NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Finally Got it today SS Approval and invitation for applying thanks guys for sharing yours expediences my best wishes for every one to get it

Good bye

and again thank you all:biggrin:

when did you receive your acknowledgement?

Finally Got it today SS Approval and invitation for applying thanks guys for sharing yours expediences my best wishes for every one to get it

Good bye

and again thank you all:biggrin:

Hi Fahady,

Many congratulations !!!

Please update this sheet, it would help out others.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=0

Regards.

Got this reply,

" We know it has taken much longer than anticipated and for this we apologise and appreciate your patience. It is not possible to give any definite indication of when your application will be finalised. To provide a rough idea, we are currently finalising applications received 20th November. Hopefully we will have you application finalised within 6-8 weeks."

Got this reply,

" We know it has taken much longer than anticipated and for this we apologise and appreciate your patience. It is not possible to give any definite indication of when your application will be finalised. To provide a rough idea, we are currently finalising applications received 20th November. Hopefully we will have you application finalised within 6-8 weeks."

Thanks David.

Please update your details here.

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=0

Regards.

any recent NSW approvals this April?

nothing.

I emailed NSW cause it's been 16 weeks already and got this reply:

Hello,

Your application has been assessed and is pending finalisation. You will hear from us regarding your outcome within the next 2-4 weeks.

Regards

NSW Trade and Investment

Business Migration and Industry Skills

Level 48 MLC Centre 19 Martin Place Sydney NSW 2000

GPO Box 5477

Sydney NSW 2001

9338 6692 (tp)

9338 6728 (fax)

bizmigration.enquiries@business.nsw.gov.au

www.business.nsw.gov.au

nothing.

Hello,

Your application has been assessed and is pending finalisation. You will hear from us regarding your outcome within the next 2-4 weeks.

Regards

NSW Trade and Investment

GPO Box 5477

Sydney NSW 2001

9338 6692 (tp)

9338 6728 (fax)

www.business.nsw.gov.au

wow, the pace has even gone slower?

@ bubbe2005...What details did you provide to get this response?

nothing.

Hello,

Regards

NSW Trade and Investment

GPO Box 5477

Sydney NSW 2001

9338 6692 (tp)

9338 6728 (fax)

www.business.nsw.gov.au

Hi,

I have applied for NSW Sponsorship on 11th Feb 2013(date on which document reached to NSW office). I have yet not received any response from NSW. Could anyone guide me, what would be the probable time to receive response? I have applied under Software Engineer category and that category is left with 1200 open position only.

Thanks in advance!

[h=3]Notice[/h][h=4]2012-13 applications

under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa[/h]Applications for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa for the 2012-13 financial year have reached full capacity and have closed for this year.

Applications for the Subclass 190 visa will open again in July 2013.

NSW continues to accept applications for nominations for other visa classes, including the Significant Investor Visa.

Applications received for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa up to close-of-business on 11 April 2013 will be processed as usual. Any application that has already been received and is currently being processed will continue to be processed. Please note processing takes up to 12 weeks and applications may not be finalised in 2012-13. Details of the 2013-14 intake for the Subclass 190 visa will be available in July 2013.

Stopped breathing for a sec when i saw this link , but after reading it in full i am ok as it says they are processing all the application received up until 11th of April 2013.

Mine reached their on 11th of Feb and i saw before someone got acknowledgement whose application got their on 7th of feb.

So fingers crossed!

Stopped breathing for a sec when i saw this link , but after reading it in full i am ok as it says they are processing all the application received up until 11th of April 2013.

Mine reached their on 11th of Feb and i saw before someone got acknowledgement whose application got their on 7th of feb.

So fingers crossed!

Hi Migrate,

Mine also reached on 11 feb 2013, fingers crossed! Please do update if you receive ack mail. keep on checking inbox as well as spam/junk folder.

All the best!

Archived