176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi Everyone....

After nine months of form filling.... photocopying and paying solicitors to sign certified true copy......

I awoke to an e-mail from our agent...... Congratulation to you all, your visa has been granted.

We were the last on the list... Best of luck to all of you still waiting..

Glass of wine me thinks... Champagne is on ice till the weekend!!!

Rob

:biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin::biggrin:

*****CONGRATULATIONS*****:wink:

Hey Justin have you got to send off for you son's passport or just update them with new passport details?

We are team 4, but our CO has been pretty quick as they accepted defacto evidence quickly and the day my signed values statement was sent it was changed to met straight away. Hopefully they are just as quick in granting it!!

Hey Justin have you got to send off for you son's passport or just update them with new passport details?

We are team 4, but our CO has been pretty quick as they accepted defacto evidence quickly and the day my signed values statement was sent it was changed to met straight away. Hopefully they are just as quick in granting it!!

Got to get photos done and send off for it before I can scan it over to DIAC. Just thought all along we could do it after visa grant, DOH !! :err:

If it hadn't been for that I think we may have been drinking tonight !:frown:

Hi Smiley,

Just saw ur timelines :meds finalised on 19th of aug and no golden ticket yet.... :skeptical:

Mine were finalised on 1st of sept.... and no final decision on my app either :arghh:

If its any comfort, my CO is team 7 and seems like .. mine is :SLEEP: too :no:

Wonder whats going on? I mean.. i see visas being granted the next day after meds been finalised... yet some ( like u and me and maybe there are others...) are still waiting for a decision being made even a month after that .... :unsure:

The worse part ( in my application at least) is, i e-mailed the CO 2 weeks ago asking if there is anything i could do to speed up the processing ( maybe provide them with some extra docs or something) , but to today i havent heard anything from them ..... :cry:

Any ideaa as to what should i do next? :frown:

Hello,

sorry no ideas..as i think you have done everything you can as you have emailed your CO.

tough waiting i know. i was really frustrated about 2 weeks ago but i have now stopped thinking about it as much!

:wubclub: best of luck and fingers crossed for all of us waiting

Guest Robgarner
Hi Everyone....

After nine months of form filling.... photocopying and paying solicitors to sign certified true copy......

I awoke to an e-mail from our agent...... Congratulation to you all, your visa has been granted.

We were the last on the list... Best of luck to all of you still waiting..

Glass of wine me thinks... Champagne is on ice till the weekend!!!

Rob

Congratulations Rob...enjoy the celebrations...

just wondering what team your CO was from?

seems Team 4 is being quite :SLEEP:

Hi Smiley....

Team 4, You never know, now they've got rid of me.... Might speed things up hopefully for you.

I just left the agent to do her stuff, so I don't know how often she contacted them...

Good luck, sure it won't be too much longer..

Rob

WoooooooHoooooooo!!!! 7 longs weeks after having medicals which were then finalised by 17th August..... Our visa was granted this morning!!:jiggy:

It just took a little "Hello Mr Case officer, did you require any further information..." email (and ignoring our agent who said its usually around 2-3 months) and hey presto 2 days later.....:laugh:

Thanks to all PIO's without whose wisdom would have sent me :wacko: ages ago....

Now the real stress begins...... Bring it on!!!:biggrin:

Guest diadeline
WoooooooHoooooooo!!!! 7 longs weeks after having medicals which were then finalised by 17th August..... Our visa was granted this morning!!:jiggy:

It just took a little "Hello Mr Case officer, did you require any further information..." email (and ignoring our agent who said its usually around 2-3 months) and hey presto 2 days later.....:laugh:

Thanks to all PIO's without whose wisdom would have sent me :wacko: ages ago....

CONGRATULATIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I too e-mailed my CO (twice actually so far :cry:) but no answer to neither of them, so u are lucky :wink:

Congratulations!!! So pleased for you xx

Hi Smiley....

Team 4, You never know, now they've got rid of me.... Might speed things up hopefully for you.

I just left the agent to do her stuff, so I don't know how often she contacted them...

Good luck, sure it won't be too much longer..

Rob

HI ROB,

thanks for your message. fingers crossed it does speed things up! hope ur planning is going well..and not too stressful.

Guest Robgarner
CONGRATS ROB AND FAMILY :jiggy::jiggy:

Mandi xx

Thanks Mandi.

Good luck with your trip....The hard work starts now...

Regards

Rob, Kerin and Mo.

Hello everyone,

I loged an assessment application with ACS for a Systems Analyst and recieved a negative result because I didn't meet the requirements of having 6 years of experience in a feild closely related to Systems Analyst.

Their reason was that part of my experience was "NOT ASSESSABLE". I wish to know if anyone knows what does "not assessable" mean and what should be done in this case. I plan to apply for an appeal and hope to change their decision.

Thank you

Hiya Lou, I am in team 2. I got brave and rang Diac. The operator said that it doesn't look like the agent has sent an e.mail with the docs to say they had been uploaded as the CO had requested. So, will see what happens now...!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

Hiya, no visa yet either, have a slightly sick feeling that there is something not right! Gonna e.mail agent in the morning and plead he emails!

My agent was decidedly tooooo laid back about the whole waiting thing and had said if we'd heard nothing after 2months he would contact them. Well when you're seeing that others are getting their visa granted after just a few weeks this is so frustrating :mad:

In the end after six and a half weeks I sent an email "FAO... Case officer's name" and we had our visa 36hrs later. We were Team 4 too. I figured he had finalised our medicals and before pressing the granted button had gone off for a cup of tea, came back and stuck us back on the bottom of the pile :skeptical:

Good luck though it really wont be too much longer

Guest AusPerth

Hi, After reading your posts here I feel u are from India and in UAE , we are in Dubai got 176 this morning :) hubby is an electrical engineer. When are you guys planing to move to AUS? we plan around this time next year or may be before.

-AusPerth.

Guest AusPerth
Well Justin wish you a happy anniversary... have fun fiilled time... Me too celebrating 6th Anniversary... :wink:

Cheers

Jaffar

Hi Jaffer, After reading your posts here I feel u are from India and in UAE , we are in Dubai got 176 this morning :) hubby is an electrical engineer. When are you guys planing to move to AUS? we plan around this time next year or may be before.

-AusPerth.

Hiya Lou, I am in team 2. I got brave and rang Diac. The operator said that it doesn't look like the agent has sent an e.mail with the docs to say they had been uploaded as the CO had requested. So, will see what happens now...!

hi donna,

thats great you phoned and hopefully you will hear real soon....

Archived