NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
me too, just got my invitation and approval by MAria Estrada.

Many congrats Bubbe2005 !!!

Please be in touch through this forum. I might need your assistance again :)

I still remember you were the one who cleared all my doubts and helped me in NSW docs submission. I thank you a ton for the deed.

Regards.

should the ack come with a receipt?

and when do they provide the file number?

Early applicants received their ack with file number and receipt. However, it suddenly changed on March where most only received an email but not having those. Very hard to know when they will send those information. There might be changes on their internal procedures.

Hey Guys,

I would appreciate if someone can ask my question:

I have seen a new notice about NSW state sponsorship which seems bad

[h=2]{ NSW State Sponsorships – Subclass 190 Nominations – Closed Until July 2013[/h]Applications for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa for the 2012-13 financial year have reached full capacity and have closed for this year.

Applications for the Subclass 190 visa will open again in July 2013.NSW continues to accept applications for nominations for other visa classes, including the Significant Investor Visa.

Applications received for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa up to close-of-business on 11 April 2013 will be processed as usual. Any application that has already been received and is currently being processed will continue to be processed. Details of the 2013-14 intake for the Subclass 190 visa will be available in July 2013.

We have been advised that applications for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa for the 2012-13 financial year have reached full capacity and have closed for this year.We have also been advised that the State will resume accepting applications for subclass 190 nominations in July 2013.In the meantime the State will continue to process applications received up to close-of-business on 11 April 2013.}

I have sent my documents on 3th March but have not received any acknowledgement letter yet. so based on last sentences ,which mentions that they will continue to process applications received till 11 April 2013, am I considered as applicants before 11th April or after?my documents gonna be assessed or not?can I be hopeful to receive my acknowledgement soon?

Hey Guys,

I would appreciate if someone can ask my question:

I have seen a new notice about NSW state sponsorship which seems bad

{ NSW State Sponsorships – Subclass 190 Nominations – Closed Until July 2013

Applications for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa for the 2012-13 financial year have reached full capacity and have closed for this year.

Applications for the Subclass 190 visa will open again in July 2013.NSW continues to accept applications for nominations for other visa classes, including the Significant Investor Visa.

Applications received for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa up to close-of-business on 11 April 2013 will be processed as usual. Any application that has already been received and is currently being processed will continue to be processed. Details of the 2013-14 intake for the Subclass 190 visa will be available in July 2013.

We have been advised that applications for NSW nomination under the Skilled Nominated Subclass 190 visa for the 2012-13 financial year have reached full capacity and have closed for this year.We have also been advised that the State will resume accepting applications for subclass 190 nominations in July 2013.In the meantime the State will continue to process applications received up to close-of-business on 11 April 2013.}

I have sent my documents on 3th March but have not received any acknowledgement letter yet. so based on last sentences ,which mentions that they will continue to process applications received till 11 April 2013, am I considered as applicants before 11th April or after?my documents gonna be assessed or not?can I be hopeful to receive my acknowledgement soon?

Hi Pooya, If your documents were received by the NSW office before end of business day on the 11th, they will be processed normally.

Thank u so much for ur prompt reply. I sent my documents from Sydney ,so it should be delivered not more than 3,4 days.

Then I should wait to receive my acknowledgement ? and no need to be worry!?

Tnx again

Thank u so much for ur prompt reply. I sent my documents from Sydney ,so it should be delivered not more than 3,4 days.

Then I should wait to receive my acknowledgement ? and no need to be worry!?

Tnx again

Hi Pooya. That's strange. I sent my documents from Sydney either and I got the acknowledgment letter next day. Did you check your junk mails, may be it went to that folder?

Hello Mardenta,thank u so much for ur answer.I have checked my junk mails but have not found any email from them.

Could you please help me what should I do?I emailed them and asked them about documents delivery!

I am worry about it.

tnx a lot again

Respected Forum Members:

Kindly let me know that is there a high probability that NSW SS Skill-list will change when NSW SS open in July 2013.

My Category is University Lecturer & it is only available in NSW SS. I fear that when NSW SS Open will University Lecturer stays in NSW Skill List.

Kindly Help!

regards.

Today I received ack mail from NSW :biggrin:. In mail, it has been specified that processing time is 16 week. so probably in first week of June I will have invitation from NSW as my document reached at NSW office on 11th feb. I hope "Software engineer" quota will not be exhaust by June.

Can anyone guide me what if quota of software engineer will be exhausted before I receive invitation from NSW?

Hello Mardenta,thank u so much for ur answer.I have checked my junk mails but have not found any email from them.

Could you please help me what should I do?I emailed them and asked them about documents delivery!

I am worry about it.

tnx a lot again

Hey Mardenta, Congratulation.have u sent from outside OZ? u have received ur acknowledgement by email or it was posted to mailbox?tnx for ur reply

Hey Mardenta, Congratulation.have u sent from outside OZ? u have received ur acknowledgement by email or it was posted to mailbox?tnx for ur reply

Hi Pooya. As I have already mentioned, I sent my application from Sydney. I received the acknowledgement letter by e-mail. I sent my application in April. May be in March when you sent yours the rules were different and you will get your letter much later, like it happens with other guys who applied before. Good luck

Archived