New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Reco, Anlopi, do you mind me asking how much the medicals in Manchester are costing you?

Hi here are the fees i have been quoted nor sure if we need all the blood tests.

Procedure:

Adults – Medical exam, urine and blood tests, chest x-ray.

Youngsters 11 – 15 – As above without blood tests.

Children 5 – 11 – Medical exam and urine test only.

Children under 5 – Medical exam only.

X-Ray:

Pregnant women are not x-rayed unless agreed between client, radiologist and High Commission

Fees:

Payable by cash, credit or debit cards only (2½% surcharge for credit cards).

All aged 11 years and over £120.00

Children younger than 11 £65.00

Chest x-ray £90.00

HIV blood test £27.00

Hepatitis B £29.00

Hepatitis C £39.00

Courier charge (paper applications) £12 per case or £40 per family (whichever is less)

Online administration (eHealth or EH26 forms) £20.00

Hope this helps

OMG I have just checked my online status and it says application being processed further as of yesterday and that they have sent an e-mail , which will have gone to my agent!! It's going to be a long night to speak to my agent tomorrow!!!

Congrats to you Things are moving very quickly now.:jiggy:

Hi, Guys n Girls

It's really good news, But I don't have faith in this kind of rumor, Daily we chat here on poms & forget it by next day,

I want to here official news from DIAC.

I request all of you don't get personally but it's fact.

jackd.:notworthy:

I have read through the last comments and I don't get what you mean by what rumor has been posted I am confused, and who is being personal?

Tania

two days ago I've sent an email to my Team 7 CO...today the answer came back:

I'm really pissed off that he did not offer any clue of a timeframe or somthing...

I think I'm gonna mail him again asking for a possible time period... I just can't wait with my life on standby for an unknown period of time...

I can only imagine how frustrated you must be I so hope this doesn't take long.

Tania

I have read through the last comments and I don't get what you mean by what rumor has been posted I am confused, and who is being personal?

Tania

I understood jackd's comment as:

Rumour jackd was referring to is the one about certain category applications being finalised before end of the year.

And also I think he was trying to say people must be realistic and realised he might offend some people by saying that and that his statement was not meant personally...

That what I read into the comment.:jiggy:

I agree with parts of the comment but that being said,it is difficult not to get excited about rumours because at the end of the day,even the official statements from DIAC are not very realistic..I think for a lot of people on this thread,hope is what keeps them going.

So one day at a time,hurry up slowly..

A

Hi, Guys n Girls

It's really good news, But I don't have faith in this kind of rumor, Daily we chat here on poms & forget it by next day,

I want to here official news from DIAC.

I request all of you don't get personally but it's fact.

jackd.:notworthy:

I understood jackd's comment as:

Rumour jackd was referring to is the one about certain category applications being finalised before end of the year.

And also I think he was trying to say people must be realistic and realised he might offend some people by saying that and that his statement was not meant personally...

That what I read into the comment.:jiggy:

I agree with parts of the comment but that being said,it is difficult not to get excited about rumours because at the end of the day,even the official statements from DIAC are not very realistic..I think for a lot of people on this thread,hope is what keeps them going.

So one day at a time,hurry up slowly..

A

I think it was a comment to me and I don't spread rumors :sad:, it was a statement that I made about a conversation that I had with an agent I spoke to last week about when I would expect to get a CO and the reply I got was that the agent had been speaking to DIAC and that they expect to cleared cat 4 by Christmas and start cat 5 so it is not a fact and I never said it was a fact its just information that I got of an agent that I am posting on this thread :biggrin:

If we had to stop :policeman: posting information that are agents and DIAC are telling us then what would be the point of this thread, I hope no one takes my comment the wrong way

Thanks Tania

I think it was a comment to me and I don't spread rumors :sad:, it was a statement that I made about a conversation that I had with an agent I spoke to last week about when I would expect to get a CO and the reply I got was that the agent had been speaking to DIAC and that they expect to cleared cat 4 by Christmas and start cat 5 so it is not a fact and I never said it was a fact its just information that I got of an agent that I am posting on this thread :biggrin:

If we had to stop :policeman: posting information that are agents and DIAC are telling us then what would be the point of this thread, I hope no one takes my comment the wrong way

Thanks Tania

Your doing a fine job, we need all the help and infomation we can get that is why we use this forum. if we only want fact then the address is www.immi.gov.au.

come on lets get back to the point of the thread and that is to help each other through this hard, life changing experience.

Heads up everyone we will get through this together.:wubclub::wubclub:

Your doing a fine job, we need all the help and infomation we can get that is why we use this forum. if we only want fact then the address is www.immi.gov.au.

come on lets get back to the point of the thread and that is to help each other through this hard, life changing experience.

Thanks and that is a really nice thing to say :wubclub::wubclub:

my thoughts exactly. It is easy enough to get depressed or stressed out or both, so it is great to read these snippets of information that you wouldn't get otherwise. We're all grown ups here and know the difference between facts and rumor, and none of us is going to sell a house or something on rumor, are we? Facts is when you have a CO or a grant. This here is a way of staying on top of the emotional roller coaster.

Tania, you're just great, you know how I feel about that.

Thanks Tania

Tania,

I second what everyone has said about you doing a great job! Updating the thread every single day,well done!:notworthy:

If it weren't for your dedication where would this thread be? I'm just wondering whats going to happen to all of us "eager to hear the latest rumours" people when you get your visa:tongue:

Almost time for the next update guys! Here goes hoping,again and again and again and again.

A

Tania,

I second what everyone has said about you doing a great job! Updating the thread every single day,well done!:notworthy:

If it weren't for your dedication where would this thread be? I'm just wondering whats going to happen to all of us "eager to hear the latest rumours" people when you get your visa:tongue:

Almost time for the next update guys! Here goes hoping,again and again and again and again.

A

Well I still have a house to sell so could be or should be here to see you all turn pink and purple :hug:

Thanks Tania

I would just like to say the same Tania, you are doing a great job and I don't know where we would be without your hard work keeping this thread updated for us all!! Thank you :wubclub:

Hi Tania

Please find my details below:

Name: ind175

Date of Visa application: 25th August 2011

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession: Analyst Programmer

Visa type: GSM 175

Onshore/offshore: Off Shore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):

Post-14th July Category: Category 4

Medicals submitted: Not Yet