176 lodged June 2011 Gang

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Wow!

That is fantasic news! How do you feel? When do you plan to move?

When did you get the call/ e.mail?

What a feeling!:biggrin:

Donna x

hi Donna,

thanks - it feels a bit surreal! we not sure when we will go but prob march/april next year!!

we checked DIAC this morning and it had said approved! then agent emailed this am with grant letter.

did agent send email for u after u rang DIAC?

xx

Guest mandi1971
WE GOT IT THIS MORNING! So happy and in shock still:yellow_guy_crazy_ty:yellow_guy_smiling_:

WOOHOO CONGRATS XX

Mandi :notworthy::jiggy:

Hiya Lou, I am in team 2. I got brave and rang Diac. The operator said that it doesn't look like the agent has sent an e.mail with the docs to say they had been uploaded as the CO had requested. So, will see what happens now...!

Sent from my HTC Wildfire using Tapatalk

GET ON THAT PHONE!!! You go girl!! got everything crossed for you <3<3:hug:

hi Donna,

thanks - it feels a bit surreal! we not sure when we will go but prob march/april next year!!

we checked DIAC this morning and it had said approved! then agent emailed this am with grant letter.

did agent send email for u after u rang DIAC?

xx

I just e.mailed myself, breaking all the rules today! Hope I will have some good news next week to share!

Donna x

I just e.mailed myself, breaking all the rules today! Hope I will have some good news next week to share!

Donna x

you sure are...good on you. fingers crossed for you that its there for you tomorrow x

Hey Everyone,

I just need to know what your experiances have been, We lodged our 176 June.. everything has been met so were now waiting for our visa to be granted which i was told wouldnt take long.

Today I phoned the mirgration agent we are using as she said we didnt have a CO, which bemuzed me as we do. when i spoke to them they said, No you dont have a CO. You have a CO that colates the information then it goes to the bottom of the pile with another CO, which is who we have not been assigned to yet to be granted.

They carried on to tell me that depending on the amount of work each CO has depend the time you visa is granted... she said she has people who have been waiting just under a year.

I am so frustrated at the moment.

But when is is granted it will be from you medical dates ie July.

Hey Everyone,

I just need to know what your experiances have been, We lodged our 176 June.. everything has been met so were now waiting for our visa to be granted which i was told wouldnt take long.

Today I phoned the mirgration agent we are using as she said we didnt have a CO, which bemuzed me as we do. when i spoke to them they said, No you dont have a CO. You have a CO that colates the information then it goes to the bottom of the pile with another CO, which is who we have not been assigned to yet to be granted.

They carried on to tell me that depending on the amount of work each CO has depend the time you visa is granted... she said she has people who have been waiting just under a year.

I am so frustrated at the moment.

But when is is granted it will be from you medical dates ie July.

That sounds a bit convoluted!! What team are you? Some guys have emailed diac direct and had good results. Ours was only two days after meds were finalised. Hope you hear something soon! Hang on in there buddy :-)

Guest diadeline
What do you mean by team?:confused:

..... There are teams of COs that process applications ( my Co is team 7 so there are at least 7 teams if not even more...)

If u been assigned a CO, u should have received an e-mail from them letting u know that u have a CO and (if needed) they request more docs or send u to undertake the medicals for every member of the family included in the application. U can figure out which team is the CO by looking at the e-mail adress (team 7 email adress is adelaide.gsm.team7@.....) or by looking at the signature, usually there's the name of the CO and what team is he/she

Hope u get the golden ticket soon :wink:

..... There are teams of COs that process applications ( my Co is team 7 so there are at least 7 teams if not even more...)

If u been assigned a CO, u should have received an e-mail from them letting u know that u have a CO and (if needed) they request more docs or send u to undertake the medicals for every member of the family included in the application. U can figure out which team is the CO by looking at the e-mail adress (team 7 email adress is adelaide.gsm.team7@.....) or by looking at the signature, usually there's the name of the CO and what team is he/she

Hope u get the golden ticket soon :wink:

Oh right were with Team 4. but i am still baffled about having two case officers, in my above post:confused:

Guest diadeline
Oh right were with Team 4. but i am still baffled about having two case officers, in my above post:confused:

Humm, thats a bit confusing, to me at least... its the first time im hearing about an application being processed by 2 COs, seems pretty weird that once an application is being assessed by a case officer to be transferred to a second one for the final decision. But, then again.. maybe it takes a sort of supervisor signature to be decided ( im just sayin' ... :huh: )

Anyway, dont mind my application to be processed by as many as they need as long as they decide about it faster. :realmad:

I want that golden bloody ticket, and i want it NOW :arghh:

Hi guys,

That's really wierd, I have only ever had contact with one CO and they seem to be doing it all (and very efficiently :biggrin:). Sounds like your agent isn't 100% on the ball or hiding something from you ??:err:

Justin

Hey all how's it going, been pretty quiet on here the last few days. I found out some information from another member but we are unsure if it's true or not but here goes;

A fella going to Oz heard from an immi worker that all the applicants who have or are doing their medicals around this time might wait a little while for the visa grant. This is supposed to be because they are putting all the processing on hold for a month, reason being they want to send all applicants a christmas card at the beginning of November with thier visa grants in.

Apparently they think that would be a nice gesture, do tend to agree as it would be nice BUT unless you are like ourselves and it just means we have to wait a bit longer.

So there you go, the other pio member and I don't know if this is fact, this is just what an immi worker told an applicant. I personally can't imagine them spending the postage on cards but that's just my thoughts. Only time will tell I guess.

Makes interesting reading anyhow!! :GEEK:

Archived