New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Thanks for the reply. It sure helps to know someone else is in the same boat. As for saying they're lazy in the final stage... well, I couldn't have said it better myself. We even had to resend the initial emails with all the documents 3 times cause his mailbox was full and they bounced back. We were allocated to Bribane Team 31. What about you? All the best and will keep everyone posted.

Hope your CO is not on LEAVE! Cant you call DIAC?

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest xslayer
I'm just wondering why do you have to do penal clearance from your home country. 1) Did your previous penal clearance expired? 2) Did you go back to your country during the time?

1)yes mine only last for 12

2)yes i did several times, its been 3 long years nyway

Guest Stuck
Thanks for the reply. It sure helps to know someone else is in the same boat. As for saying they're lazy in the final stage... well, I couldn't have said it better myself. We even had to resend the initial emails with all the documents 3 times cause his mailbox was full and they bounced back. We were allocated to Bribane Team 31. What about you? All the best and will keep everyone posted.

same team 31....teams 32 and 33 seem to working fine...i know of ppl who have aplied in dec 2008 already granted visas under team 33!!! this is annoying...not sure what can be done anymore!

nov 2011 started to be allocated now at least

Name: sewersadie (Sadie)

Destination: Melbourne

Date of Visa application: 23/11/2011

Nationality: Indian

High / Low Risk: HR

Trade / Profession: Systems Analyst

Visa Type: 175

Onshore / Offshore: Offshore

Processing Priority Group (Category): 4

Date Medicals submitted:

Date Police check submitted:

Date CO assigned: 17/04/2012

Date of employment verification (If applicable):

Date visa granted: 17/04/2012 (Direct Grant)

No news yet I m running out of steam, 885 picked up quicker than 886. By the way mlsdq I'm 886 not 885 can you correct it pls.

updated your visa type. soooon just hang on there.. dont complain anymore! youre close to getting your visa already. just be positive!

Guest Sanmok

Hey guys, I just want to share a good news about my friend,

He applied for GSM 885 on 20th OCT 08, profession : Cook, CO allocated on 2nd March and he got his PR TODAY

it looks like team 33 are the quickest to process the applications.

Hey guys, I just want to share a good news about my friend,

He applied for GSM 885 on 20th OCT 08, profession : Cook, CO allocated on 2nd March and he got his PR TODAY

it looks like team 33 are the quickest to process the applications.

Even my friend got Grant 885, He applied 25 JAN 2009, CO allocated 28 March 2012, Asked for Experience Details (1 year). Medical, AFP. got Grant Yesterday ..18/04/2012..TEAM 33

Guest Dinosaur

Hiey Guys, This is a gr8 site, been following it regularly.

Myself- 885 onshore 22 April, Cook. I have sent my new PCC , FORM 80 to my agent.

Currently, not in australia, bt i have the managed to apply AFP though my agent who is in Australia.

The problem is I cant do medicals unless i get a HAP ID from my Case Officers.

Another problem is IF THE APPLICANY hasnt submitted new Medicals, AFP, PCC etc before he gets a case officer, most likely the

P.R grant will be delayed.

BUT IF ALL THE DOCUMENTS ARE submitted before in Hand, the P.R can be granted on the same day, he/she gets the case officer.

THIS CAN SAVE WEEKS OF waiting time, before the grant. I agree some may be granted if they submit earlier.

OFFSHORE G4 applicants are mostly granted the same day, becuz their applications are deicion ready, as they dont have to resubmit stuff.

I Suggest all to resubmit their docs asap , if they assume they are going to get a case officer soon.

This will reduce their wai8in time greatly before they P.R is granted.

ONE DOUBT TO ALL who gt case officers-

IS HAP ID the same as our TRN number.

I think, if its the same, i can submit even my medicals using my TRN on ehealth, without waiting for case officer to give me HAP ID.

This way i can increase my chances of getting P.R on the same day, i get a Case Officer.

Any one with help, pls do chime in.

Guest sura7667

Hey I'm not in Australia ATM. I applied 25 march 09 . What u guys think? Should I preload my docs before case officer is allocated

Guest lilen

any1 knows where do we send the additional documents like AFP, medical etc? Does medibank send the medical report themselves or do we need to send them? cheers

Guest Sanmok

[h=6]Guys, I applied for GSM 885 in AUG 2009, COOK(ONSHORE), when do you think I should get my Medicals done, considering MARCH 2009 applicants are now being contacted ??[/h]

This is realy great news for category 5. My cousin applied 885 on December 2009 and CO allocated on 17 april 2012. Asked for AFP, PCC and Medical.

Guest indaussie
This is realy great news for category 5. My cousin applied 885 on December 2009 and CO allocated on 17 april 2012. Asked for AFP, PCC and Medical.

Are you sure he is dec 2009 ??could you plz give us more details!!

Are you sure he is dec 2009 ??could you plz give us more details!!

Yes I am sure. She applied it on 7 December 2009. 885 Visa, Occupation Cook, CO Team 32.

Guest akerai

i think people have to stop bluffing or get the facts right, some march 2009 applicants havent been assigned case officer while some claim december 2009 applicant got a case officer.

How is it possible??????

are they allocating randomly????

Its hard to believe some statements.

Guest indaussie
i think people have to stop bluffing or get the facts right, some march 2009 applicants havent been assigned case officer while some claim december 2009 applicant got a case officer.

How is it possible??????

Yes i am agree with you. It is impossible that they are allocating 1year ahead of allocation date, 3 to 4 month is possible but not a year. It could be only possible in one case if she was 886 state sponsor from a state that have cook on their SMP like WA . WA has a cook and pastry chef on their smp thats why we see some 886 smp sponsors from sep or oct 2009 getting co's.

How is it possible??????

Believe it or not but this is fact. It is 885 not 886 smp.

Archived