New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Is Team 23 really that slow? I am allocated to a CO from Team 23. So far, they did reply to my queries quite fast. Has anyone had experience with them?

Well, they do respond to queries but that's of no use when there is no activity on the case.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I think I would be good Idea if everyone add his/her time line under the signature section. This could help others to follow your posts. It also prevent asking everyone to repeat the timeline. For example every time I see a post I have to ask what is your time lone, Or have you been allocated CO, Did the CO ask about Medical and PCC? If yes when and ....

I'm sure everyone face this issue at least once.

It would be great if everyone add the related timeline under Signature Section.

thanks,

Parisa

Hi!

I tried doing your suggestion but is says I'm not permitted to have signatures:(

Hi,

Do u have any idea about 175?

Hi, mhm;

I've applied for visa 175 as well, still waiting. I've sent e-mail to the CO didn't receive any justifiable and reasonable answer.... after 5yrs still waiting... It's ridiculous :( I'm not sure how more months we have to wait....

It seems you don't have CO yet. When is your student visa is going to be expired?

176FS and 475FS gonna start very soon :)))))

just hold on to your horses for a month or two at max....

Gagan, Can you stop putting up these open ended updates, unless you have something concrete. You are just drawing folks to keep asking you questions. Anyway, the decision on any processing is with the Minister, unless your source is the Minister.........

To all the other folks on this forum, be patient, my timeline is past 5 years now for FS176...so am equally frustrated like all of you. Continue with your life, it will happen when it does.... Cheers

Hi!

I tried doing your suggestion but is says I'm not permitted to have signatures:(

Hi,

I think you have to go to Setting, Edit my Signature... then there is a tick that you have to click on it... I did this way. First came with error and 2nd time was ok...

Regards,

Parisa

Guest arthurbian
Alhamdulillah I Got PR today.

I am cat 5 885 applicant. April 2010 online application.

CO allocated 8th January.

File sent for external security check but finally I got my PR today.

very happy.

congrats mate !

""Attn: to whom applied for Visa 175""

The new thread for this subclass has been created as following link. We can communicate more specifically in there. This also help us to save the time and maximize the efficiency in every visit.

==>If everyone is Happy, we (175) can move into the new thread <==

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/182414-visa-175-g5.html#post1936179429

Regards,

Parissa

Guest arthurbian
Sick of this .department

calm down man!!! I think the following info will cheer you up, there are 3 happy G5 885 today!!! : one G5 885 applied 23/06/2010 Pr granted without co, G5 885 21/0-6/2010 got allocated and one more G5 885 got allocated with unkown timeline.

I spoke to immigration today and they said there are too many applications on 20 May. So that means they are not updating the information on the website?

calm down man!!! I think the following info will cheer you up, there are 3 happy G5 885 today!!! : one G5 885 applied 23/06/2010 Pr granted without co, G5 885 21/0-6/2010 got allocated and one more G5 885 got allocated with unkown timeline.

How do you get this information?

Archived