New Cat 4 July 1st 2011

Guest cat4july2011

Does anyone know how long it takes for your profile to update once you have completed your medicals, including if they are referred? This goes for PCC as well?

I know this question has been asked a lot recently but just a one liner will do?

Good luck all for this coming week?

I might be getting a bit technical but I'm wondering about the following:

The date of entry is determined as one year from medicals or pcc whichever was done first.

SO...

Lets say we did medicals first,is the date of entry determined from the date the medicals was DONE or the date it was FINALISED?:err:

A

Does anyone know how long it takes for your profile to update once you have completed your medicals, including if they are referred? This goes for PCC as well?

I know this question has been asked a lot recently but just a one liner will do?

Good luck all for this coming week?

It takes a few days up to a week to have your medicals status updated to Finalized IF your medicals are perfect. If you have a minor issue of any kind, like needing spectacles, your medicals will get referred and that takes anything between one week and up to 2-3 months depending on the backlog at that time. Mine took 5 weeks to show up as finalized.

Hope this helps.

The date of entry is determined as one year from medicals or pcc whichever was done first.

SO...

Lets say we did medicals first,is the date of entry determined from the date the medicals was DONE or the date it was FINALISED?:err:

A

Obviously the date on your health exam forms because that's the date when your health status has been assessed by a medic. The date when the medicals are finalised is not an official date, it only means your CO can further process your application. Besides the status is not always updated. Some people get grants with medicals still shown as required.

Guest IoanHoria

SO...

A

The date for entry is exactly 10 months since the date you've done your meds (this is the case of my brother), but never more than 11 months since the meds...as for the PCCs it depends on how long they are valid (for example, in Romania the PCC is valid for 6 monhts), but in my experience I've never saw someone who got the visa with the entry date that depended on PCCs...

good to see everyone's thoughts.

The one thing i have learned is to keep an optimistic outlook, and yes i understand that doing the meds in advance is a risk, and like tania said, they can be postponed if things dont look like they are going to plan. i also understand that they can suspend processing at any time, but from what i've read, they don't seem to be anywhere near their quota. i also dont understand how they could process cat 5 before cat 4 has been cleared, would defeat the whole purpose of priority processing - only if they put occupations back on the list could i understand that but i dont think that will happen until the next financial year.

anyway, i'll keep watching the progress from a distance and see how things pan out!!!

good luck everyone, and here's to another productive week!

great news everyone, the allocation date has been updated and guess what?

group 4 175/176/475 has been processed up to 1st December 2010! That's a big progress over the past 2 weeks, wooo hooo~~~

great news everyone, the allocation date has been updated and guess what?

group 4 175/176/475 has been processed up to 1st December 2010! That's a big progress over the past 2 weeks, wooo hooo~~~

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:You are very late my dear friend :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:You are very late my dear friend :biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

I realised it right after the post :cute::cute::cute:.. was too excited:biglaugh: *claming myself down*

Cheers!~

I Have a CO on 6th Sept..Team4

Requested the further work experience from my previous employment...the company management have changed and my bosses not there now..Any advice how i can make this...CO specifically asking for this. i have placed some employment letters stating my duties during my application submission.

Fitter / subclass 175 / applied 15 oct 2008/ high risk country / co - waiting / medicals - waiting / PPC - waiting / visa grant - hope will be soon.

Requested the further work experience from my previous employment...the company management have changed and my bosses not there now..Any advice how i can make this...CO specifically asking for this. i have placed some employment letters stating my duties during my application submission.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT

Threshold Employment

Please provide further evidence of employment in a skilled profession. Include the following

evidence:

● Detailed work reference from xxxxxxxxxx Singapore showing duties, duration of

employment and signed by your manager.

Please note that from the documents provided with the application there is insufficient information

provided to satisfy me that you worked as a Fitter (ASCO 4112-11) during the threshold period.

Please provide a new work reference which includes more detailed information about your duties

with this employer.

Please help or anyone advice on this...

Fitter / subclass 175 / applied 15 oct 2008/ high risk country / co - waiting / medicals - waiting / PPC - waiting / visa grant - hope will be soon.

Congratulations :jiggy::jiggy::jiggy:

We have the same team as I am team 4, I have turned you pink!!

Name:Core

Date of Visa application: 15 Oct 2008

Nationality: Indian

High/Low Risk: HR

Trade/profession:FITTER

Visa type: subclass 175

Onshore/offshore: offshore

Pre-14th July 2010 Category (If applicable):5

Post-14th July Category:4

Medicals submitted: not yet

Police check submitted:not yet

Date CO assigned: 06/09/11

Date of employment verification (If applicable): not yet

Date visa granted: sure before dec 2011

Name:Amer

Date of Visa application: 19 Dec 2010

Nationality: Malaysia

High/Low Risk: LR

Trade/profession:Telco Engineer

Medicals submitted: Yes

Police check submitted:Yes

Date CO assigned: 12/09/11

Date visa granted:

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

EVIDENCE OF EMPLOYMENT

Threshold Employment

Please provide further evidence of employment in a skilled profession. Include the following

evidence:

● Detailed work reference from xxxxxxxxxx Singapore showing duties, duration of

employment and signed by your manager.

Please note that from the documents provided with the application there is insufficient information

provided to satisfy me that you worked as a Fitter (ASCO 4112-11) during the threshold period.

Please provide a new work reference which includes more detailed information about your duties

with this employer.

Please help or anyone advice on this...

bump

Congratulations Core, that's great news!!!

Guest JandLeen

We have a CO!!!!! Just checked online status and documents all changed to met! Only required docs are passport photo and work experience evidence. My agent is away so I dont know what they will need work experience wise! Im soo excited tho, one step closer!:laugh:

The date for entry is exactly 10 months since the date you've done your meds (this is the case of my brother), but never more than 11 months since the meds...as for the PCCs it depends on how long they are valid (for example, in Romania the PCC is valid for 6 monhts), but in my experience I've never saw someone who got the visa with the entry date that depended on PCCs...

Hi IoanHoria,

I asked my agent about the entry date and this was his reply :

"They calculate this date to be before either your Police Clearance or

Medicals expire (which in South Africa is 12months)"

Thank you for the info about your brothers entry date,most people I know have entry date of exactly one year after pcc or medicals whichever was done first.I hope ours is not sooner like your brother's !

A

Guest waitingtogotooz
We have a CO!!!!! Just checked online status and documents all changed to met! Only required docs are passport photo and work experience evidence. My agent is away so I dont know what they will need work experience wise! Im soo excited tho, one step closer!:laugh:

:hug::hug::hug::hug::hug:

CONGRATULATIONS

Congratulations!! What a great start to the week!!

Hi guys,

I called up DIAC today n was told that I have been allocated CO an will be contacted once preliminary assessment is completed.

ONS

Date visa granted:

Date visa granted:

Thank you I have now added your details to the front page and welcome to this thread.

Tania