NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

here are 2 different ways:

[h=2]Foreign Currency Drafts[/h]Travelex’s foreign bank accounts offer you an economical and reliable way to send money worldwide. When you purchase a foreign currency draft, we send you a check in local currency within 48 hours, drawn on one of our accounts in the country to which you’re sending funds. You can then send the check through the mail or by courier.

[h=2]International Wires[/h]When time is of the essence, Travelex can wire funds within minutes to banks in foreign countries. Thanks to international telecommunication networks at our disposal, funds are transferred into your specified account without delay, or a check issued from our bank to your recipient.

what you need is the DRAFT

call your nearest travelex and ask about the DRAFT for Australian dollars :)

here are 2 different ways:

Foreign Currency Drafts

Travelex’s foreign bank accounts offer you an economical and reliable way to send money worldwide. When you purchase a foreign currency draft, we send you a check in local currency within 48 hours, drawn on one of our accounts in the country to which you’re sending funds. You can then send the check through the mail or by courier.

International Wires

When time is of the essence, Travelex can wire funds within minutes to banks in foreign countries. Thanks to international telecommunication networks at our disposal, funds are transferred into your specified account without delay, or a check issued from our bank to your recipient.

what you need is the DRAFT

call your nearest travelex and ask about the DRAFT for Australian dollars :)

Hey Bubbe2005,

I have read ur earlier post...and was wondering as u applied in Nov. and still waiting for ur result. Bcos the approx. processing time is 1 month. I have also applied in Jan 2013...so relatively it is gonna be long wait for me too. But I hope it would be a positive outcome.

just wondering...do u have any experience as a System administrator ?..do they get preference depends upon the experience they have ?

regards

Hey Bubbe2005,

I have read ur earlier post...and was wondering as u applied in Nov. and still waiting for ur result. Bcos the approx. processing time is 1 month. I have also applied in Jan 2013...so relatively it is gonna be long wait for me too. But I hope it would be a positive outcome.

just wondering...do u have any experience as a System administrator ?..do they get preference depends upon the experience they have ?

regards

processing time is now 10 weeks. They are processing Nov 5th applications right now.

Hey Bubbe2005,

regards

processing time is now 10 weeks. They are processing Nov 5th applications right now.

is it so....by the way..where did you get this information?..is it on their website ?

Hi Ahona,

I am also new to this forum...i was also reading the whole thread. I also had applied in January.2013 for NSW SS..according to DHL record my application has been received on 14th Jan..so i m also waiting for any acknowledgement email fro them. I hope you will get it soon.

for January applications, NSW wouldn't start processing them until maybe MARCH - that's just my guess. But you can always call them to ask what applications they are reviewing right now, and they will also tell you it's around 10 weeks processing time.

what does it matter how many years of experience I have? It shouldn't matter. Not being rude, just sayin...

Sorry mate..I didn't mean to ask that...I was just wondering to know whether some past experience in the nominated occupation gets any preference ?

This is somewhat off topic but hopefully someone reading this thread might be able to answer it: I am considering applying for NSW SS. I have 55 points and would need the additonal 5 points to reach the minimum 60 points required to receive an invitation. My questions are as follows:

1. Do NSW require you to have 60 points by yourself before they will consider your application for SS ?

2. I have not lodged an EOI yet as I don't have 60 points. Would NSW have an issue with me not having lodged an EOI ? Is OK to lodge an EOI after receiving SS?

Any advice or help on this would be much appreciated.

This is somewhat off topic but hopefully someone reading this thread might be able to answer it: I am considering applying for NSW SS. I have 55 points and would need the additonal 5 points to reach the minimum 60 points required to receive an invitation. My questions are as follows:

1. Do NSW require you to have 60 points by yourself before they will consider your application for SS ?

2. I have not lodged an EOI yet as I don't have 60 points. Would NSW have an issue with me not having lodged an EOI ? Is OK to lodge an EOI after receiving SS?

I applied for NSW with 55 points and I'm not the only applicant that has done this. Hope this helps??

1. Me also applied to NSW with 55 points. and "bizmigration" team also confirmed me that through email. so no worries :-) and u can also apply without any confusion.

2. i've submitted my EOI just before sending document to NSW. when i've selected 190 visa type, skillselect automatically add 5 points with my claiming points of 55. then I submitted EOI with 60 points and mentioned the EOI number in Form-1 of NSW application. no matter if u lodge EOI later (Ref: business.nsw.gov.au: You must advise us of your DIAC SkillSelect EOI Reference Number within 90 calendar days from the date of your nomination or your nomination will lapse).

Thanks...........

No that service from travelex is not available in Italy :( thank youanyway

Hey Deryck,

contact with any international bank in your country. I issued Demand draft from HSBC bank for my case and one of collegues did the same from Standard Chattered Bank.