NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

Same situation as yours I received my acknowledgement letter on the 19th of February. It's one month from my acknowledgement letter but hopefully in the next week to receive my invitation/approval. Don't worry @rcherukoori we have almost the same timeline :)

What's your occupation?

they haven't fully approved November applications lol. Wait a couple of more week before they send approvals for December.

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

What NSW are doing now is immediately emailing applicants back confirming that they have received their documents and that processing takes 12 weeks. No ack email file ID number is given and you also have to wait for proof of tax/that you paid for NSW SS application.

So if you received such as email, you'll still have to wait until they send you another email with your file number and tax invoice proof.

What NSW are doing now is immediately emailing applicants back confirming that they have received their documents and that processing takes 12 weeks. No ack email file ID number is given and you also have to wait for proof of tax/that you paid for NSW SS application.

So if you received such as email, you'll still have to wait until they send you another email with your file number and tax invoice proof.

they send me an email week after and said ur application is on final stage of processing

After applying for assessment (waiting for results) just starting to look what do I need to gather of the documents to send to NSW for state sponsorship.

Went over their document checklist, and have few doubts which I hope those of you who went through the procedure can clear... Here are they...

1. On the Document Checklist it says that documents need to be translated by a NAATI acredited translator. I assume that we can use official-registered translators from the countries where we are currently located, or do we indeed have to use NAATI translators?

2. How do we do translations of the documents?

I assume we do them like this:

First - We get certified copies of originals

Second - We only translate certified copies (not the originals)

Third - We send both certified copies and translations of certified copies

3. How do we send IELTS results and assessment results? I only have a single copy of IELTS results (I guess we also get a single copy of assessment results or?), do we need to send that original document or is it OK to send a (certified) copy of the original results?

4. About the optional documents listed on Document Checklist (Letters of Reference, Contracts of Employment, Payroll Records). Do we get any benefit of sending them or not? If not I wouldn't bother to spend time and money certifying these...

Thanks a lot...

My application signed for by department on 7th Jan. Now I have this message. I have to wait 12 more weeks? Please tell me if you have any idea.

[ This is to acknowledge receipt of your application for State nomination visa sub class 190. Please note that our processing time is currently up to 12 weeks. Please do not contact the Department unless you have urgent issues that will impact on your application.

Tax invoice and result of your application will be posted to you. ]

ah ok

so early April then we should get something.

Hi bubbee, best of luck.....

i'm still waiting for acknowledgement :-(

yesterday called them and still same feedback..they are processing early December application now. My docs received by them on 10th Dec'12. Hopefully i'll get acknowledgement within 2 weeks:daydreaming:

i don't know why they are taking so much time for this application..

My docs received by them on 10th Dec'12. Hopefully i'll get acknowledgement within 2 weeks

That is odd, because I sent my documents in January and I have already received the ACK email. Perhaps NSW has different procedure, depending on each application. I don't know but it takes too long ...

That is odd, because I sent my documents in January and I have already received the ACK email. Perhaps NSW has different procedure, depending on each application. I don't know but it takes too long ...

yap, they told me that depending on the applicant's country zone, processing time may vary....

• 2 weeks later...

Archived