NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Software Engineer 261313, but one of my friend applied as Analyst Programmer, and he got the invite with 4 weeks. However, he got his grant via State Sponsorship from South Australia. He is one lucky guy.

This is true, South Australia has a faster processing compare to NSW. And yes your friend is lucky.

Hi,

I am new to this forum,from INDIA.I applied for NSW State sponsorship.I submitted my EOI on 23-NOV-2012 send the documents through UPS Courier.The documents reached to NSW on 30-NOV-2012.On 21-DEC-2012,i got one mail from NSW stating We received your documents.After that i did not get any acknowledgement and receipt of My DD.

Please guide me on this what i need to do now.

Thanks,

Rcherukoori.

Hi,

I am new to this forum,from INDIA.I applied for NSW State sponsorship.I submitted my EOI on 23-NOV-2012 send the documents through UPS Courier.The documents reached to NSW on 30-NOV-2012.On 21-DEC-2012,i got one mail from NSW stating We received your documents.After that i did not get any acknowledgement and receipt of My DD.

Thanks,

Rcherukoori.

You are lucky that you received an email stating they received your documents. Most if not all including myself did not receive any email from them. From our co-subscriber here, NSW said they are still processing early November, I believe now it is on November 19th.

Latest news is that they would require 16 weeks to send you an acknowledgement and or approval (+2 weeks probably).

Hi,

Thanks,

Rcherukoori.

in your email from NSW did you get a unique ID number like 250XX.... if NOT chances are it's wayyyy to soon for you to receive an email from NSW. I applied before you and still no ack email from NSW. Of course all I have is Aus post confirming that it was delivered on the 23rd of November. So I think you have to wait just a lil while longer for your acknowledgement email.

You are lucky that you received an email stating they received your documents. Most if not all including myself did not receive any email from them. From our co-subscriber here, NSW said they are still processing early November, I believe now it is on November 19th.

Latest news is that they would require 16 weeks to send you an acknowledgement and or approval (+2 weeks probably).

Hii do you have any idea about what's going on in VICTORIA ? I've applied for mt VIC SS on 15th Nov 12 and they acknowledged it on 19th Nov 12, its been more than 12 weeks now .. My heart has already started to sink ! Can you help/suggest/guide on what i need to do now ?

Please find the related details attached in the signature box below.

Hii do you have any idea about what's going on in VICTORIA ? I've applied for mt VIC SS on 15th Nov 12 and they acknowledged it on 19th Nov 12, its been more than 12 weeks now .. My heart has already started to sink ! Can you help/suggest/guide on what i need to do now ?

Please find the related details attached in the signature box below.

Have you tried to call VIC?

If it helps with timeline calculations, my application for a 190 was received by NSW on 21st November 2012. I received my acknowledgement email today almost three calendar months later.

Jonny

Guess NSW & VIC are the one's who are taking the maximum time !! Grrr.... :arghh: ... this wait is killing me !

Guess NSW & VIC are the one's who are taking the maximum time !! Grrr.... :arghh: ... this wait is killing me !

It would appear in the case of NSW that the lowering of the minimum IELTS requirement late 2012 has provoked a glut of applications which has slowed things down considerably. Any ideas why VIC are dragging their heels?

Sorry to hear that bubbe2005, and there's me using your application as a yardstick to measure the processing times because I thought we submitted our applications on the same day. When were yours received by NSW, around 21st November?

Jonny

received Nov 23 according to aus post records....