New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

Hi GAGAN4321, Did your source mention 475FS at all. You said previously they should also be processed with the 176FS. Is this still the case and should an Oct 2008 applicant be getting looked at soon, too? Many thnx, Kazzarazza

I just forgot to mention that 475FS will be also done parallel.

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guys my next door neighbour applied September 2009 886 FS Community Welfare and got his PR approved around 5-6 months ago..so basically DIAC only knows how they pick these random applications. Atleast they have started processing FS applications from Dec 2008 onwards..and be rest assured from July 2013 onwards the new quota will come into effect and pretty much all the FS 886 applications will get processed.

2 weeks ago I rang DIAC to follow up on my application, and the officer told me that they determined to clear all 886 FS subclass end of 2013 or yearly 2014.

Again I'm not sure how reliable the information that given by DIAC based on the experience that I had with them, but lately been hearing ppl from subclass 886 getting processed.

So maybe the information that given by Diac could be true, so those that going thru the waiting pain period (i'm one of them) hang in there guys.

Good news might landed on your door soon.....

been waiting fro more then 3 year now~~~i cant wait anymore week time~!

Come on Raychow......When you have wait that long.....than little more....Always remember "Good things come to those who wait" And winners never quit. You are winner.

Come on Raychow......When you have wait that long.....than little more....Always remember "Good things come to those who wait" And winners never quit. You are winner.

Agree, I been waiting almost 3 years too, and I felt very unfair being treated like this for ppl like us who came to this country legal way.

and hope the good news will came reality very soon, I believe all of us who regularly visited this blog are on same ship and will keep support each other.

Hey Guys...886FS and 176FS will continue now until the end of this Financial year though in small numbers till they get exhausted to there complete quota of approximately 12000-13000 (originally planned 4200). At the start of new financial year it gonna speed up very fast so don't worry just wait a little bit more. 175 and 885 will be processed much faster as told to me by my very reliable source just yesterday.

GAGAN4321, you mentioned 175 processing would be much faster..I believe you since you got it right 100%! you give us hope! 175 processing have been stagnant for the past 3 months. Hope this will change soon!!!

885 application : Applied on 14th April 2010,

CO allocated : 8th january 2013.

and since then my application was forwareded for external security check and nothing after that. I wonder y they didnt do security check when i applied in 2010.

They call it random check but i know i have been selected because of my religion. they have picked me up at the airport too for special screening few times and they say its a random pick.

it cant be random everytime and i cant be random pick everytime. they just cant accept that they target only certain people.

Hi everybody

Just a simple question guys .... My CO asked for my medicals and i live in cairns so medical take 2 weeks to sent back to me so i just wanted to know if i send medical proof to CO like tax invoices will they check it online by my DOB and name .... I havent been given any case number by clinic they dont do it in cairns.

GAGAN4321, you mentioned 175 processing would be much faster..I believe you since you got it right 100%! you give us hope! 175 processing have been stagnant for the past 3 months. Hope this will change soon!!!

hey Kimmo...it will for sure. Take care....

there are no other 886s cases allocated... i think it was one - off...just to have our hopes high...people... is there any other 886 who got case officer?

it would give us a great hope..if not real pR

So the bottomline is, no movement for 885 or 886!! Wtf is diac doing with Cat5 applicants?????????

there are no other 886s cases allocated... i think it was one - off...just to have our hopes high...people... is there any other 886 who got case officer?

it would give us a great hope..if not real pR

Mate look at my previous post one of my friend 24th march 2009 granted visa last friday......They havnt declared yet officially.

Archived