176 lodged in April 2012

jag

• Replies 317
  • Created
  • Last Reply
can anyone tell me, with the medicals, does the clinic sent/email your results directly to diac or do we get the results personally and then have to upload?

Many thanks

It depends on the clinic and your preference. It is best to find one that directly uploads to HOC, which will usually finalize super-fast. Mine was finalized in less than 1-working day.

I don't know how long it'll take if you send them by yourself, you also have the added cost of the courier and extra time to deliver. Cheers.

EDIT: You can find a clinic near you and give them a call to see if they'll upload online, most do. http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/

It depends on the clinic and your preference. It is best to find one that directly uploads to HOC, which will usually finalize super-fast. Mine was finalized in less than 1-working day.

I don't know how long it'll take if you send them by yourself, you also have the added cost of the courier and extra time to deliver. Cheers.

EDIT: You can find a clinic near you and give them a call to see if they'll upload online, most do. http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/panel-doctors/

Thanks, we have booked ours for next week at Maidstone - I'll have a look online and see if they do.

Guest Skyline

Hi all, I just want to ask if what did you submit for this on the checklist Evidence of overseas qualifications-will the Vetassess skills result suffice or do I need to submit COE,tax returns and payslips?Thanks.Btw,I didn't apply for the Vet's Points Test Advice

Hi all, I just want to ask if what did you submit for this on the checklist Evidence of overseas qualifications-will the Vetassess skills result suffice or do I need to submit COE,tax returns and payslips?Thanks.Btw,I didn't apply for the Vet's Points Test Advice

you will need to submit experience letters payslips tax returns and for good measure any other document that you might have to prove employment such as promotion letters, any awards and certificates. the standard practice is to provide the entire set of documents that you sent at the time of skills assessment. Yes you will also need to send the skills assessment results.

Hi illuminati,

Congrats on getting SS, we're trying to get our skills assessed by ACS at the moment and want to apply to NSW for SS as soon as possible so that we can get the 176 application in before the 1st July rule change! How long did the NSW SS take? If the timelines are too long we'll have to look into applying after 1st July and not sure whether the EOI etc will mean that it'll be harder to get a visa approved :(

Yeee,

Got CO yesterday. :)

Requested, Form 80, PCC, and medicals. :)

Hope its quick from now. :)

xxx

Congrats on your CO.

April gang seems to be moving a bit faster than the March one.

Once everything is uploaded, the average time to grant is a few days.

Which team did you get?

Congrats on your CO.

April gang seems to be moving a bit faster than the March one.

Once everything is uploaded, the average time to grant is a few days.

Which team did you get?

Thanks,

I got team Team 4.. Does it make a difference.

Just have to book medicals tomorrow, and have to send off police clearance certs in the morning.

Everything else says MET...

its so nerv wrecking. :o

Hope PCC and Meds come through quick.

You know, I love Sunday nights in the UK because I know while we are sleeping our friends across the water are awake and working on our applications. Come tomorrow morning, we start seeing people update their status. Good luck for next week everyone!

Hi, Would luv to join this thread!! we lodged 05/04/12 (175 subclass) our migration agent has said it would probably be Jan/Feb before we hear, has anybody heard different?? I am a nurse, husband a postie and we have 2 little boys 3 & 6. We are still undecided as to where we would like to go!! we have friends moving to perth but family in both perth and brisbane, house prices a lot higher in perth, anyone have any good advice on suburbs in both????

Keep smiling!!

Hayley, Nige & 2 cheeky kids xx

Hi, Would luv to join this thread!! we lodged 05/04/12 (175 subclass) our migration agent has said it would probably be Jan/Feb before we hear, has anybody heard different?? I am a nurse, husband a postie and we have 2 little boys 3 & 6. We are still undecided as to where we would like to go!! we have friends moving to perth but family in both perth and brisbane, house prices a lot higher in perth, anyone have any good advice on suburbs in both????

Keep smiling!!

Hayley, Nige & 2 cheeky kids xx

Hi,

175 comes under Category 4 and the current CO allocation times are in 5 to 6 month range. Check the Cat 4 thread for more accurate numbers. Good luck with your application.

www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/138985-new-cat-4-july-1st-2011-part-3-a.html

Hi illuminati,

Congrats on getting SS, we're trying to get our skills assessed by ACS at the moment and want to apply to NSW for SS as soon as possible so that we can get the 176 application in before the 1st July rule change! How long did the NSW SS take? If the timelines are too long we'll have to look into applying after 1st July and not sure whether the EOI etc will mean that it'll be harder to get a visa approved :(

Hello, NSW SS does not take long they usually take their decisions within 48 hours. The only time it takes is to receive their approval in the paper mail.

My papers were received on 27/03/2012 by NSW and the approval was sent by mail on 29/03/2012 . Got them on 12/04/2012 by registered mail. Best of Luck with your application :)

Hello all fellow April applicants - (feels good to be able to say that!!!)

Just a query regarding the documents that must be uploaded; which list do you take notice of? Is it the one following payment, the one in the generic automated email following acknowledgement or is there a application specific list to follow???

Hello all fellow April applicates - (feels good to be able to say that!!!)

Just a query regarding the documents that must be uploaded; which list do you take notice of? Is it the one following payment, the one in the generic automated email following acknowledgement or is there a application specific list to follow???

That would be the online checklist. After that you can spend some time on the Form 80 and Form 1221, they may or may not be required. If done early, you can upload them if not wait for the CO to ask. Good luck!

Archived