NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dear All,

Today I got an email from NSW Skilled Migration Department saying

"File number XX/XX has been allocated and should be used in future correspondence. This an official receipt of your application. NSW Business and Skilled Migration will contact you if any further information is required or to advise of the outcome of this application."

and attached to the email is the tax challan of payment received by them.

Does anyone have any idea how long it will take now ?

Dear All,

"File number XX/XX has been allocated and should be used in future correspondence.This an official receipt of your application. NSW Business and Skilled Migration will contact you if any further information is required or to advise of the outcome of this application."

Looks like we are in the same road I got the same Email today.

Dear All,

"File number XX/XX has been allocated and should be used in future correspondence.This an official receipt of your application. NSW Business and Skilled Migration will contact you if any further information is required or to advise of the outcome of this application."

Well I received my receipt on 13th January 2012 and am still waiting for the result letter to come. Also please keep in mind that the NSW offices were closed for holidays from 24th December - 8th January, so clearing the backlog might take some time. So relax and be patient :)

Dear All,

Today I got an email from them saying

"Certified copies of your payslips in the last three years. Can you provide payslips for every quarter instead of the whole three years (eg Jan 2010, April 2010, July 2010, etc)".

What does it means?...does it means that I would get approval?...

Dear All,

Today I got an email from them saying

"Certified copies of your payslips in the last three years. Can you provide payslips for every quarter instead of the whole three years (eg Jan 2010, April 2010, July 2010, etc)".

What does it means?...does it means that I would get approval?...

Hey fabregas, did you provide them the addtional recommended documents (payroll records-bank statements-references-payslips)?I think it is positive!!

They are probably checking your paid employment and work experience in the last 3yrs....also that would reduce the paperwork for everyone. Just do as they say and stay positive.

Thanks Expatin...Sent them payslips as well as salary certificates for the requested months.

Dear All,

(I have already asked this question on another forum.)

I am also waiting for NSW's Approval for State Sponsorship (176). I want to know whether they would also send an email about outcome of my application or they would only send the outcome through postal mail.

What happened...did u get the approval?

Got the letter yesterday apparently the NSW did not grant me state sponsorship saying that my experience was not relevant, which i do not agree.I have sufficient experience which has been approved by the ACS on what grounds did NSW say this I do not understand. Have asked them for more details let's see.

Got the letter yesterday apparently the NSW did not grant me state sponsorship saying that my experience was not relevant, which i do not agree.I have sufficient experience which has been approved by the ACS on what grounds did NSW say this I do not understand. Have asked them for more details let's see.

oh too bad...i read on some other forum about a user who was first refused but after asking for details of rejection and after having few correspondence with them, he convinced them and they sent him approval letter.

I hope you'll also get approval this way..

So sorry to hear this. Hopefully they will reconsider. But also try other states or 175 if you have enough points.

Dear All,

I applied for both NSW and Victoria. Today I got approval from Victoria SS :). Now waiting for the NSW Approval so I can have a choice :)

Applied to Victoria SS: 9th January 2012

Acknowledgement received on 10th January 2012

Received email of VIC SS Approval on 16th February 2012.

Hurray......Today is the best day of my life...By the grace of GOD I Got NSW's Approval also.

Document sent on 27th January 2012

Acknowledgement on 30th January 2012

Tax Challan Received on 1st January 2012

Sent additional documents (payslips) on 2nd February 2012

Approval Signed by NSW SS people on 8th February 2012

Approval Letter Received by Post on 16th February 2012..

Where to go :)....Now the choice is between Sydney and Melbourne

Thanks to all

Hurray......Today is the best day of my life...By the grace of GOD I Got NSW's Approval also.

Document sent on 27th January 2012

Acknowledgement on 30th January 2012

Tax Challan Received on 1st January 2012

Sent additional documents (payslips) on 2nd February 2012

Approval Signed by NSW SS people on 8th February 2012

Approval Letter Received by Post on 16th February 2012..

Where to go :)....Now the choice is between Sydney and Melbourne

Thanks to all

I got the approval today also they are sure very fast, my timeline is pretty much the same as yours :

Document Sent: 25th Jan 2012

Application Lodged: 30th Jan 2012

Approval : 8th Feb 2012

Letter received : 16th Feb 2012

It will be a difficult choice between both cities. let us know you decision

• 4 weeks later...

Dear All,

I know this is not the correct thread to ask this question but really appreciate if someone give me the answer.

I have applied for 176 online visa on 8th March 2012. Co is not assigned yet.

I have PCC request showing for me as well as for my wife....I applied for my PCC but is it required for my wife also?...

Did anyone submitted the PCC for his wife?..