NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Dear All,:jiggy:

I am extremely happy to write that my finally I have got NSW State Sponsorship Approval email (with the PDF attached) against 190 VISA.

Yippieeeeeeeeee. :ssign19:

I have update my details in here too - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=0

A BIG THANK YOU TO to all of the helpful members and special thanks to bubbe2005.

My EOI status is still in SUBMITTED state. Does it takes some time to get invited after State Sponsorship Approval in SkillSelect Portal ?

Regards,

Jyoti

Many congratulation Jyoti! Al d best for further process... Charm with success!

Dear All,:jiggy:

I am extremely happy to write that my finally I have got NSW State Sponsorship Approval email (with the PDF attached) against 190 VISA.

Yippieeeeeeeeee. :ssign19:

I have update my details in here too - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=0

A BIG THANK YOU TO to all of the helpful members and special thanks to bubbe2005.

My EOI status is still in SUBMITTED state. Does it takes some time to get invited after State Sponsorship Approval in SkillSelect Portal ?

Regards,

Jyoti

Got the invite in SkillSelect Portal too :jiggy: !!!

Hey many many congratulations to jyotikhtr & amcasperforu :-)

i'm still waiting & finger crossed :daydreaming:

called them two days ago...they told me they are processing early December application and my docs received on 10th Dec by NSW...told me to wait 1 weeks more...

neway, best of luck to all of you who received their positive feedback. :-D

Hey many many congratulations to jyotikhtr & amcasperforu :-)

i'm still waiting & finger crossed :daydreaming:

called them two days ago...they told me they are processing early December application and my docs received on 10th Dec by NSW...told me to wait 1 weeks more...

neway, best of luck to all of you who received their positive feedback. :-D

Hi Ahona,

Can you please fill your details in this sheet.

Hi Ahona,

Can you please fill your details in this sheet.

I have applied under category 2613 - software and application programmer, 4567 out of 5160 are allocated. I got ack mail on 16 apr. I wanted to know what happen if that category exhausted before I get invitation.

Thanks in advance.

I have applied under category 2613 - software and application programmer, 4567 out of 5160 are allocated. I got ack mail on 16 apr. I wanted to know what happen if that category exhausted before I get invitation.

Thanks in advance.

Nothing to worry, the allocation is from July2012 to June2013. If it get over by in this month, they will start processing from July 2013. I am only worried if they allocate minimum or no ceiling in July 2013 for 2613 our chances of getting approvals will be tough.

Hey, I got my SS aprovoval on 3-May.

Congratulations anis159 !!!!!!!!!

I knew from your previous post (14-03-2013) that NSW asked to provide an updated skills assessment from Engineers Australia that include the assessment of your work experience. What have you done after that? Have you applied again to Engineers Australia to assess your work experiences?

I have more than 8 year experiences and did not assess my work experiences from Engineers Australia when NSW received my application on the 7th of January 2013. Still now NSW has not asked to provide anything for my work experiences. Please suggest me???

Hi people,

I got my NSW SS yesterday, 3th of May.

Congratulations MAKuznetsoff !!!!!!!!!

Could you share your timeline with us---

Received date of your application to NSW= ?

Date of acknowledgement without file number= ?

Date of acknowledgement with file number= ?

Congratulations anis159 !!!!!!!!!

I knew from your previous post (14-03-2013) that NSW asked to provide an updated skills assessment from Engineers Australia that include the assessment of your work experience. What have you done after that? Have you applied again to Engineers Australia to assess your work experiences?

I have more than 8 year experiences and did not assess my work experiences from Engineers Australia when NSW received my application on the 7th of January 2013. Still now NSW has not asked to provide anything for my work experiences. Please suggest me???

I had to apply again for work experience assessment to Engineers Australia. It won't too long arrount 7-10 working days.

I had to apply again for work experience assessment to Engineers Australia. It won't too long arrount 7-10 working days.

Dear anis159,

Thanks for your reply. Have you sent the notarized copy of your new assessment letter to NSW through post mail? Or, have you only sent the scan copy of your new assessment letter through email to your case officer?

I have already assessed my work experiences from Engineers Australia after seeing your previous post (14-03-2013). My application was received by NSW on 7 Jan 2013. I only got the acknowledgment without file number on 22 Mar 2013 from NSW. After that I have not received any email from NSW. Even I don’t know who my case officer is. Now I am waiting for email from NSW. Can you suggest me what can I do in this situation?

Finally Finally Finally................................:-)

Received invitation from NSW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Thanks to Almighty ALLAH and all of the forum members for their valuable feedback time to time ...

now another journey begins........

Hello... This is bad news for me! I just sent my documents last April 18, and that time system administrator is still open in orana. I believe that the update was last April 21. What will happen to my application, do they still consider my application?

Hi Rhodaramos,

As per my understanding, if your docs received by NSW while the occupation is on the list (by 21st Apr) then ur application must be on the process pool....

better u send email to bizmigration to get rid of this confusion and asked them about ur case...usually they give reply too quickly. best of luck

Hi Members,

those who already lodged/going to lodge visa through skill select,can u pls inform what documents have to upload during visa application??

i believe i notice this info some other threads previously but didn't found today :-(..

i think all of the docs are similar to which i already submitted to NSW and for which i've claimed points, right??

appreciate u'll help me in this regard...i want to arrange all necessary docs as early as possible...

Hi Members,

those who already lodged/going to lodge visa through skill select,can u pls inform what documents have to upload during visa application??

i believe i notice this info some other threads previously but didn't found today :-(..

i think all of the docs are similar to which i already submitted to NSW and for which i've claimed points, right??

appreciate u'll help me in this regard...i want to arrange all necessary docs as early as possible...

I also want to know same. Help us to arrange all required documents.

​Thanks in advance.

I also want to know same. Help us to arrange all required documents.

​Thanks in advance.

Hi Tanay,

Have you heard anything from them? since the acknowledgement?

Let me know plz.

If not then its nearly time for us soon.

Archived