NSW State Sponsorship Application - Processing Times?

Dono

• Replies 400
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello Everyone !!

Is there anyone out there who is still waiting for the acknowledgement of their application received ?

hi,

Have u received acknowledgement from NSW???

i've sent mine on 10th Dec and still waiting....i know some people here waiting from november...

I consider Bubbe2005's application date, around 20th November I believe from previous posts, to be the yardstick by which to compare receipt of acknowledgements/results. Nobody else from what I have read on here has received an acknowledgement/result for applications received after this date. I'm sure Bubbe2005 will update us when s/he gets the magic letter and thereafter other NSW 190 applicants will be able to reevaluate when they should receive their acknowledgements/results. For info, I too applied for NSW 190 sponsorship and my application was received on 21st November. I have yet to receive any correspondence from them.

I have applied to NSW on 13th November and received the acknowledgement mail on 19th Nov 2012 for Financial Investment Advisor. So its almost 8-9 working weeks since I applied. Just spoke to NSW guys.....they r processing november applications....so I guess probably another week or two.....Anyone applied in November and has got the reply from NSW????

Hi guys,

Same situation from most of you. I sent my documents to NSW on November 30 and based on FedEx it was received on December 04. As of now, I haven't received any acknowledgement letter from them. From other forums, the NSW processing will now take 10 weeks.

By the way, I am applying for Systems Administrator NSW SS visa 190.

Anyone else also applying same occupation as mine? I wonder how many are we, as I am seeing from other forums there's really few I see.

Thanks guys! Let us keep everyone updated.

hi,

Have u received acknowledgement from NSW???

i've sent mine on 10th Dec and still waiting....i know some people here waiting from november...

Hi,

I didn't hear anything from them yet...still waiting but after reading others comments..I m a bit relaxed with their processing time.

just called up at NSW office last week.....they said will probably get the reply on the appl by next week.....since my appl was on nov 15th.....i guess all would be getting the replies in next week......fingers crossed..............

My documents reached there on 29.OCT.2012 and received ack mail on 07.DEC.2012. Till now I am waiting for the approval.