mlsdq

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
thanks mate it helps alot at least we now know that 885 visa still really fast

and it is faster than 885 paper based .

oh my god i can not believe that we almost done

thank you

Online 885 applications are processed at BSPC. Since only a limited number of subclasses are processed at this centre, the allocation of online applications is always ahead of paper based ones which are processed at ASPC. The only notable exception to this happened in 2009 when a technical glitch caused a delay in the processing of 485 applications.

Well, there are still 18 months' worth of 885 applications to be processed at both centres. So it is not quite over yet. But, as all things suggest, 885 will be the first to be cleared off unless something unexpected happens.

hi king khan, i just had a query, if someone has applied 885 as a cook and he is no longer working as cook but he fulfilled all the requirements at the time of lodging the application, but still in the hospitality does it effect the application

hi narvinder at the time of applying what job u were doing, only that will be taken into account. even if that person is jobless now it doesnt matter.thats what my agent told me because i had placed a similar query to him.

hi king khan, i just had a query, if someone has applied 885 as a cook and he is no longer working as cook but he fulfilled all the requirements at the time of lodging the application, but still in the hospitality does it effect the application

No,it does not mak any difference.As far as you fulfilled all the requirements at the lodgement that is only matters..

Subclass :885

Lodgement date : 15/june/2010

CO allocated : 25 feb 13

Applied with 1 year paid exp

Docs requested by CO : medicals , overseas police clearance, AFP and form 80

I dont know guys the docs he requested is means almost there but just keeping my fingers crossed and medicals will take 2 weeks . Hopefully.

Congratulations KK! I believe u must have applied online?

Subclass :885

Lodgement date : 15/june/2010

CO allocated : 25 feb 13

Applied with 1 year paid exp

Docs requested by CO : medicals , overseas police clearance, AFP and form 80

I dont know guys the docs he requested is means almost there but just keeping my fingers crossed and medicals will take 2 weeks . Hopefully.

josh 78 brother ad far ad i remember you applied 2011

is it right ?

if yes , i am also applied in july 2011

do you have any idea how close we are

Hi Sesocam, I Applied 885 in aug 2011 so I recon , we both will get processed at the same time. I think we should be processed by oct - nov this year.

Hi Sesocam, I Applied 885 in aug 2011 so I recon , we both will get processed at the same time. I think we should be processed by oct - nov this year.

hi sunnyaimshigh , i think may be before that cuz as you know after july 2010 there were a major change that happened by diac they removed most occupations on demand list and introduced a new SOL

, so from july 2010 to july 2011 they have few applications the applicants with transitional period only who had 485 visa

also group 3 and 4 for vissa 885 already allocated no more applicants

finally as you know DIAC moved 6 months in less than 3 months time

so if they keep going like that i think our files may be allocated in 4 or 5 months

what do you think

hi sunnyaimshigh , i think may be before that cuz as you know after july 2010 there were a major change that happened by diac they removed most occupations on demand list and introduced a new SOL

, so from july 2010 to july 2011 they have few applications the applicants with transitional period only who had 485 visa

also group 3 and 4 for vissa 885 already allocated no more applicants

finally as you know DIAC moved 6 months in less than 3 months time

so if they keep going like that i think our files may be allocated in 4 or 5 months

what do you think

There is actually a possibility of that. Lets hope for the best , the sooner the better !

Hi there,

WAs wondering if anyone knows what happens if someone who is pregnant gets a CO.

After submitting all the required docs except the Xray what happens?

Does DIAC process the documents that they have in hand and just await for the xray of the mother after the child is born? or do they leave everything till the baby is born?

Do they inform the applicant if the documents are accepted or not?

Does the applicant get the visa after giving birth or do they wait a long time after that..

The case I know of is that the person got a CO , the CO asked for the health check, AFp and form 80. all were provided the appl;icant was asked for a doctor CERTIFICATE to verify pregnancy.

All were given and the applicant did not hear from the CO for the past 3 mnths. the applicant is due in 8 weeks,. Shall she call the CO? or just wait , as the agent refuses to get in contact with the CO claiming it would not be for the best interest of the applicant?

Ta

Hi Guys

Please refer the skill select page.They have reduced the number of invitation for march From 3000 to 2000 per month. And few occupation already got ceiling.Is it make sense for gr 5 speed up?

Yeah I believe its good news. Less applications coming in the better for us.. g5ers.

Hi guys, have you heard anything about 175 Visa? I've applied as a Systems Manager.(22 Jan. 2009) Unfortunately, it has stopped on 21th May 2008.

Sadly, 175 processing slowed down significantly or not moving at all for the past 3 months :(

i've added you in the list of '175 p5' forumer list:

http://www.pomsinoz.com/forum/migration-issues/118718-new-category-5s-where-you-now-595.html#post1936056060

Archived