New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
I get it from this chinese forum

Thanks. I will just wait. Anybody from DEC2010, 885 waiting.. just so I know when it gets allocated?

Look like many people in this forum got Co 886 fs late june and early Jully 2009 applicant.

http://bbs.tigtag.com/thread-2537787-1-1.html

Next week update is really crucial. we will know how the processing is going.. but anyways the good news for 885s are that from 1st July 2010 onwards there wouldn't be too many applications due to those new RULES being put in place so the majority of the applications would be up untill 30th June 2010.

Guest arthurbian
885 g5 applied 24/6/10 visa granted today w/o co as documents preloaded earlier this month

congrats !!!

Next week update is really crucial. we will know how the processing is going.. but anyways the good news for 885s are that from 1st July 2010 onwards there wouldn't be too many applications due to those new RULES being put in place so the majority of the applications would be up untill 30th June 2010.

I hope so ricky D , bec I am 885 Aug 2011 . I want to get processed within this year and as per your statement if there are not enough applications after june then I should be processed within 6 to 8 months. what do you think about that.

Guest arthurbian
I hope so ricky D , bec I am 885 Aug 2011 . I want to get processed within this year and as per your statement if there are not enough applications after june then I should be processed within 6 to 8 months. what do you think about that.

according to the status of 885 procesing this week, I think you will be so happy within 2-3 months or even sooner

according to the status of 885 procesing this week, I think you will be so happy within 2-3 months or even sooner

When have you applied?

Guest arthurbian
That would be awesome ! But it would be only possible if they keep on processing 885 without putting it on hold.

they already hold G5 885 for nearly two months and then this exciting weeks, so what do you think?

There are people here waiting since 2009 mate so I think you just take a real DEEP BREATH and enjoy your life..it hasnt been even 2 year since you applied and there are onshore people waiting for 4-5 years.....NO there is no way in the world that you will get processed this financial year but yes I can Guarantee that next financial year all the 885 & 886 should be finished up anyways...and as I said there wouldn't be too many applicants who applied after 1st July 2010 so you really are in a safe zone...All the best with everything

Dear Forum members please look into my case and advise:

I applied for VC485 on May 2008 and was granted the visa on 16 june 2010. At the time i applied my VC 485 application my IELTS score was L,9-R,7-W,6.5-S,6.5. I applied for for my VC 885 on December 1 2010 without any IELTS due to the situation created by Berenguel case that time, IELTS score could be provided near the time of decision or when the case officer is allotted. I did’t require 7 bands each because i already had 2 years of work experience.

Later in March 2011 i took IELTS exam for Canadian immigration(now approved), where i scored L,7.5-R,7-W,6.5-S,7. I attached the same IELTS score to my application online because i had IELTS score in hand. Please advise about any problems in my case. I consulted Grant Williams and asked him the same question, following was his reply:-

Harry

Your dates indicate that you are both a transitional applicant and that DIAC must apply the Berenguel decision to your situation.

I assume that they will proces your application on this basis as normal.

Grant Williams

But there were lots of Applicants waiting with 485 in hand and applied after July 2010,so numbers are expected to be still high till towards end of 2011-Mid 2012.

Gagan, Can you stop putting up these open ended updates, unless you have something concrete. You are just drawing folks to keep asking you questions. Anyway, the decision on any processing is with the Minister, unless your source is the Minister.........

To all the other folks on this forum, be patient, my timeline is past 5 years now for FS176...so am equally frustrated like all of you. Continue with your life, it will happen when it does.... Cheers

Folks are meant to ask questions and its on my discretion to reply or not. If you dont like my answers you are most welcome to get the hell outta this forum I didnt even asked for ya suggestion. Ofcourse, the processing is with Minister unless you are the Prime Minister of some country to tell me what to do. FYI Whenever required I will be giving these open ended updates dont really care about ya liking lollllllllz

Folks are meant to ask questions and its on my discretion to reply or not. If you dont like my answers you are most welcome to get the hell outta this forum I didnt even asked for ya suggestion. Ofcourse, the processing is with Minister unless you are the Prime Minister of some country to tell me what to do. FYI Whenever required I will be giving these open ended updates dont really care about ya liking lollllllllz

I totally agree with Gagan, this is an open forum. Common sense apply here, i.e if someone is starting to write about racism, abusing one another, etc then it needs to be stopped. It is up to Gagan or someone else that is being asked if she/he will answer the questions.

WE HAVE MODERATOR IN THIS FORUM WHICH IS FROM TIME TO TIME MONITORING THE DISCUSSION.

Gagan.....You are and always be a valuable contributor to this forum, and KEEP POSTING........

GOD bless us all........Hang in there guys!:wink:

But there were lots of Applicants waiting with 485 in hand and applied after July 2010,so numbers are expected to be still high till towards end of 2011-Mid 2012.

Yes I agree there would have been surge from 2011 end till mid 2012....But if DIAC can reach allocations dates of mid 2011 soon then applicants from then onwards wouldn't be waiting for too long..The usual wait time for a Grp 5 onshore applicant has been 4-5 years so anything less than that is GOOD.

Archived