New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

hi tania and core no i havnt heard a thing from any case officer or agent.i rang diac bout 3 wks ago lady said my file has moved should hear sumthing soon bla bla bla said ill wait 1 more wk mite ring em again getting a bit annoyed!!!!!dont worry tania if i hear any little thing u wil b first to know

Hi Laura

Hope you do hear something soon and its good to know we haven't been missed then.

Thanks Tania

Guest waitingtogotooz
Nothing yet I have sent a PLE but not sure if I will get a reply as we have an Agent also I keep emailing my agent.

Tania

Have you tried ringing them? (your agents)

I have been granted 885 visa today. I received a grant letter from Adelaide team 8. There was not any request from CO.

My application was paper based.

My wife, children and I am so happy.

Thanks all. Wish good luck to you all.

I have been granted 885 visa today. I received a grant letter from Adelaide team 8. There was not any request from CO.

congratulations! :biggrin: All the best to you too!

Congratulations on your visa grant I have now turned you purple

:jiggy::jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

Name: mjkwon

Date of Visa application: 27/6/2011

Nationality: S.Korean

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Software Engineer(261313)

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore (Paper)

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 3 (4 after 1st of July, 2011)

Medicals submitted: Booked

Police check submitted: 27/6/2011

Date CO assigned: Not yet

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:07/09/11

Have you tried ringing them? (your agents)

Yeah my agent is either in a meeting are out of the office but i did speak to another agent who works for the same company and she said that DIAC expect to have cleared cat 4 by Christmas, my agent is quick to reply to my emails as I am now sending loads to him his reply are he is waiting for a reply from ASPC :SLEEP:

Tania

Morning all,

The first page is looking very colourful all the 885 have all now got a CO or Visa grant, I think this week is been a good week already we have had 3 with CO and 1 with visa grant. :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

Tania

And we're only halfway with this week :biglaugh: If we can keep this rate going we'll end up with 6 COs and 2 grants... :cute:

the end of November, that would be great for cat5ers too. ;-)

I know I'm impatient, but with the results of last week and this week, I can't wait to see the allocation update on the diac site... Next Monday perhaps?

Yeah it would be good to see the dates have improved and so hope they get to cat 5 soon as I so remember being in the bottom cat and the goals post moving all the time but it actually looks like they will get to cat 5 :biggrin:

Congratulations, that is excellent news!!:biggrin:

Guest waitingtogotooz

Forgive me for being a bit thick here, I do claim blondeness on many occasions.

It seems like all the tradies are taking a bit longer to be allocated a CO?

Hi, Guys n Girls

It's really good news, But I don't have faith in this kind of rumor, Daily we chat here on poms & forget it by next day,

I want to here official news from DIAC.

I request all of you don't get personally but it's fact.

jackd.:notworthy:

Hi, Guys n Girls

It's really good news, But I don't have faith in this kind of rumor, Daily we chat here on poms & forget it by next day,

you are correct. we need official information from DIAC..... :idea:

Hi, Guys n Girls

Sorry, did I miss something?

What's the good news or rumour here?

Guest IoanHoria

two days ago I've sent an email to my Team 7 CO...today the answer came back:

Dear Mr Olar

I can confirm that your application is being processed and required further internal reviews. This process could take a while to complete. I appreciate your patience in this matter.

I'm really pissed off that he did not offer any clue of a timeframe or somthing...

I think I'm gonna mail him again asking for a possible time period... I just can't wait with my life on standby for an unknown period of time...

Guest IoanHoria
Horia, that's really disappointing. Try ringing DIAC so you can ask someone directly what's going on with your application.

Thanks Bogdan,

I'm not sure what's best, to ring or email... a phonecall it's more personal, I can express myself better and with feeling...but an email is more explicit... My brother said also to call DIAC... uff...

Thanks Bogdan,

I'm not sure what's best, to ring or email... a phonecall it's more personal, I can express myself better and with feeling...but an email is more explicit... My brother said also to call DIAC... uff...

Other people have done it, so why not giving it a shot. You raised PLEs a few times so obviously that didn't help at all. Ring them tonight around 9 AM local time and be prepared to wait up to one hour. Skype is probably your best option moneywise. The person you will speak to might also want to know on what grounds your CO is delaying your application while others are getting their grants straight away, so hopefully will try to find that information for you.

They have offically reached 9th of September and albeit I follow other people's timelines, I have yet to see a similar case. And AFAIK, Romania is a low risk country.