good luck to all

hi guys got good news for all 886fs

applied 10/08/2009 online

on 15/04/2013 on line status was file being proceed further

got CO 17/04/2013

asked for afp, overseas PV, medical

​family tree etc.

good luck to all

good news for 886. First August applicant to get co. good luck hopefully you get grant soon

My Best Wishes For You!

Hi All,

hope you all are fine i got an email and thought i should share it with you folks too. By the way enough fighting here:biggrin:

Thank you for your email.

If your General Skilled Migration (GSM) visa application has already been allocated to a case officer for assessment, we will respond within seven (7) working days.

This mailbox should only be used by clients to communicate with case officers about allocated GSM applications. Enquiries about cases not yet allocated to a case officer will not be responded to from this mailbox. For information on how to obtain further information on the status of an unallocated application, please refer below.

Please make sure that you include the primary applicant's full name, date of birth, your case officer’s name and either the file reference number or Transaction Reference Number or Request ID when you communicate with us.

Providing Documents

The preferred method of providing documents for applications lodged online is to attach documents online: http://www.immi.gov.au/e_visa/general-skilled-migration-attachments.htm

It is not necessary to send this office any original documents or provide paper copies of documents that have been attached to the browser or sent by e-mail. If an original document is required you will receive a specific request to provide it.

If you are submitting documents in response to an information request letter from your case officer, please ensure that you have ALL the required documentation before communicating with us.

Pre-Lodgement Enquiry

If you have not lodged a GSM visa application, and would like more information, use the GSM Pre-Lodgement Enquiry Form at: http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/pre.htm

Post-Lodgement Enquiry

If you have lodged a GSM visa application and your enquiry relates to when your application is likely to be assessed by a case officer, please see: http://www.immi.gov.au/skilled/general-skilled-migration/lodged-information.htm

Information on processing times, other useful links and current information about GSM processing arrangements can be accessed via this webpage.

If you have lodged a GSM visa application, but have not yet been contacted by a case officer, and you have further enquiries, use the GSM Post-Lodgement Enquiry Form at:http://www.immi.gov.au/contacts/forms/gsm/post.htm

You can also contact the General Skilled Migration processing centres by telephone on 1300 364 613. However, please be aware that due to high demand you will experience long delays in speaking to an operator.

Hope it will help anyone despite i dont know anything about procedures.

Applied August 2009 Sub class 475 category 5....Form 1100 issue resolved in 2013 January.

SS SA February 2013, Co allocated 13th feb 2013, Asked PCC and meds on 14th Feb 2013..

Submitted all on 10th March Meds ehealth submitted on 6th March 2013 referred on 7th March 2013.

Waiting for grant ;)

hi guys got good news for all 886fs

applied 10/08/2009 online

on 15/04/2013 on line status was file being proceed further

got CO 17/04/2013

asked for afp, overseas PV, medical

​family tree etc.

good luck to all

Congrats!!! Can't be happier by hearing this!

lol

had a lot of things to settle with my agent

a word of advice for all of 886 who use an immigration agent

prepare your sponsor documentation up-to-date, because the agent would request it regardless the official letter from your case officer does not state that, fair enough i guess...the agent probably taking a precaution.

for example, i was using my brother who studied full-time for sponsorship, and the agent require an official letter of enrollement from the uni to confirm my brother's study, that alone could take 2 weeks for the uni to settle and deliver the letter to your agent.

another friend who uses her aunt whose a housewife was only required a proof of address and possibly certified PR label on the passport

from the looks of it, it might be case by case scenario based on your sponsor condition at the time of your application.

Hi Jason

Many congrats first of all.

Just one question regarding my 886 visa (Paper) through agent, applied june last 2010, (using my aunt who is working full time)

Actually i have submitted my AFP at the time of filing in 2010. Should i submit it again or previous one will work.

shut up mate! it scared me !

Hi mate sorry didn't want to scare you is just an idea you can expect everything from diac but try to stay positive I know it's very stressful specially when you know they processing for June and your turn is not coming but hopefully we got it soon and also looks does not look we have many 885 now those waiting for 885 sent your timeline will be good to know guys thanks

[h=2]Attn to subclass 175 (the new THREAD for Visa 175 (G5) has been created)[/h]

""Attn: to whom applied for Visa 175""

The new thread for this subclass has been created as following link. We can communicate more specifically in there. This also help us to save the time and maximize the efficiency in every visit.

Guest arthurbian
Hi mate sorry didn't want to scare you is just an idea you can expect everything from diac but try to stay positive I know it's very stressful specially when you know they processing for June and your turn is not coming but hopefully we got it soon and also looks does not look we have many 885 now those waiting for 885 sent your timeline will be good to know guys thanks

I was just kidding!!! but thanks anyway, and by the way just after my last post I find out one 885 applied on 26/06/2010 got co at 17/04/2013

Hi Jason

Many congrats first of all.

Just one question regarding my 886 visa (Paper) through agent, applied june last 2010, (using my aunt who is working full time)

Actually i have submitted my AFP at the time of filing in 2010. Should i submit it again or previous one will work.

AFP,PCC and medical examination are valid for a year only.Yes you surely have to get new.

Good news for all 886. Looks like they are moving fast. I am dec 09. Can see some light at the end finally

Its look like more of Dec 2009 than any other month.As the june july and august will have more as well.The reason behind this is the university semester end in july and november.

Hey jatt punjabi. Was your team 23. I sent all my papers off. I was allocated case officer on 19th march 2013. I'm still waiting for their decision.

Fs 886 applied 3/4/2009

case officer alloted 19/3/2013

sent all papers on 10/04/13 as was waiting for AFP etc. Is team 23 really slow???

Archived