New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Hi Tania,

Cant you ask your agent for your reference number? You surely should have one even though you were a paper applicant?! If you cant find this out why dont you email them anyway with full names dob and addresses to see if they can locate you that way?

Failing that - ring them?

Best of luck, it must be frustrating not hearing nothing. Who are your agents? Surely the DIAC would respond to them? I think i will email my agent to see if they can give me some sort of update. Will let you know if they come back to me.

Thanks, I will try and get one from my agent

Agents can be hard work. I want to phone mine up and have a good chat about everything but they never seem to have the time and I get the impression they think i'm dumb, No i'm not im a fitter can't see my agent trying to repair a machine without any help or advice hence the reason i employed him.

Tania write to your agent and tell them you want to know your TRA number. I have to admit my agent has passed infomation on to me quickly. My problem is I have never migrated before and unless I understand something 100% I can't rest.

Further to yesterday I have found some p60's and a few payslips I have also found some of the letter that I got done for the TRA, I have scanned turned in to pdf and sent them to my agent this morning. fingers crossed they wont need to much more details.

Good luck every one. You will all hear something soon.

Hi anlopa

That must be a relief to have found the your doc's :biggrin: you needed, lets us know how you get on.

:biggrin:

Tania

Hi Anlopa,

I would also like to ring my agent as i have a few worries to discuss about our application, i feel stressed all the time and also cant seem to rest with these concerns of mine. my hubby has dealt with them so far but does not ask all the little questions that i would. Cant pluck up the courage to ring them :cry: stupid i know :realmad:

I am sure your agent would be fine with you on the phone mine is when I can get him to phone I would go ahead and phone him and then you can relieve some of that stress.

Tania:hug:

Hi all.i have been reading your threads for a while. I just wanted to answer Tania question concerning TRN no. for paper base applicants. I am a paper base applicant as well and had raised a PLE to DIAC sometimes ago concerning TRN no. DIAC told me that paper base applicants dont have TRN no. Its only for online applicant as this TRN no is used by them for their online verification progress. So unfortunately we, paper base applicant dont have any TRN no. We will be allocated a TRN no. when we are allocated a CO.

Hope i have replied to your question. The only things we can do is to wait.

Hi and welcome to this thread.

Well I guess that solves my problem thanks for the information .:biggrin:

Tania

Tania,

What I do with our agent is...I request him to forward all correspondence with DIAC to me as well. This way I can see that he is actually contacting them and also keep my own records!

You are being way too patient with your agent! Demand some answers,even if its just DIAC's reply to one of your queries via agent!!

Good luck,and I think its time to make some fire under your agent's ***

A

Thanks for the info, I can be very patient but my work friends would disagree I guess I haven't pushed enough because in someway I am happy to wait a little longer as I still need to raise a bit more money for my medicals that I will have to re-do and that will cost just short of £1,500.00 as my kids are older so more expensive :shocked: after nearly waiting 3 years you do become patients.:wacko:

Tania

Well, it is turning out to be a busy week for team 2..................we also have now got a Case Officer!!!

We've been trying to check our online application for the past couple of days but kept getting an error msg- we've always been able to access it using OH's old passport number even though he changed it at the end of 2009. Anyway, it seems that our application has now been updated with his new passport details so we can log on again. Our Case Officer sent an email on 30 August requesting meds & police checks (but this had gone to an email address which we no longer use.....its been so long since we applied that I'd forgotten which email address we'd used!).

Now I'm definitely not going to sleep much tonight - I've had a job interview today, got another tomorrow and now find out that we have a CO!!!!!

Good luck to everyone else - looks like things are finally moving! Mandy x

Well, it is turning out to be a busy week for team 2..................we also have now got a Case Officer!!!

We've been trying to check our online application for the past couple of days but kept getting an error msg- we've always been able to access it using OH's old passport number even though he changed it at the end of 2009. Anyway, it seems that our application has now been updated with his new passport details so we can log on again. Our Case Officer sent an email on 30 August requesting meds & police checks (but this had gone to an email address which we no longer use.....its been so long since we applied that I'd forgotten which email address we'd used!).

Now I'm definitely not going to sleep much tonight - I've had a job interview today, got another tomorrow and now find out that we have a CO!!!!!

Congratulations :goofy::goofy::goofy::jiggy::jiggy::arghh:

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

I have now tuned you pink

]Name: mandymark

Date of Visa application: May 2009

Nationality: British

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession: Fitter (General)

Visa type: Originally 175 then Qld SS 176 from Sep 2009

Onshore/offshore: Offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): 5 (I think!)

Post-14th July Category: 3 or 4???

Medicals submitted: No

Police check submitted: 2009

Date CO assigned:30/08/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted:

Good morning all,

I have sent a PLE this morning to see if I can get any information about the status of our application but I am not sure if I will get a response as I have an Agent but i did say that I didn't think my agent was being active on our part and that I was concerned.

so far we have had 2 with CO and 1 visa grant so not bad we need one more this week so its the same as last or more would be good, good luck everyone!!!!

Thanks Tania

Hi there -

Finally got our application submitted, so please can we officially join you?

Thanks!

Name: Natsb - Nats

Date of Visa application: 29th August 2011

High/Low Risk: ?LR

Trade/profession:Accountant General

Visa type:175

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Hi there -

Finally got our application submitted, so please can we officially join you?

Thanks!

Name: Natsb - Nats

Date of Visa application: 29th August 2011

High/Low Risk: ?LR

Trade/profession:Accountant General

Visa type:175

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: 4

Medicals submitted:

Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned:

Date visa granted:

Good morning!! Hi and welcome to our thread I have now added your details to the front page.

Thanks Tania

Guest gurram jai

co is alloted to my friend who is not part of this thread.

he dropped application in 2009 june and

he is metal machinist(HR)

i am not sure of the team

i will post when it comes to my knowledge

regards

Has anyone sold or in the process of selling up prior to getting a CO?

We put our house on the market over 2 years ago when we first decided we wanted to emigrate. We have out grown our house, 3 storey town house does not suit 3 samll children, and we were of the opinion even if moving to Oz did not come off then we were happy to move house.

2 years on and now on to our 3rd estate agent and we still haven't sold! Admittedly we have only just changed to our current estate agent this week and the second estate agent was a purely internet estate agency that boasted selling houses within 1 to 2 months, needless to say they did not generate the interest we expected! In 2 years i think we have had only 3 viewings and i'm sure they were all in 2010!

We really need the funds from the house sale to finance some of the move to Oz and i don't like the idea of renting our property out whilst we move to Oz, even though it does provide the comfort blanket of having a place to move back to should we not settle in Oz.

I think the housing market is very slow at the minute and i don't think dropping the asking price has much of an impact in the current climate. i think people just need to be patient and wait for someone who can afford a new mortgage to come along.

How is your house sale coming along??

Hi Tania

I have not added my details but thought would let you know i got a CO yesterday so hopefully things are staring to move quickly.

Good luck to everybody

Vicky x

I have had my house on since late 2008 when the rescission hit then no one could get a mortgage being feeling more positive this week as we have had a bit of interest so I am hoping it will all work out at the right time.

co is alloted to my friend who is not part of this thread.

he dropped application in 2009 june and

he is metal machinist(HR)

i am not sure of the team

i will post when it comes to my knowledge

regards

Thanks for the info its good to know they are working through the old applicants.

We put our house on the market over 2 years ago when we first decided we wanted to emigrate. We have out grown our house, 3 storey town house does not suit 3 samll children, and we were of the opinion even if moving to Oz did not come off then we were happy to move house.

2 years on and now on to our 3rd estate agent and we still haven't sold! Admittedly we have only just changed to our current estate agent this week and the second estate agent was a purely internet estate agency that boasted selling houses within 1 to 2 months, needless to say they did not generate the interest we expected! In 2 years i think we have had only 3 viewings and i'm sure they were all in 2010!

We really need the funds from the house sale to finance some of the move to Oz and i don't like the idea of renting our property out whilst we move to Oz, even though it does provide the comfort blanket of having a place to move back to should we not settle in Oz.

I think the housing market is very slow at the minute and i don't think dropping the asking price has much of an impact in the current climate. i think people just need to be patient and wait for someone who can afford a new mortgage to come along.

We have done the same been through 3 estate agents but I have noticed that we have had a bit more interest this year so fingers crossed, I am hoping that their may be more as it was anounced on the news yesterday or day before that within 5 years that properties will rise by 20% and renting will be the same so good news for us and hopefully may push more to rush and buy now!!!:biggrin:

Hi Tania

I have not added my details but thought would let you know i got a CO yesterday so hopefully things are staring to move quickly.

Good luck to everybody

Vicky x

Opps should have changed my signature

Vicky x

Hi Vicky and welcome to this thread, thanks for the info and Congratulations on getting your CO :jiggy:

Tania

Lol...when did you apply and do you hav an idea that till whn will visa 475'ers will be getting priority?

I think they will work through these in date order so this will depend on when you lodged your application, what we try do on this thread is look at when someone gets a CO or visa grant on the first page of this thread should hopefully give you an idea to when you would get yours.

Tania

our house will be on sale as of tomorrow! We don't have a CO, hope to have one this year. We will have to have sold the house before we can move, so decided to start early. If the house sells too soon, we'll rent something. It's a lot easier to plan a move when you live in a rental.

I have to add that we already wanted to leave this house, so even if the visa will be refused we want to sell.

Guest waitingtogotooz

wow, where do you live? we are just re carpeting and painting then will put up for sale. Bit worried now as we will need the funds from the house sale to move to oz.

Guest waitingtogotooz
I have had my house on since late 2008 when the rescission hit then no one could get a mortgage being feeling more positive this week as we have had a bit of interest so I am hoping it will all work out at the right time.

Thanks for the info its good to know they are working through the old applicants.

We have done the same been through 3 estate agents but I have noticed that we have had a bit more interest this year so fingers crossed, I am hoping that their may be more as it was anounced on the news yesterday or day before that within 5 years that properties will rise by 20% and renting will be the same so good news for us and hopefully may push more to rush and buy now!!!:biggrin:

where do you live Tania?

Guest polkadot

Name: polkadot

Date of Visa application: 27/7/2010

Nationality: Indonesian

High/Low Risk: High

Trade/profession: ICT Recent Grad (2231 79 not in SOL)

Visa type: 885

Onshore/offshore: Onshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable): Category 4 (lowest priority)

Post-14th July Category: re-assessed to Analyst Programmer in July-2011 which was and is still in SOL

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted: Yes

Date CO assigned: No CO ever assigned, just sudden grant

Date visa granted: 26/8/2011

where do you live Tania?

Hi I live in west Yorkshire.

Tania