for her & which shows "Required" for me while both of us waiting for PCC.

Hi all,

It seems the processing is much faster. Within 8 days they have assigned a CO for me & requested PCC & evidance for work experience (the service letter which I have already handed over to the agent.) Hope once I get the PCC everything will be fine. The most interesting thing is even without submittign my wife's PCC, the check list hows "met" for her & which shows "Required" for me while both of us waiting for PCC.

IETS
: 07 May 2011| ACS: 28 Nov 2011 |
VIC SS
Applied: 24 Jan 2012 |Granted 23 Apr 2012|
176 Lodged
: 27 Apr 2012 |
Meds
: 1 May 2012|
CO
: 05 May 2012 |
PCC
:
Waiting
|
Gran
t:
Waiting

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to say i got my visa ''GRANTED'' :biggrin: this morning. Over the moon. :notworthy:All the stress has paid off.

Best wishes to you all. Hope it goes quick for yous.

:)

Hi all,

IETS
: 07 May 2011| ACS: 28 Nov 2011 |
VIC SS
Applied: 24 Jan 2012 |Granted 23 Apr 2012|
176 Lodged
: 27 Apr 2012 |
Meds
: 1 May 2012|
CO
: 05 May 2012 |
PCC
:
Waiting
|
Gran
t:
Waiting

Congratulations!!!

Hi Guys,

Just a quick update to say i got my visa ''GRANTED'' :biggrin: this morning. Over the moon. :notworthy:All the stress has paid off.

Great news, congratulations! When are you off?

We had an update from our CO this morning, everything requested is Met apart from kids medicals which are in the "system being finalised"! Hope it's soon!

Hi Guys,

CONGRATS !!!!!!!!! Wish you all the best !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Dear friends,

In my wife's medicals says "referred". What is the meaning of that? I'm 100% sure that she doesn't have any issue in her medical reports. Does any one have similer experience?

IETS: 07 May 2011| ACS: 28 Nov 2011 |VIC SS Applied: 24 Jan 2012 |Granted 23 Apr 2012| 176 Lodged: 27 Apr 2012 | Meds: 1 May 2012| CO: 05 May 2012 | PCC: Waiting| Grant: Waiting

Congrats Jag!! That was quick! Did u use a MA? .... Doing a geographical what do you mean by pre grant?!

Hey,

No I did the application my self with many thanks to all on this forum.

pre grants are given to people who are applying for there visa within Australia, they then have to leave within a certain time frame and there visa gets granted before they return.

Good luck with your application.

Thanks. :biggrin:

Great news, congratulations! When are you off?

We had an update from our CO this morning, everything requested is Met apart from kids medicals which are in the "system being finalised"! Hope it's soon!

Hey,

Thats great, hopefully it's not long now for you.

Were off to book flights today. :wink: ... My partner is going to go before us an about 3 or 4 weeks and then we,l follow out a few weeks later. well that the plan for now.

How about yous, are yous going soon after grant?

Fingers crossed for you.

Guest 2AussieBoys

Congrats to you both - Jag and Doing a Geographical. I am sooooooo jealous but delighted for you both :)

Congrats to you both - Jag and Doing a Geographical. I am sooooooo jealous but delighted for you both :)

Shouldn't be to long for you now. Hopefully we see some more grants pretty soon.

Keep us updated.

:biggrin:

Archived