176 lodged June 2011 Gang

Hi all, well we have our medicals this Friday in Maidenhead. Is it just form 160EH, 26EH & passport required? I hope all goes well. We sent our defacto evidence this week to agent so that can be submitted next week.....:unsure:

Good luck with the meds.

Just the forms, passports and any glasses/contact lenses required.....they are nice people, check in at the Coach house reception.:wink:

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been offline for a few days ..

Congratulations Deep, Clarkymint, Len and everyone else who got their visa lately (Sorry I was trying to remember as I scrolled through the pages)

Well done Si for having the guts to go through WDU I don't think I could cope with all that stuff. Great news that its confirmed all you hoped it would and looking forward to the get together in Xmas 2012 :-)

Hi to all the June Gang

Est xx

Guest mdeejacks
Hi Jack

We wont be going for at least 18 month because the daughters getting

married next August, We hope to go to Perth in March to validate visas.

Its all happened so quick with the July changes.

When are you hoping to go?

Daren

Hi Darren,

were open to offers. my wife has signed a contract until christmas working in a school and after that who knows. should i get something sooned i'm not against going sooned for them to follow.

how about you?

cheers

jack

Guest mdeejacks
Good luck with the meds.

Just the forms, passports and any glasses/contact lenses required.....they are nice people, check in at the Coach house reception.:wink:

wow chardy,

once you get the PCC's it'll be a matter of days i suspect, if it follows thee same timescale as most. we were done the next day they had all docs

fingers crossed for you

jack

Good morning June gang,

Chardy could you alter our status please - WE GOT OUR VISA THIS MORNING!!!!!

Good luck to everyone waiting for thier visas.

best regards

Deep

Big congrats Deep!

We are still waiting for our Golden Ticket- medicals were finalised on 19 August. So still waiting...... :unsure:

Not been on for ages but wanted to say congrats to all who have their visas.

We've made progress with non migrating dependant medicals in that my OH's ex has agreed they can have them !! Just finalising all info for her so they can be booked asap but we may have to wait until they're on school hols in October (they don't live in the UK), plus the country they live in don't appear to operate e-health so the forms will have to be sent by courier which according to our CO will mean 'a delay of a number of weeks' :sad:

But, trying to be positive, it's progress. Although it will probably mean we'll be the last of the June gang to get our visa grant lol

Best of luck to everyone else awaiting PCC or medicals and I'm off to make a cuppa and review the rest of the thread. :biggrin:

Guest gobikrishnan

Hi chardy,

I am pleased to state that I have got my VISA GRANT TODAY:wink::laugh::biggrin::mad::wink: i conceptualize and visualize the good day that we may all join together in Australia or Even before I prepare my travel arrangements can we come together and get to know each other better after all the world is round and we will be meeting at any tangential point anywhere we are please keep in touch with me always and let us do things together for our own good . Good Luck my friends and I have had a Kangaroo Leap forward and I hear from my friends in Australia that no one regrets for having gone there. God Bless all.

:biggrin::laugh:Gobi

Hi chardy,

I am pleased to state that I have got my VISA GRANT TODAY:wink::laugh::biggrin::mad::wink: i conceptualize and visualize the good day that we may all join together in Australia or Even before I prepare my travel arrangements can we come together and get to know each other better after all the world is round and we will be meeting at any tangential point anywhere we are please keep in touch with me always and let us do things together for our own good . Good Luck my friends and I have had a Kangaroo Leap forward and I hear from my friends in Australia that no one regrets for having gone there. God Bless all.

CONGRATULATIONS GOBI:biggrin:

Hi chardy,

CONGRATULATIONS ! :wink::jiggy:

Hi chardy,

Congratulations!

Guest mandi1971
Hi chardy,

CONGRATS!!! :jiggy::jiggy:

MANDI X

hi guys...

just wondering what the magic words are on DIAC online processing once the visa is granted....ours states 'processing futher'

and cant wait for it to change and just wondering what to look out for!!!:v_SPIN:

thanks.

Not been on for ages but wanted to say congrats to all who have their visas.

We've made progress with non migrating dependant medicals in that my OH's ex has agreed they can have them !! Just finalising all info for her so they can be booked asap but we may have to wait until they're on school hols in October (they don't live in the UK), plus the country they live in don't appear to operate e-health so the forms will have to be sent by courier which according to our CO will mean 'a delay of a number of weeks' :sad:

But, trying to be positive, it's progress. Although it will probably mean we'll be the last of the June gang to get our visa grant lol

Best of luck to everyone else awaiting PCC or medicals and I'm off to make a cuppa and review the rest of the thread. :biggrin:

Our medicals are having to be couriered too:mad: had them done 2 weeks ago in Edinburgh, that's all we are waiting for everything else is "met" and so the wait begins!!:arghh:

hello,

I am very curious in knowing how long it takes to get the Uk police checks back?

thanks Katy

Hi Katy,

Most are within two weeks as they have to turn them round in 10 working days to meet their targets. Of course you can pay double for a 2 day turnaround and an extra £6 for next day delivery. Can't comment from personal experience though as not sent ours yet !

Justin :wink:

Guest mdeejacks
hi guys...

just wondering what the magic words are on DIAC online processing once the visa is granted....ours states 'processing futher'

and cant wait for it to change and just wondering what to look out for!!!:v_SPIN:

thanks.

hello,

it will change to finalised. then it's visa time!!!

good luck

jack

Hey all, we had medicals today in Maidenhead. They were excellent, Doctor Wheeler was the best doctor I think I have ever met in my life!! He was so funny and actually made it an enjoyable experience! I was a bit worried but it was a very basic medical and nothing to worry about. I was expecting loads of questions but we got none, just good conversation. We were in there for a couple of hours, but a lot of this was waiting inbetween different parts, the actual process was probably only one hour. We had chest x-rays, urine samples, eye sight check(with glasses if u wear them!), height and weight. Then with the doctor it was just check of reflexes, ears and eyes, feel of tummy, checking your heartbeat, feeling your neck, checking pulses in feet and checking inside of mouth. I think that was about it. Then at the end we had a bloodtest with nurse.

Nothing to of worried about, we even drank 2 litres of water each before hand but that was a mistake, we didn't stop going to the toilet!!!!!!! lol.

tc all, Lucy x

Guest SineadMurphy

:biggrin:Hi all,

Not been on in ages, huge congrats on all the visa grants in a couple of weeks !!!!!

Well we put the flat up for sale on mon and decided to go sooner rather than later so fingers crossed it sells because i hear melbourne calling!!!!! :biggrin:

hi guys...

thanks.

Hi Smiley,

It changes to "Applicant Approved" for all the applicants.

best regards

Deep

Big congrats Deep!

We are still waiting for our Golden Ticket- medicals were finalised on 19 August. So still waiting...... :unsure:

Thanks Smiley, just nudge your CO saying everything looks finalised.:wink::wink:

I read somewhere on this thread that helps.

All the best....!!

best regards

Deep

Archived