NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Mid November applicants are just starting to get their approvals and December applicants are just starting to receive their acknowledgement emails. I suspect by May, all November applicants would have received their approvals by then.

Hi All, I Have applied on 18th Dec, Doc received on 24th Dec. Till now no response from NSW

They are still processing early December applicants. Give it until sometime next week to get your ack email.

It's also looking like an invite is usually sent 4-6 weeks AFTER receiving your ack email.

ok.. just to confirm.. is this the way you had dialed.. 0061 2 9338 6692?

Is there any particular timeframe they answer the phone?

Did you guys tried to email them ? I did couple of times and at all times they responded within 4-5 working days (patience).

Regards.

Hi,

I have got a acknowledgement and got a below reply.

"Please provide an updated skills assessment from Engineers Australia that include the assessment of the applicant's work experience in the relevant area in order for him to claim the points for skilled employment. "

I don't know what to do. Anybody have similar experience before?

Regards

Anis

Hi,

"Please provide an updated skills assessment from Engineers Australia that include the assessment of the applicant's work experience in the relevant area in order for him to claim the points for skilled employment. "

is ur degree is fully assessed?

Regards

Anis

is ur degree is full assessed?

Hi,

Regards

Anis

what occupation are you applying for in NSW? and what is your degree in?

Hi everyone :)

I sent my NSW state sponsorship application and it was signed for by the department on the morning of Monday 9 January.

To be honest I'm almost climbing the walls now... I don't want to phone to harrass them about it, but I was hoping to find out if there's anyone on here that applied recently and that has a timeline to share... I know of Eldeberry and a few who got answers back quite quickly (the postage took the longest of all the steps).

Also... do they send the response normal post or is it something I will need to sign for?

I hope to hear a positive response back :) And hopefully soon!

Dono:animal-frog:

how do you get a state sponsor? im really confused about the whole thing!!!!

how do you get a state sponsor? im really confused about the whole thing!!!!

Hi Lisa. You apply directly to the state. for example if you see your occupation in NSW state migration plan (SMP) here:

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/Revised-Occupations-Sponsored-by-NSW-20130206.pdf

then you can go ahead and apply for state sponsorship.

what's your occupation?

Hi Lisa. You apply directly to the state. for example if you see your occupation in NSW state migration plan (SMP) here:

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/Revised-Occupations-Sponsored-by-NSW-20130206.pdf

then you can go ahead and apply for state sponsorship.

what's your occupation?

im a travel advisor! maybe i dont have a chance.

Mid November applicants are just starting to get their approvals and December applicants are just starting to receive their acknowledgement emails. I suspect by May, all November applicants would have received their approvals by then.

I wonder why its taking so long? understaffed?

So its another 12 weeks from acknowledgement to approval?

I wonder why its taking so long? understaffed?

So its another 12 weeks from acknowledgement to approval?

no 12 weeks from submitting your docs to NSW you should receive an ack email. from ack email to getting approval, turn around time is looking around 4/5 weeks.

Hi,

I got acknowledgement on FEB 21st.Till now i did not get any response from them.I made a call to them twice.They are saying it is pending for approval.Can anybody know how much time it will take for State Sponsorship Approval or Invitation Letter.

Please let me know guys.

I'm still waiting......:cry: My docs received by NSW on 10th Dec'12.

Called them on last Thursday and they informed me that they received my docs and processing not started yet but in queue. May be i'll get response by 1st week of MAY'13 :arghh:::

Hi,

I got acknowledgement on FEB 21st.Till now i did not get any response from them.I made a call to them twice.They are saying it is pending for approval.Can anybody know how much time it will take for State Sponsorship Approval or Invitation Letter.

Please let me know guys.

I'm still waiting......:cry: My docs received by NSW on 10th Dec'12.

Called them on last Thursday and they informed me that they received my docs and processing not started yet but in queue. May be i'll get response by 1st week of MAY'13 :arghh:::

Same situation as yours I received my acknowledgement letter on the 19th of February. It's one month from my acknowledgement letter but hopefully in the next week to receive my invitation/approval. Don't worry @rcherukoori we have almost the same timeline :)

What's your occupation?

Archived