New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Guest Lori2011
Tania,

I second what everyone has said about you doing a great job! Updating the thread every single day,well done!:notworthy:

If it weren't for your dedication where would this thread be? I'm just wondering whats going to happen to all of us "eager to hear the latest rumours" people when you get your visa:tongue:

Almost time for the next update guys! Here goes hoping,again and again and again and again.

A

I just checked the site and says: "The tables below list lodgement dates of applications that have been allocated to case officers. These tables were last updated on 29 August 2011 and will be updated fortnightly."

The dates for 175 are still the same, 9 sept. I think the next update should be around the 14, dont you think?

Guest IPnetwork

Any of u guys.. got case office allocated-- but they (CO) hasnt started lookin in to you files yet... I mean ..something like this.

At this stage I have not had the opportunity to assess your client's application and am unable to provide you with a timeframe in which this will occur. please ensure that all evidence required to finalise your client's application when it is finally assessed.

I just checked the site and says: "The tables below list lodgement dates of applications that have been allocated to case officers. These tables were last updated on 29 August 2011 and will be updated fortnightly."

The dates for 175 are still the same, 9 sept. I think the next update should be around the 14, dont you think?

Fortnightly would be next Monday I think,but even if its a day or 2 later its still something to look forward to.:jiggy:

Hope you all have a fabulous day.

A

Hi Tania

Please find my details below:

Name: ind175

Date of Visa application: 25th August 2011

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: Category 4

Medicals submitted: Not Yet

Police check submitted: Not Yet

Date CO assigned: Not Yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable): No

Date visa granted: Not Yet

Hi and welcome to this thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Tania

Any of u guys.. got case office allocated-- but they (CO) hasnt started lookin in to you files yet... I mean ..something like this.

At this stage I have not had the opportunity to assess your client's application and am unable to provide you with a timeframe in which this will occur. please ensure that all evidence required to finalise your client's application when it is finally assessed.

Hi is this a email that your agent has received on your behalf, it sounds like it has been handed to a CO but the CO is not assessing it as yet but is asking that all the evidence is their for when the CO comes to pick it up to save time.

I think from what has been discussed before on the forums that a CO gets handed a bunch of applications and they just work through them one by one.

Tania

Thanks Anlopa, does everyone do the Hep tests do you know?

We were told that if tattoos are done done in the UK then you dont need extra blood tests,

I had the hep tests because I will be working in the childcare sector, anyone working in a health setting would have to have them too.

We were told that if tattoos are done done in the UK then you dont need extra blood tests,

I had the hep tests because I will be working in the childcare sector, anyone working in a health setting would have to have them too.

I have tattoos and they were done in the UK and I had to have the Hep this is at Manchester also you have to have them in Manchester if you have body piercing not ears.

Tania

I have tattoos and they were done in the UK and I had to have the Hep this is at Manchester also you have to have them in Manchester if you have body piercing not ears.

Tania

Oh, we went to the Maidenhead clinic, wonder why it's different from clinic to clinic, you would think that they have to follow the same criteria????

Guest ScrumMaster

Hi Tania,

I am a newbie on this Forum and would like to thank you in advance for maintaining this awesome thread and Please add me to the cat 4 queue, Tania. Cheers... and have a wicked day Tania.. u r a legend! also cant wait to hear the news about your PR is approved by DIAC soon..stay wicked :smile:

Name: ScrumMaster

Date of Visa application: 25/06/2011

Nationality: INA

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore E-lodged

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 3

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: ...still patiently waiting

Date of employment verification (If applicable): -

Date visa granted: ...

Guest AndyH78

Edit. congrats Trax!

Thanks for all the replies re medicals, and also like to echoo the sentiments of thanks to Tania.

With regard the medicals in Manchester. My application is for my wife and I, two kids currently 3 and 1. None of us has tattoos, and the wife has just her ears pierced.

So I expect the medical (120 x 2, + 65 x 2), x ray (90 x 2), the HIV test (27 x 2), online admin (20)

Total price £624.

Have I got this correct or missed anything? Thanks.

Guest waitingtogotooz
Hi guys

It's official we have a CO!! :jiggy:

They have asked for payslips and bank statements and tax details going back some years so will have to see if I even have these!!

They are again from Team 2.

Good luck for the rest of the week everyone!!!

Hi ya,

Do you have an agent? If so would they not have already provided this to the DIAC?

Hi guys

They have asked for payslips and bank statements and tax details going back some years so will have to see if I even have these!!

Congratulations,:jiggy::jiggy:

We to have to provide further information. including p60's but the company went in to liquidation and did not even bother to submit and tax details for that year.:sad:

Bank statements :wideeyed:I dont have anything like this. I distroy everything oh my god. I feel like i'm gonna fail on paperwork side of things, I am so worried. :swoon:

Guest ScrumMaster
Hi guys

Congrats TraxFM..awesome news to hear..:smile:

Guest Vzdrul Sharikoff

Hi to all of you. I am also a newbie here.

Tania, thanks in advance for keeping this thread alive and maintaining the current situation as it is, so everyone can be aware about the processing dates.

Just wonder, which of these pretty girls is you.)) Suppose, you're to the left side if looking en face.))

Guest waitingtogotooz
Congratulations,:jiggy::jiggy:

We to have to provide further information. including p60's but the company went in to liquidation and did not even bother to submit and tax details for that year.:sad:

Bank statements :wideeyed:I dont have anything like this. I distroy everything oh my god. I feel like i'm gonna fail on paperwork side of things, I am so worried. :swoon:

Hi,

Bank Statements you can request from your bank and earnings im sure you will be able to get from your tax office?

Good Luck

I phoned the tax office the other day and you have to talk to the company that you worked for I explained that the company no longer existed so they did look throught their records only to find that the company did not file tax for the period requested. I have had to go to company house to get proof that this company existed. God if i'd have known all this a few years ago I would have kept everything.

Guest waitingtogotooz
I phoned the tax office the other day and you have to talk to the company that you worked for I explained that the company no longer existed so they did look throught their records only to find that the company did not file tax for the period requested. I have had to go to company house to get proof that this company existed. God if i'd have known all this a few years ago I would have kept everything.

Do you have an agent? or did you apply by yourself?

you can look up if the company existed on The Companys House website

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

I think 90% of people do not keep things, me being one of them. Jeez im dreading getting a CO now lol. How far back do you have to go?

Do you have an agent? or did you apply by yourself?

you can look up if the company existed on The Companys House website

http://www.companieshouse.gov.uk/

I think 90% of people do not keep things, me being one of them. Jeez im dreading getting a CO now lol. How far back do you have to go?

I am using an agent, I got the info i needed from the website printed it off and turned it in to pdf for the agent to upload.

As for evidence you have to go back 5 years from your date of lodgement so for me it it's going back to 2004:goofy: we moved house 5 years ago (to the day as my mortgage rate has just ended) and we binned loads of stuff cos we moved in to a dorma bungalow so we have very little loft space.

Guest waitingtogotooz
I am using an agent, I got the info i needed from the website printed it off and turned it in to pdf for the agent to upload.

As for evidence you have to go back 5 years from your date of lodgement so for me it it's going back to 2004:goofy: we moved house 5 years ago (to the day as my mortgage rate has just ended) and we binned loads of stuff cos we moved in to a dorma bungalow so we have very little loft space.

Blimey 5 years :( Bank statements included??

Why do they want so much?

Dont you think our agents should have advised us of this?

Blimey 5 years :( Bank statements included??

Why do they want so much?

Dont you think our agents should have advised us of this?

Think its to stop fraud:policeman: dodgy documents and all that. if I send bank statements im not gonna let them have all the info off them im gonna black out what i dont think they need to see. just leaving proof of income and such:goofy:.

:swoon: . I would just get as much as you can to hand and not worry about it. if your CO doesn't ask then result.