New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff
According to DCAL's calucations on the spreadsheet it should be around the 20th December update, this is based on using average calculations from Dec 2010.

Personally I think they will start processing May applicants in around 3 weeks but the DIAC update wont reflect that

I totally agree with you that DIAC's dates show one side and our forum updates show another situation. Regarding DIAC's speed we are likely to have official May around January, but in fact they can start processing May applicants in December.

Guest Lori2011
Guys, it seems that this proposal turned against me!

This morning, just about an hour ago, I GOT MY PR 176 VISA! :jiggy::hug::biggrin:

I'm finished with the waiting game! I have the golden ticket!

Oz, here I come, in November! :jiggy::biggrin:

I'm going to the land down-under...la la, lala, la la la

Yipeeeeee!!!! You buy the beers!!!! Congrats!!! Good luck!

Guest Lori2011
Arghhh... the Australian embassy in London have just called my work!!!!

Who did they call??!! Your boss or human resources??? What did they say?

I totally agree with you that DIAC's dates show one side and our forum updates show another situation. Regarding DIAC's speed we are likely to have official May around January, but in fact they can start processing May applicants in December.
According to DCAL's calucations on the spreadsheet it should be around the 20th December update, this is based on using average calculations from Dec 2010.

Personally I think they will start processing May applicants in around 3 weeks but the DIAC update wont reflect that

DCAL works with the official timelines, and DIAC's timelines on the websites are the latest ones, and not the average or the start of a group. I mean, they're doing April now, and most Feb11's have a grant, but we (feb11) still don't even have a CO. So the DIAC update will probably show something like 1st Feb, while a lot from April are already allocated. That means they could start processing May11 in 3 weeks, but won't have the last May applicant processed until December. And then you would both be right :cute:

Guest Lori2011

According to our spreadsheet, john, andy and I should be next as early march apps, but Diac seems to just have skipped us! Why God, whyyyyyyyyyy?

DCAL works with the official timelines, and DIAC's timelines on the websites are the latest ones, and not the average or the start of a group. I mean, they're doing April now, and most Feb11's have a grant, but we (feb11) still don't even have a CO. So the DIAC update will probably show something like 1st Feb, while a lot from April are already allocated. That means they could start processing May11 in 3 weeks, but won't have the last May applicant processed until December. And then you would both be right :cute:

I'll be honest, even I cant predict whats going on now with some fancy equation. My theory was based on past performance, but now we can clearly see differing speeds between teams which makes it near impossible to predict. With this in mind, I think I would use my sheet as a basis but more than likely it will happen before the date predicted.......which is good. :confused:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Ok, have I just been really stupid?

I work in a hospital and just had a flu jab.

have medicals in two weeks. will this affect anything??

Ok, have I just been really stupid?

I work in a hospital and just had a flu jab.

have medicals in two weeks. will this affect anything??

I don't think they will refer you for a flu... I thought it was mostly about finding an illness or condition that would cost the community a lot on medical costs. Something like diabetes and HIV, and serious infectious diseases?

Guest waitingtogotooz
I don't think they will refer you for a flu... I thought it was mostly about finding an illness or condition that would cost the community a lot on medical costs. Something like diabetes and HIV, and serious infectious diseases?

Im just being silly, wondering if it would show up in my bloods or smth stupid like that

Im just being silly, wondering if it would show up in my bloods or smth stupid like that

:cute: you're not silly.

But you should be careful though, you're suffering from DIACitis... Symptoms are mood swings, sleepless nights, addiction to the refresh button, and overdose of worrying. And in some cases extra need for beers...

:wink:

Guest JohnAnton
According to our spreadsheet, john, andy and I should be next as early march apps, but Diac seems to just have skipped us! Why God, whyyyyyyyyyy?

actually i'm getting fraustrated by the way diac seemed to skipped marchians.

this is what i feel:

:arghh:

and my wife is now making uncalled decisions with this delay

Just rang the police people. Nothing with my details on their system. Even though we special delivered it on the 18th and showing as received on the 19th. She said not to worry and it would 'probably' be uploaded today or monday. What with all this going on, selling the house, full time job and 3 kids, I could quite easily go throw up

I know im worrying unecessarily and it will 'probably' show on their system soon but now I have to spend all weekend thinking about it.

sorry to :chatterbox:

Hope you hear something soon:biggrin:

Guys, it seems that this proposal turned against me!

This morning, just about an hour ago, I GOT MY PR 176 VISA! :jiggy::hug::biggrin:

I'm finished with the waiting game! I have the golden ticket!

Oz, here I come, in November! :jiggy::biggrin:

I'm going to the land down-under...la la, lala, la la la

Well done to you!!! Enjoy it!!

She said she cant find us on the system and that the TRN number i gave her should work? As i am online applicant, i should have my Meds e-healthed also. I will have to ring my agent on the day is they still can't e-health them:eek: The number works because i can log onto DIAC and check my application. :chatterbox: there's always something isnt there!!:mad:

No she didnt ring me, I rang them because they didnt call me back to make my appointment, thats when she told me they were trying to find us on the system, they would prob say if they couldn't find you, don't worry.

If you can get logged on to check the status of your application with your TRN number you just then need to go to your document checklist and you can click on the link for your medical forms, there is one for the medical examination and one for the xray, ours already had the TRN on the bottom and some bits completed already, you just need to print them out and follow the instructions. Mine was the same TRN that I use to check my online status with.