NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply
which after 2 years can apply for Permanent Residency.

Well, a PR visa can be applied for at anytime, even without a 489 visa.

There's no documentation that says that the Australian government is obliged to issue a PR visa just because you have a 489 visa and that the occupation will even continue to stay on the SOL.

Finally, the 489 visa requires the applicant to live and work in regional Australia, which depending on an applicants occupation could be more than they've bargained for.

hi bubbe2005....no approval yet...

just got email from nsw that my application is in the final stage and will get the revert in a weeks time......

when r u going to lodge ur visa?

Hi RAJ,

My documents reached at NSW office on 11th feb and before a week I have received ack mail which has specified that total processing time is 16 week. Could you please tell me what next mail I will be receiving from NSW and probably after how much time.

Thanks In Advance!

Hi RAJ,

My documents reached at NSW office on 11th feb and before a week I have received ack mail which has specified that total processing time is 16 week. Could you please tell me what next mail I will be receiving from NSW and probably after how much time.

Thanks In Advance!

Hi Tanay / Raj,

As per my understanding and observation, total turn around time is around 12-16 weeks and 6-8 weeks after the acknowledgement email. Moreover, you can get a clearer picture here. Please fill in your details too. Also, it would be helpful for others if in case you can put all details in your signature (see mine and bubbe2005's signature for example).

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=0

All the best. I am too on the waiting list.

Regards,

Jyoti

Hi Everyone,

Congrats to those who already got their approval.....

I finally got the acknowledgment email but it doesn't has any reference number in it...should i b getting another email too ?

it has been 4 weeks already.

thanks

​yes

Hey bubbe2005,

Congrats !! for ur approval.

I got an acknowledgment email on 22nd March but it doesn't has any reference number....and i read few post talking about the it. how long it is gonna take for approx. ?

Thanks

Dear All,:jiggy:

I am extremely happy to write that my finally I have got NSW State Sponsorship Approval email (with the PDF attached) against 190 VISA.

Yippieeeeeeeeee. :ssign19:

I have update my details in here too - https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/ccc?key=0ArviwOkQc_pFdFoxeU94QXVKTkFOSV9SM05CdXFxU3c#gid=0

A BIG THANK YOU TO to all of the helpful members and special thanks to bubbe2005.

My EOI status is still in SUBMITTED state. Does it takes some time to get invited after State Sponsorship Approval in SkillSelect Portal ?

Regards,

Jyoti

Congarts Jyoti, At-last saw you received your SS approval today. Can you let us know what they have mentioned in the email?

They have just mentioned that, I have been selected for State Nominsation under the Skilled Nominated Visa Subclass 190 and will be invited via DIAC SkillSelect if I have provided them with the EOI Ref. No. Also, I need to work in NSW for at least 2 years.

Regards.

Archived