NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

Hi Tanay,

Have you heard anything from them? since the acknowledgement?

Let me know plz.

If not then its nearly time for us soon.

Hi Migrate,

I have yet not received anything after acknowledgement mail. eagerly waiting to hearing from them soon. I do keep on updating my status on this forum.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just got notification from NSW and in SkillSelect as well. Thank you everybody in this thread here. Your kind assistance and sharing knowledge means a lot to me. Please let me know anything I can advice you guys. :laugh:

Hi everybody,

I have sent my application of nomination to nsw government one day before the submissions closed! I got my acknowledgement and it said it will take up to 16 weeks and they might not be able to process it in this financial year!! I am currently on a student visa which will expire in September, however if I want to apply for TR I have to do it soon since I graduated from uni in December last year! But considering the huge new fee for TR which is 1250 at the moment, I don't know if I should wait for this invite or not especially now that the occupational ceiling has nearly reached I don't think I can make it!! It seems like people who have applied in February haven't still heard from NSW Trading and Investment, and this is while I have applied in April all because I was so sure I will score 7 in ielts but they screwed me up in writing and gave me a 6 which is half a mark less than what I achieved last year even though I can tell I wrote heaps better this time!!! Any advice would be much appreciated.

Yipee !!! Got the approval today :)

Congrats Kishore...

Dear members, those who recently received invitation from NSW, do NSW sent us any hard copy for our SS approval confirmation???? or we have to attach the email during Visa apply??i'm confused....

Congrats Kishore...

Dear members, those who recently received invitation from NSW, do NSW sent us any hard copy for our SS approval confirmation???? or we have to attach the email during Visa apply??i'm confused....

You don't need any letters or anything, you only get the invite if your application is processed successfully.

Could you people here please mention the date department received your application too when you're invited and post a happy message!?

Hi All,

I have renewed my passport since i have applied for State sponsorship with NSW. I sent old passport copy with the application.

When i asked them via an email they say dont send anything yet till you get case offcer assigned to you.

But reading on this forum people are saying there is no communication till you get an email saying that your state sponsorship is approved.

So whats the best way forward for me to get my copy of new passport to them.

Any more approvals over last few days??

Regards,

Ketul

Hi Rhodaramos,

As per my understanding, if your docs received by NSW while the occupation is on the list (by 21st Apr) then ur application must be on the process pool....

better u send email to bizmigration to get rid of this confusion and asked them about ur case...usually they give reply too quickly. best of luck

Thanks Ahona, yes you are right, they will still process my SS application, I have the reference number now and hoping to have a positive outcome for SS. Thanks and good luck to us here!

Hi,

I have applied for NSW SS.

I have query related dependent process after receiving SS approval.

My wife is persuing Post-Graduate (MBA), she has cleared all subjects except one, all mark-sheets received but not final certificate. I just wanted to know would it be consider as english eligibility of her or she has to appear for IELTS?

Thanks in advance.

Hi,

I have applied for NSW SS.

I have query related dependent process after receiving SS approval.

My wife is persuing Post-Graduate (MBA), she has cleared all subjects except one, all mark-sheets received but not final certificate. I just wanted to know would it be consider as english eligibility of her or she has to appear for IELTS?

Thanks in advance.

Dear Tanay,

Please have the below information from immi.gov.au regarding secondary applicant's functional English requirement to avoid extra A$4250 visa fees.

Proof that confirms a person's ability to communicate in English includes:

• an International English Language Testing System (IELTS) average score of at least 4.5 for the four test components (speaking, reading, listening and writing)

• an Occupational English Test score which is at least equivalent to an IELTS 4.5, and the test was relevant to the nominated occupation

• the applicant's first language is English and they have a current passport from the United Kingdom, United States, Canada, New Zealand or the Republic of Ireland

• a positive assessment by an Adult Migrant English Program service provider in Australia as having functional English

• evidence of a trade, diploma or higher qualification awarded by an institution in or outside Australia which involved at least two years of full-time study and all instruction was in English

• evidence of completion of at least one year of full-time or equivalent study in Australia for a diploma or higher qualification and all instruction was in English.

i think this info will be helpful for u.....

hi there,

i applied for nsw state sponsorship on march 15. i get acknowledgement on march 18 without file no. but now on may 10, i got another email from nsw saying my file has been assessed with file no. mentioned. how long it will take to get the results after this email. plz guys help me bcoz my temperory visa going to expired soon.

hi there,

i applied for nsw state sponsorship on march 15. i get acknowledgement on march 18 without file no. but now on may 10, i got another email from nsw saying my file has been assessed with file no. mentioned. how long it will take to get the results after this email. plz guys help me bcoz my temperory visa going to expired soon.

can you apply for working holiday when you visa expire? So you don't need to leave Australia to wait...

Hi Migrate,

Have you received File No? I have submitted doc on 11th feb and received ack but not file no, I think you have submitted doc on same date.

​Correct me if I am wrong.

Hi Tanay,

No I didnt receive file no. with ack email.

We should expect to get out approval by end of next week.

Good Luck.

Cheers

Archived