176 visa lodged March 2012

Guest jamesandstephcole

The first one is Kilty :)

Next grants to follow (in no specific order): SeeUlater, ToniA, RC5, fabregas, Nishi, jamestepcole and of course you :)

Up for CO allocations: leanie, myself, jasperyogi, indikaya, georgiajoe and Kimanda, a bit late to the party B-)

Hope everyone's dream comes true by early to mid-May. Maybe later, we can meet up for drinks and a skydive :laugh:

Good luck everyone!

Sky dive with parachute or without it..he he just kidding..but that would be amazing.

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Guest ToniA

Contratulations newlifeincoming....how exciting!!

We had out meds on saturday 31st (only booked them on the Thursday before)..looks like most of the med results have been updated but looks like we're awaiting bloods and x-ray results...so now just waiting for those and police certs to come back - oohhh errrr!! Keeping our fingers crossed for the meds, getting excited but trying not to in case something still goes wrong!

Can't believe it's now a bank hol weekend so no chance of anything further happening until next week...so frustrating all this waiting!! OH has a couple of interested employers so really want to be in a position to look at timescales for getting to WA!!

When are you all planning on going? Anyone planning on taking any pets over??

Sky dive with parachute or without it..he he just kidding..but that would be amazing.

Haha.. Good one!

Parachute - Optional - We can provide you with a Cocktail umbrella instead.

I bet the excitement of sky diving would be nothing compared to seeing your grant letter.

Contratulations newlifeincoming....how exciting!!

We had out meds on saturday 31st (only booked them on the Thursday before)..looks like most of the med results have been updated but looks like we're awaiting bloods and x-ray results...so now just waiting for those and police certs to come back - oohhh errrr!! Keeping our fingers crossed for the meds, getting excited but trying not to in case something still goes wrong!

Can't believe it's now a bank hol weekend so no chance of anything further happening until next week...so frustrating all this waiting!! OH has a couple of interested employers so really want to be in a position to look at timescales for getting to WA!!

When are you all planning on going? Anyone planning on taking any pets over??

We are planning either July or October...the missus will fly back after validation while I stay back and try and get things like job et al sorted. figured one of us should have some sort of steady income initially.

Hooray! Just saw the e-mail from the CO requesting for PCCs. Online status shows ABPF (Application being processed further) and all other documents are changed to "Met". Can't believe I got the mail on a Saturday, thanks to the hard working people at DIAC.

leanie, you are next or do you already have a CO?

Hooray! Just saw the e-mail from the CO requesting for PCCs. Online status shows ABPF (Application being processed further) and all other documents are changed to "Met". Can't believe I got the mail on a Saturday, thanks to the hard working people at DIAC.

Congratulations! hope your PCCs come through quickly. Have they requested for any additional documents?

and your crystal ball kinda lost it by about 6 days!

no change for us still waiting. maybe it will take them a little longer as we are a family and 4 people to consider in one application? awesome you have a CO tooz2012, and during easter too! when do you plan to move to WA?

no change for us still waiting. maybe it will take them a little longer as we are a family and 4 people to consider in one application? awesome you have a CO tooz2012, and during easter too! when do you plan to move to WA?

I don't think the number of people has much to do with processing time as the primary applicant's docs are the most important. Don't worry, you should have a CO real soon, probably first thing on Tuesday. Good luck!

I plan to move to WA sometime around June, if everything goes according to plan.

Great news!! When did you apply for your PCCs? Hope they come back quick. Looks like you'll get your visa pretty soon :biggrin:

Big congrats!!! Not long to go for you now :) But I'm wondering do they (DIAC) actually work on saturdays??

Big congrats!!! Not long to go for you now :) But I'm wondering do they (DIAC) actually work on saturdays??

I was surprised too ... Don't know if they actually work on Saturdays or if this is a some kind of system glitch.

Edited by toOZ2012

Great news!! When did you apply for your PCCs? Hope they come back quick. Looks like you'll get your visa pretty soon :biggrin:

No luck there, I'll have to wait another 2 weeks to get the PCCs. I can only hope that I get the grant by end of this month, fingers crossed.

I was surprised too ... Don't know if they actually work on Saturdays or if this is a some kind of system glitch.

Dont think it's a systems glitch. There are others who have been allocated COs as well. I think they may have batched just before Easter and scheduled a release on Saturday. Of course this is conjecture.

BIG Congratulation..

what about status of work experience on check list?

I don't think the number of people has much to do with processing time as the primary applicant's docs are the most important. Don't worry, you should have a CO real soon, probably first thing on Tuesday. Good luck!

I plan to move to WA sometime around June, if everything goes according to plan.

No luck there, I'll have to wait another 2 weeks to get the PCCs. I can only hope that I get the grant by end of this month, fingers crossed.

Why a 2 week wait for your PCC's? Do you have a few countries to get them from? I hope we are in next weeks batch of CO's!

Yup!

How about your Meds? May be you'll directly get a grant!

you never know. meds are the end of next week, and then they'll have to wait for the hiv test results i guess and then send them across to aus. i hope your pcc's come through soon for your grant.