New Category 5's - Where are you now?

mlsdq

If anybdy can clear me on this - The occupation that I applied at the time of lodgement isn't currently on the SOL but its on the CSOL i.e. consolidated list. Is there any way I can go ahead with State/Territory sponsorship?

If yes, what are the formalities I have to do again. Will it require again IELTS/Skill assessment since validity for both have already expired.

Anybody from the forum have any idea on this?

Hi GAGAN, according to my agent we as 176FS cannot change to State/territory unless the occupation is on the SOL !!

• Replies 12.5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Gagan hope i dont disturb you i am very upset about this recent update about the state sponsorship catogery and they didnt mentioned about sub classe 496 what do you think are they going to process in april hope you will know please write to me if you are free.Thanks

Hi Sara my friend got CO he is not using this site...he applied with me in August 2009 and my lawyer said i ll get soon we both have transferred from cat 5 to cat 3 after solution of our Form 1100 isssue..... lets see when i shall get CO....Surely i shall share it .....

Best wishes for everyone

Annoisa!!!

Look to very quiet.......from more than a week neither any one granted visa nor the CO.... going to slow.........

Application 18th August 2009l sub class 475 ....Form 1100 issue resolved in Feb 2013----transferred from Cat 5- Cat 3 now :) one step to go...No CO yet....

Hi Sara my friend got CO he is not using this site...he applied with me in August 2009 and my lawyer said i ll get soon we both have transferred from cat 5 to cat 3 after solution of our Form 1100 isssue..... lets see when i shall get CO....Surely i shall share it .....

Best wishes for everyone

Annoisa!!!

Application 18th August 2009l sub class 475 ....Form 1100 issue resolved in Feb 2013----transferred from Cat 5- Cat 3 now :) one step to go...No CO yet....

Hi Annoisa, I am also waiting for the co, 487 form 1100 issue resolved. lodgement 5 may 2010

Hi Annoisa, I am also waiting for the co, 487 form 1100 issue resolved. lodgement 5 may 2010

Hi Guys,

Looking at form 1100, is it helping those applicants who is on 176,886, 475 & 487 to expedience their case from Cat 5 to Cat 3.

I'm on 886 subclass, can I give this a go to speed my processing time?

Please advise, thanks.

Just received email from my lawyer got the CO so long way uffff from cat 5 to cat 3 Sbuclass 475

pplication 18th August 2009l sub class 475 ....Form 1100 issue resolved in Feb 2013----transferred from Cat 5- Cat 3 now :) one step to go...CO 14th febrary 2013 :)

Has anyone in this forum got any idea if cat 5 885 applications are still being processed as the recent allocation update shows all applns in higher categories have already been done with???

Or Cat5 885 applications will only be processed once "ALL" applications in Cat3/4 of all other subclasses (487, 489, ........) are allocated, only then??? Any comments

Listing of 'Visa 175 Group 5' forumers & their application date:

Kransky - Mar 2008 (Granted Nov 2012)

rajmhrj - Apr 2008 (CO assigned)

rani - June 2008 (Granted Jan 2013)

The Constant Traveller - July 2008

kimmo88 - Aug 2008

Thilagamdiraviam - Sep 2008 (CO assigned)

Chris N Lora - Oct 2008

Yori Dori - Nov 2008

catherine - Dec 2008

kutsu - Dec 2008

myrosact - Feb 2009

rachiru - Apr 2009

phearn007 - Apr 2009

jvkster - May 2009

paulo - June 2009

marconi - Jul 2009

dream208 - Jul 2009

lala87 - Apr 2010

Let me know if you are in this group and your application date. I'll add you in. This way, we can keep track of each others status.

Hi,

New joiner to site, please add me to list above.

Application lodged July 09 via global visas.

GM 175 cat 5 Computer Professional. Status "application being processed further"

Since applying with then girlfriend we have since married, had 2 children and moved to Homg Kong!

would love to hear some positive news, or guesstimates of how long we will have to wait, it's almost 4 years already!

Thanks

Hi,

New joiner to site, looking to hear some positive news of people's experience applying for Oz visa.

Our application was lodged July 09 via global visas.

GSM 175 cat 5 Computer Professional. Status "application being processed further"

Since applying with then girlfriend we have since married, had 2 children and moved to Hong Kong!

From DIAC website seems they are processing applications made in May 08, is this correct? Anyone know the run rate? Was wondering if I could estimate when our case may be assigned.

When do people usually start with medical and police checks? When assigned a CO?

Anyone have a experience with global visa? Good or bad?

Thanks

Just received email from my lawyer got the CO so long way uffff from cat 5 to cat 3 Sbuclass 475

pplication 18th August 2009l sub class 475 ....Form 1100 issue resolved in Feb 2013----transferred from Cat 5- Cat 3 now :) one step to go...CO 14th febrary 2013 :)

first congrets and second Thanks for making one more place available for some fellow memebr in Group5(As you moved to 3)....I have seen your post few month back u were so upset for your 1100 form and ur agent.....but .....luck is always in your favour....hope you will get Pr soon

According to the BBS-tigtag GSM forum, people from June 2010 are getting CO/PR now

Source: http://bbs.tigtag.com/thread-1751340-1-1.html & http://bbs.tigtag.com/thread-2429135-1-1.html

:)

Hi tritha

Tahnks for the info! It very good to hear that they are still processing 885 and they are processing June applications according to the websites you added. Thanks again!

Hi guys,

Got the sweetest thing on the Valentines day. My PR granted! My application details are as following:

Subclass 885, online onshore applicant, IT professional (NEC), applicant date: 12/05/2010, CO date: 07/02/2010, granted date: 14/02/2010, team 23.

Good luck to you all!

Regards,

vitamin

Hi guys,

Got the sweetest thing on the Valentines day. My PR granted! My application details are as following:

Subclass 885, online onshore applicant, IT professional (NEC), applicant date: 12/05/2010, CO date: 07/02/2010, granted date: 14/02/2010, team 23.

Good luck to you all!

Regards,

vitamin

congrats happy to hear they are still processing 885

Hi all,

Why don't we try contacting the new minister through his Twitter account to explain our problem and urge him to put an end to this disastrous backlog and all the nonsense we get from DIAC.

If anyone who'se good with words can come up with several messages (140 characters long) explaining the problem of each class, then we can take these templates and post them on some accounts for instance the new ministers account,Julia Gillard's account,DIAC's account and any other accounts that may support our cause.

If you're interested i can begin collecting these accounts and put them in a post so we can all use them.

Hi all,

Why don't we try contacting the new minister through his Twitter account to explain our problem and urge him to put an end to this disastrous backlog and all the nonsense we get from DIAC.

If anyone who'se good with words can come up with several messages (140 characters long) explaining the problem of each class, then we can take these templates and post them on some accounts for instance the new ministers account,Julia Gillard's account,DIAC's account and any other accounts that may support our cause.

If you're interested i can begin collecting these accounts and put them in a post so we can all use them.

I think this is a good idea, let me draft something & send it across to you.....

here are some twitter accounts:

Brendan O'Connor (the new minister account): https://twitter.com/BOConnorMP

Julia Gillard's account: https://twitter.com/JuliaGillard

DIAC accounts: https://twitter.com/SandiHLogan , https://twitter.com/DIACAustralia

Australia'smigration institute: https://twitter.com/migrateinst

any additional suggestions for the list are welcomed

Archived