176 visa lodged March 2012

Guest jamesandstephcole

• Replies 1.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

fabregas - Have you been assigned a CO yet?

Good luck to Nishi, jamesandstepcole, pradiprn and everyone who lodged in the week of 12th March . Hope you guys get a CO this week.

So far, the typical time to CO for March gang is ~20 days :)

Edited by toOZ2012

Good luck to Nishi, jamesandstepcole, pradiprn and everyone who lodged in the week of 12th March . Hope you guys get a CO this week.

Hey thanks...checked the status so far it remains unchanged....time will tell :)

Just checked my status and it says "Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further."

For anyone interested in Meds timeline: Results have been upload by the doc on Friday (30th) and Meds are finalized by HOC on Monday (2nd).

Just checked my status and it says "Health Requirements have been finalised - application being processed further."

For anyone interested in Meds timeline: Results have been upload by the doc on Friday (30th) and Meds are finalized by HOC on Monday (2nd).

so that leaves the PCC for you to get and you are all set for CO.

does anyone know if you don't use an eclinic for your meds how long it takes for them to be finalised? are they sent by courier to adelaide and then manually processed? chest x-ray tomorrow, my 3rd one in the past few years! a shame i have to wait another few weeks for the medical appointment, i think with 4 of us they just didn't have the time for a while as its at a normal doctor's surgery.

does anyone know if you don't use an eclinic for your meds how long it takes for them to be finalised? are they sent by courier to adelaide and then manually processed? chest x-ray tomorrow, my 3rd one in the past few years! a shame i have to wait another few weeks for the medical appointment, i think with 4 of us they just didn't have the time for a while as its at a normal doctor's surgery.

Yes, they'll have to be sent by courier and will be processed manually.

I think the HOC is in Sydney and it'll be a bit slower than eHealth, which usually takes less than 48 hours. For manual, you can say, a week. There is thread somewhere "google it" that has the current processing times.

Where to Send Australian Visa Medicals: http://www.immi.gov.au/allforms/pdf/hoc-visa-class-list.pdf

Edited by toOZ2012

I sent a PLE on 26th March inquired about the CO's allocation and I got an email from DIAC on 27th telling me that your CO has been assigned. The interesting thing is that the email was also forwarded to Some JL. Searching through the forums, I found out that JL is from Team 4.

But my status remains same. Last updated status was "Processing Commenced" when I lodged my visa. I sent another PLE today asking them about not having my status changed.

Edited by fabregas

So pretty much everyone from the week of 5th March has a CO, that's good progress.

One small piece of advice: Please don't use the full name of your CO in public forums. You can use Team number and if required, the initials. Something like Team 4 - (Optional)L,J would do. Cheers!

My medicals are still saying referred after a week. Was really hoping today was going to be the day. Sadly not!

Why not give HOC a call?

http://www.immi.gov.au/gateways/panel_doctors/contact_us/

BTW, when you first uploaded the medicals were they finalized? And when you got a CO, they have been referred?

Edited by toOZ2012

Yes it is. My medicals were finalized the day after they were referred. So hopefully tomorrow you should see more progress!

Sorry can i just ask regarding getting meds done. Is there nominated places in the UK from DIAC to have these done or can you just google and find the nearest place to you??

Kind regards

Sorry can i just ask regarding getting meds done. Is there nominated places in the UK from DIAC to have these done or can you just google and find the nearest place to you??

Kind regards

Hi,

You have to pick one of the Panel clinics: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/overseas/u/united-kingdom/panel-doctors.htm Good luck with your SS.

It may help to book your medicals for sometime end of this week or early next week, so that you can lodge your 176 and get a TRN to do it.