NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

I sent my forms in early january and heard nothing yet. Should i have at least received a confirmation email or letter?

well I finally got my SS confirmed by NSW.

They have invited me to apply for a VIA via my EOI on skillselect.

Hopefully plane sailing from here.....

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Prasanna Kumar

Hi Guys,

I have applied for nsw state sponsorship on march 22 and got the acknowledgement on march 25 without file no.

Anyone with the same status, please let me know how long it will take for the approval for NSW?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards

Prasanna Kumar

hi all, sorry if i am posting in the wrong thread. i just have a few questions on nsw ss.

do i submit eoi first and then apply for nsw ss or vice versa? from what i read, i should apply for nsw ss first and then nsw will invite me to apply through EOI, am i right?

i have moved overseas permanently (from australia) because i thought i won't be able to apply for pr through my occupation (baker).

i have finished my advanced diploma in hospitality, assessed by tra but decided to withdraw my 485 application.

but then i just found out that nsw were sponsoring baker for visa subclass 190 which allows them to stay in sydney (i don't want to live in regional areas), so here's hoping that the next list in july will include baker as well..

so please guide me on the steps of preparing & applying for the visa

any help/comment/suggestion will be highly appreciated!

thanks

Guest Prasanna Kumar
Hi Guys,

I have applied for nsw state sponsorship on march 22 and got the acknowledgement on march 25 without file no.

Anyone with the same status, please let me know how long it will take for the approval for NSW?

Thanks in Advance!!!

Regards

Prasanna Kumar

Hi Friends,

I got the invitation from NSW for 190 VISA, can any one tell me how long it will take to get the PR if i apply for visa in couple of days.

Regards

Prasanna Kumar

Hi,

I have applied NSW SS under category 2613 - Software Programmer on 11th feb, yet not received approval. Category 2613 is already reached to their annual occupation ceiling.

As per DIC, quota is going to reset on 1st July. Anyone has idea, whether category 2613 is going to reset or not? I am quite worried about it, because Canada has already stopped inviting Software Engineer. I don't have much idea whether Software industry of Australia still need more skilled people or not.

I will be thankful if someone gives me some thought/opinion on this category.

Thanks in advance!

• 4 weeks later...

Congrats Tanay.... :-)

have u already submitted ur EOI? then u'll get visa invitation in skill select page within 3-4 hr (i got mine within 3 hrs after confirmation of NSW SS approval mail)

• 1 month later...
Thanks Ahona!!! :-)

no EOI mail today, hoping to receive it by tomorrow... finger crossed...

Hi,

I applied for NSW SS on 5th July 2013. I have got ack from them. Now I heard some occupation ceiling has reached or what so ever?

My question is: Is it true that my application is being considered as long as I have got ack number or still it's not sure about my nomination?

Thank you guys.

Hi,

I applied for NSW SS on 5th July 2013. I have got ack from them. Now I heard some occupation ceiling has reached or what so ever?

My question is: Is it true that my application is being considered as long as I have got ack number or still it's not sure about my nomination?

Thank you guys.

You safe,, lucky one

Hi,

Thank you guys.

Janek did you got nomination?

NSW appreciates that this announcement will concern many applicants who have already applied for nomination to date. We are seeking further clarification from DIAC on how this announcement will affect nomination applications that are currently being assessed.

We will not be able to provide any further guidance to you until DIAC provides further information.

We assure you that we will be updating this website with further guidance as soon as possible. Please continue to check this website. We will not be able to provide any further information by phone or email.

We would encourage you not to withdraw your application until we are able to provide more specific information.

NSW appreciates that this announcement will concern many applicants who have already applied for nomination to date. We are seeking further clarification from DIAC on how this announcement will affect nomination applications that are currently being assessed.

We will not be able to provide any further guidance to you until DIAC provides further information.

We assure you that we will be updating this website with further guidance as soon as possible. Please continue to check this website. We will not be able to provide any further information by phone or email.

We would encourage you not to withdraw your application until we are able to provide more specific information.

What does that mean?

• 4 weeks later...

Hi Guys,

I applied for NSW SS in July 2013, but my ACS is got expired in Aug 2013. How does this effect to my NSW SS visa? Do I need to reapply for ACS?

Plz let me know if anyone aware of this situation...

Many Thanks,

Jay.

Hi Guys,

I applied for NSW SS in July 2013, but my ACS is got expired in Aug 2013. How does this effect to my NSW SS visa? Do I need to reapply for ACS?

Plz let me know if anyone aware of this situation...

Many Thanks,

Jay.

I guess, you need not to do that. Try to seek from bizmigration.enquiries@business.nsw.gov.au or +61 (2) 9338 6692.

Regards.

Archived