176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hmmm not sure about that just found another form we hadn't filled out!!! the one about yer holidays for the last 10!! years lol xxxx

Not filled that one in yet either, did the agent send you that to fill in too? More forms..!

Donna x

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Yes he emailed it it's form 80 xx:wub: so difficult to list all visits outside uk in the last 10 years!! thank god for digital photos with dates!! lol

Ditto the digital photos and also passport stamps if outside the EU.

Don't get too bogged down in it though, I think they are only looking for time spent in unstable countries where you might have picked up terrorist tendancies ! :radar:

Guest mandi1971
hello everyone.................WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING!!!!!!

think I've went through every emotion there is in the last couple of hours, my husband is taking it all in his stride though - whats that all about?? hehe

time to get down to business now... lots to think about,

Big thanks to Chardy for taking the time to maintain this great thread :notworthy:, very helpful and interesting to see how everyone progresses.

cheers.......Linda

WOOHOO CONGRATS :biggrin:

Mandi x

UK Police checks, can I put both our forms in one envelope with one set of proofs of address (both our names on) and one cheque for both payments ?

Cheers guys and girls !

Hey we sent ours in the same envelope, I wasn't paying the cost of special delivery twice!! We sent 4 proofs of address, 2 joint and 2 individual, I think the joint one was the same and I just put two copies in, I can't fully remember. I also just wrote out one cheque, I just forgot to sign it:laugh: so I did end up paying postage twice!:rolleyes:

hello everyone.................WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING!!!!!!

CONGRATS LINDA!!!!!!!!! I wish you the very best for the future. When do you plan to go and where abouts are you heading if you know?

Yes he emailed it it's form 80 xx:wub: so difficult to list all visits outside uk in the last 10 years!! thank god for digital photos with dates!! lol

Our agent hasn't send us form 80 and it's not showing on the document list when we log on, I assume we don't have to do it :jiggy:

We also had our medicals on Friday and they are already showing online as received since Saturday, just blood tests outstanding.

Hey we sent ours in the same envelope, I wasn't paying the cost of special delivery twice!! We sent 4 proofs of address, 2 joint and 2 individual, I think the joint one was the same and I just put two copies in, I can't fully remember. I also just wrote out one cheque, I just forgot to sign it:laugh: so I did end up paying postage twice!:rolleyes:

We also had our medicals on Friday and they are already showing online as received since Saturday, just blood tests outstanding.

I rang them up in the end, one cheque for both is fine and 2 proofs of address as they have joint names on them both, all in one envelope going in the post tomorrow.

You won't have long to wait Lucy I reckon !:wink:

hi we havent been told about form 80 from agent either?! does everyone need to fill it out?

our CO didnt request it either but no visa yet!!!

I rang them up in the end, one cheque for both is fine and 2 proofs of address as they have joint names on them both, all in one envelope going in the post tomorrow.

You won't have long to wait Lucy I reckon !:wink:

I hope not :biggrin:, I think the agent will be uploading our defacto evidence this week if they haven't already, as we have officially been living together 12 months since yesterday. I go away with my mate next month to the USA so I am hoping we have the golden tickets before that but I think it will be unlikely, so hopefully by my Birthday in November. I am not sure how long it takes them to make a decision on defacto evidence...hopefully not too long.:goofy:

hi we havent been told about form 80 from agent either?! does everyone need to fill it out?

our CO didnt request it either but no visa yet!!!

I've had a look at some other threads and it seems not everyone is asked for it? It doesn't show on our doc list either? Oh well it's done now and posted :skeptical:

Guest lindamck

CONGRATS LINDA!!!!!!!!! I wish you the very best for the future. When do you plan to go and where abouts are you heading if you know?

Hi there............

We are heading to Perth, don't know which suburb yet though and preparing the house for selling so it all depends on that and then we are off:wink:

Makes interesting reading about form 80 - our agent had us fill this out before even lodging the visa app, in fact all we were left to do after co was the meds and police checks.

cheers Linda

One reason we didn't use an agent, I like to know directly what's going on !:yes:

i know. our agent wont email CO even though we have asked them - driving me nuts :arghh:

hi loulou

i see from your timeline u r waiting like us.....its so hard isnt!

Yep it sure is!! but I'm encouraged every day another visa or two are granted!!

Only posted the form 80 today, but our agent didn't chase us for it? I just happened across it under a pile of vetasses stuff! And thought OMG!!! Where the feck did that come from lol!!!

When are you hoping to go? and do you know where yet?

Our plan is to go in june next year and have a look first, but the more time goes by the more we think we might just go for it straight away:jiggy:

My daughter has a pal in Ocean Reef which looks amazing and John's best friend from school lives in central Perth, he's been there 8 years and is building himself a house so his old one is up for grabs as a rental as he said it wasn't a good time to sell, which hopefully means it's a good time to buy!!

Lou Lou xx

Yep it sure is!! but I'm encouraged every day another visa or two are granted!!

Only posted the form 80 today, but our agent didn't chase us for it? I just happened across it under a pile of vetasses stuff! And thought OMG!!! Where the feck did that come from lol!!!

When are you hoping to go? and do you know where yet?

Our plan is to go in june next year and have a look first, but the more time goes by the more we think we might just go for it straight away:jiggy:

My daughter has a pal in Ocean Reef which looks amazing and John's best friend from school lives in central Perth, he's been there 8 years and is building himself a house so his old one is up for grabs as a rental as he said it wasn't a good time to sell, which hopefully means it's a good time to buy!!

Lou Lou xx

we keep changing r minds 2 but hoping to go early march next year. we will be heading to victoria but not sure what r plan will be once we get there yet! really want visa so we can book flights and get planning!

b great to have people over there for u to help wit settling in.

all confused by form 80 as hadnt heard of till today! feel like we always chasing agent :chatterbox:

fingers crossed we hear soon...:biggrin:

Yep,

Having an agent is causing me stress!!! Can't be in control!

Donna x

i know. our agent wont email CO even though we have asked him - driving me nuts :arghh:

Wow I have a totally different experience to you guys, our agent has taken the stress away from it and calmed me when different changes have popped up. They have been happy to send emails when we requested it if they think it's advisable. I still feel in control yet we have full support and guidance. I think if we done it alone we may not of made the July changes, and there has been stuff I wouldn't of known or found out if it wasn't for them. :goofy:

Archived