What have you done today to get yourself to OZ?

thewebweazel

Guest wardie77

John Mason's came on Friday and boxed up all our possesions! Certainly starting to feel real now!!! OH flies out on the 20th August and I am off 2 weeks after her!

• Replies 3.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sent off two further job applications. Received a rejection, but were glad to receive a response - sad isn't it pleased to receive a rejection:confused:

Chased up TRA and bought a Euromillions lottery ticket €112million - you never know, we might get a Golden Ticket after all!!!!:biggrin:

Guest The Ropey HOFF

I went golfing today with my son, the weather was fantastic, hot sunny just in our T shirts and i closed my eyes for about 30 seconds and thought ....... it's just like Australia.

We have received a "lukewarm" response from TRA saying to send our papers in for assessment.

I feel like Neil Armstrong - "A giant leap for mankind":biggrin:

I cannot believe how relieved I am, please let this be another step closer to me standing in Roo Poo and just loving it!!!!

Guest isis1mcc

seven seas collected all our boxes today and the lounge has no more clutter or athenas toys as they were all in the boxes. all 8 suitcases are packed and locked ready for sundays flight. only thing we need to do now is drop the car off in southampton at the shippers on thursday morning. getting really close now..

seven seas collected all our boxes today and the lounge has no more clutter or athenas toys as they were all in the boxes. all 8 suitcases are packed and locked ready for sundays flight. only thing we need to do now is drop the car off in southampton at the shippers on thursday morning. getting really close now..

so excited for you!!!! do you have to give them an address at the other end? xx

Guest isis1mcc

Hey there Marion,

Congradulations on your visa its a great feeling!!!! I have a cousin in Brisbane so used her address for my shipping as she was ok with this. Have you started looking at flights when do you plan on leaving? Isis x x

Our agent rang us today and...visa granted!!!!! Such a shock, not really sure what to do now!!!!!! I felt like handing my notice in there and then but then the rationale part of me kicked in and I realsied we need to sort out the dog first! Oh well I can dream!

We have received a "lukewarm" response from TRA saying to send our papers in for assessment.

I feel like Neil Armstrong - "A giant leap for mankind":biggrin:

I cannot believe how relieved I am, please let this be another step closer to me standing in Roo Poo and just loving it!!!!

thats great news !!!!!!!!!!!!!!! would be nice reward for all the hard work you've already put in !!

Hey there Marion,

Congradulations on your visa its a great feeling!!!! I have a cousin in Brisbane so used her address for my shipping as she was ok with this. Have you started looking at flights when do you plan on leaving? Isis x x

I am going to email the manager on thursday i need a brain space day! If we can agree a first week of october start I will go begin of september! I am still in shock! :D x

Our agent rang us today and...visa granted!!!!! Such a shock, not really sure what to do now!!!!!! I felt like handing my notice in there and then but then the rationale part of me kicked in and I realsied we need to sort out the dog first! Oh well I can dream!

Many congrats Ladyw! :biggrin:

Not be too long till your living your 'dream'. :wubclub:

Jxxxx

:ssign19:Congratulations to you all!!!!!! How exciting!!!

Wonderful news. Try not to do anything rash. Take a deep breath and enjoy. Then ​start to think about organisation!!! Best of luck.

MMmm not sure but I guess they only offer it for 175 and 176 because I still have hoops to jump through to achieve permanent residency. They said the 30 kilos was a 'goodwill gesture'

Millie x

"Goodwill" my **** why bother with Singapore Airlines when Emirates gives you 30kg Standard Baggage allowance and they are nearly the cheapest airline to fly with ?

"Goodwill" my **** why bother with Singapore Airlines when Emirates gives you 30kg Standard Baggage allowance and they are nearly the cheapest airline to fly with ?

My O/H booked with royal bruni for the only reason it was a cheap early booker seat, he got in touch and explained his situation arriving on a 457 they were not interested at all 20kg was there limit and if he goes over they will charge him, no help wot so ever!!!!