NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
nope, nothing today

*pats Bubbe on the back*'

Next week for sure then Bubbe. Good news is you won't have to wait long for your acceptance email after the acknowledgement as you're almost the same dates as me and I got my formal acceptance email today, 2 days after the acknowledgment email.

Jonny

*pats Bubbe on the back*'

Next week for sure then Bubbe. Good news is you won't have to wait long for your acceptance email after the acknowledgement as you're almost the same dates as me and I got my formal acceptance email today, 2 days after the acknowledgment email.

Jonny

hehe aww thanks Johnny!

Hi,

Finally I got Acknowledgement Email from NSW.I want to know the process after getting Acknowledgement.Could anybody Explain me the process after Acknowledgement?What is the time frame to get invitation for State Sponsorship after acknowledgement.My docs were reached on 30-NOV-2012?

Please help me guys on this.

Thanks,

Rcherukoori.

Hi,

Finally I got Acknowledgement Email from NSW.I want to know the process after getting Acknowledgement.Could anybody Explain me the process after Acknowledgement?What is the time frame to get invitation for State Sponsorship after acknowledgement.My docs were reached on 30-NOV-2012?

Please help me guys on this.

Thanks,

Rcherukoori.

I got my invitation email two days after getting my acknowledgement email.

Jonny

Finally! Received my acknowledgment email February 19, 2013. Waiting for approval letter.

Congratulations @Bubbe2005, @JonnyEnglish and @rcherukoori

@JonnyEnglish, your approval letter was really fast!

One thing I have learnt whilst applying for visas to emigrate to Australia is that there is no rhyme nor reason to timelines and approvals in the decision making process amongst all the organisations involved.

Hope you get your approval soon.

Jonny

Hi,

Congrats Jonny,Bubbee.I want to know the process after getting Acknowledgement.Could anybody Explain me the process after Acknowledgement?If we get approval.is it the invitation for Visa Process or it is differ from Approval.Please explain me the entire process from this point.

Thanks,

rcherukoori.

Hi,

Congrats Jonny,Bubbee.I want to know the process after getting Acknowledgement.Could anybody Explain me the process after Acknowledgement?If we get approval.is it the invitation for Visa Process or it is differ from Approval.Please explain me the entire process from this point.

Thanks,

rcherukoori.

Let me direct you to this very recent informative thread which includes an excellent step by step guide to the state sponsorship process by forum member Nomadgreen.

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/178306-query-about-nsw-sponsorship.html

Jonny

One thing I have learnt whilst applying for visas to emigrate to Australia is that there is no rhyme nor reason to timelines and approvals in the decision making process amongst all the organisations involved.

Hope you get your approval soon.

Jonny

You are so lucky that you were able to get your approval in a matter of two days?

You are so lucky that you were able to get your approval in a matter of two days?

Yes I was very fortunate. I received an email from NSW stating that I had been successful and requesting that I provide them with an EOI reference which must be provided within 90 days of receiving state sponsorship approval. NSW is one of the few (if not only) states that does not require applicants to have lodged an EOI prior to applying for state sponsorship.

However, due to the recent tardiness of the NSW 190 process I have now been granted a 189 visa which I applied for at the same time as I submitted my docs to NSW. Therefore I shall be emailing NSW saying thanks but no thanks.

Jonny

Hey Jonny Congratulations!! And also congrates to Bubbe for your NSW acknowledgement e-mail confirmation.

I'm still waiting......:cry: My docs received by NSW on 10th Dec'12.

Called them on last Thursday and they informed me that they received my docs and processing not started yet but in queue. May be i'll get response by 1st week of MAY'13 :arghh:::

Called them on last Thursday and they informed me that they received my docs and processing not started yet but in queue. May be i'll get response by 1st week of MAY'13 :arghh:::

Please let us know when you receive your ack e-mail.

Please let us know when you receive your ack e-mail.

Docs received on 10th Dec'12. No acknowledgement e-mail yet. and also as per verbal communication, for December application final response will be sent by 1st week of May'13.

NSW are now processing last week of november applications. So December applicants still have a few more weeks to wait.

Also, those who received their email ack's in JAN are just now getting an invite....so for me I am hoping for an invite before MAY at least (got my email ack Feb 24)

Archived